Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ronk! Ronk! Ronk!




I remember writing about something similar in my private journal on my private internet-connected firewall-enabled Microsoft Windows personal computer back when I lived in that apartment in Kent Washington State in the first half of the year 2005.

I remember I was writing in my journal about my questions about how scientists could depend on their methods of measuring the size of the universe. I had read a little about it and I wondered how those measurements were affected by the bending of light as it traveled through the universe and especially at those extreme distances. If gravity bends light then how can you measure the shift of the wavelength and use that to determine distance? That was what I was wondering about in my notes. Thinking about it more I wonder if it matters though. I can think of some reasons why it might not matter. I don't know. I don't work in that field.

So anyway, I was also thinking again about how I went to the police department in the City of Kent Washington to complain about Microsoft stealing my identity and of how I was falsely imprisoned in the mental health unit for three days at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way Washington.

They drugged me secretly right from the start so my willful consent is completely destroyed right there, right from the start. I was just expecting to talk.

On the same day the psychiatrist at the hospital told me specifically over the phone that nothing was wrong with me, I went back to that City of Kent police department later that month, having gone there initially on 4 May 2005, and I wanted to follow up with the police officer I spoke to first. After waiting a while in the lobby, the receptionist sent me over to an adjoining building to talk to Detective Murray. I went up the elevator, a guy passed me in the hallway, I got to a telephone outside a locked door on the floor I was supposed to go to, I called Detective Murray at the number the receptionist gave me, I got his voice mail, I left a message, the guy I passed in the hallway was standing at the elevator looking back at me, he asked who I was looking for, I told him, he told me that he was Detective Murray, and then we spoke for a few minutes. All I got from him was some kind of bullshit story. That's what he said. I haven't done anything.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_effect


Faraday effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


In physics, the Faraday effect or Faraday rotation is a Magneto-optical phenomenon, that is, an interaction between light and a magnetic field in a medium. The Faraday effect causes a rotation of the plane of polarization which is linearly proportional to the component of the magnetic field in the direction of propagation.

Discovered by Michael Faraday in 1845, the Faraday effect was the first experimental evidence that light and electromagnetism are related. The theoretical basis of electromagnetic radiation (which includes visible light) was completed by James Clerk Maxwell in the 1860s and 1870s. This effect occurs in most optically transparent dielectric materials (including liquids) under the influence of magnetic fields.

The Faraday effect causes left and right circularly polarized waves to propagate at slightly different speeds, a property known as circular birefringence. Since a linear polarization can be decomposed into the superposition of two equal-amplitude circularly polarized components of opposite handedness and different phase, the effect of a relative phase shift, induced by the Faraday effect, is to rotate the orientation of a wave's linear polarization.

The Faraday effect has a few applications in measuring instruments. For instance, the Faraday effect has been used to measure optical rotatory power and for remote sensing of magnetic fields. The Faraday effect is used in spintronics research to study the polarization of electron spins in semiconductors. Faraday rotators can be used for amplitude modulation of light, and are the basis of optical isolators and optical circulators; such components are required in optical telecommunications and other laser applications.


Discovery

The discovery is well documented, because Faraday's daily notebook has been published. In 1845 he undertook a series of experiments explicitly intended to find some effect on light from electric and magnetic fields, and succeeded.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:40 PM Saturday, May 28, 2011


Vantage





In the recent hour I started to wonder about the interstate highway number for the town of George in Washington State. Although I have driven an automobile through that area several times in interstate highway I-90 I had no idea what was even the range of numbers for that interstate exit. I started to wonder if the interstate exit number was "13-something."

I looked it up on the map and it is not "13-something" and is instead exit 149. So I started to wonder if there was anything at the "13-something" mileposts and there it was. The interstate highway I-90 exit 136 is for Vantage Washington. This is the point where the Vantage Bridge crosses off the Columbia River. And then when you are driving on the interstate towards the town of George which isn't very far away, you cross the river and then you make an almost ninety turn to the north.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://depts.washington.edu/mednews/vol7/no31/groundbreaking.php


Online news

UW School of Medicine

Volume 7, Number 31 August 15, 2003


Groundbreaking held for research building

A groundbreaking ceremony was held Tuesday, Aug. 12, to begin construction of the Genome Sciences and Bioengineering Building in Seattle.

Speakers at the event included U.S. Senator Patty Murray and Congressman Norm Dicks, who, along with U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell and others, were instrumental in obtaining the federal funding for the new building.

Others speaking at the groundbreaking were Lee Huntsman, interim UW president; Paul Ramsey, vice president for medical affairs and dean of the School of Medicine; Denice Denton, dean of the School of Engineering; Yongmin Kim, chair of bioengineering; and Robert Waterston, chair of genome sciences.

$70 million from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation enabled the project. Additional funding was provided by the federal government, at $12 million, and $10 million from the Whitaker Foundation. Other private sources contributed toward the $150 million building cost.

All seven speakers, joined by UW Regents William H. Gates and Gerald Grinstein, sporting hardhats and shovels, broke the ground at the construction site west of the UW Health Sciences complex. The building is expected to be completed in 2005.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".


In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.





http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/651/239/158336/

Justia.com


651 F.2d 239: United States of America, Appellee, v. John D. Long, Appellant


United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. - 651 F.2d 239

Argued Jan. 9, 1981.Decided June 12, 1981


To establish a violation of the RICO statute, the government must show that the enterprise affects interstate commerce.










http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vacuts28m&date=20050628&query=patty+murray+va+hospital


Local News: Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter


U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.


Yesterday, Murray held a rally outside the Puget Sound VA Health Care System hospital in Seattle





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Washington_Medical_Center


Wikipedia


University of Washington Medical Center


The University of Washington Medical Center is a nationally renowned hospital located along the Montlake Cut and Portage Bay in the University District of Seattle, Washington, USA. It is one of the teaching hospitals affiliated with the University of Washington School of Medicine. UW Medical Center has 450 beds.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Helo: Hey. Aren't you Gaius Baltar?

Gaius Baltar: I haven't done anything.