Friday, March 23, 2012

Very well.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD2.html


Final Countdown


Casualties will be moved down to secondary triage.
I wanna get out of this bathrobe and into some clothes!
Will somebody please get me some clothes? For God's sakes!
- Chief, get the senator some clothes. - Yes, sir.
Senator, Matt Yelland, commanding officer.
Where and how did you get all this information I've been hearing?
- And is it true? - Yes, sir.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD movie:


Samuel S. Chapman - United States Senator: How dare you talk to me that way! Captain, tell him who you are. Speak to them!










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Lily Sloane: Okay, I don't know jack about the 24th century but everybody out there thinks that staying here and fighting the Borg is suicide. They're just afraid to come in here and say it.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: The crew is accustomed to following my orders.

Lily Sloane: They're probably accustomed to your orders making sense.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: None of them understand the Borg as I do. No one does. No one can.

Lily Sloane: What is that supposed to mean?

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: Six years ago, they assimilated me into their collective. I had their cybernetic devices implanted throughout my body. I was linked to the hive mind, every trace of my individuality erased. I was one of them. So you can imagine, my dear, I have a somewhat unique perspective on the Borg, and I know how to fight them. Now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do.

Lily Sloane: I am such an idiot. It's so simple. The Borg hurt you, and now you're going to hurt them back.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: In my century, we don't succumb to revenge. We have a more evolved sensibility.

Lily Sloane: Bullshit! I saw the look on your face when you shot those Borg on the Holodeck. You were almost enjoying it!

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: How dare you.

Lily Sloane: Oh, come on, Captain. You're not the first man to get a thrill from murdering someone. I see it all the time!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Country Date

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)
UK 13 December 1996





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035121/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Next of Kin (1942)

Country Date

UK 15 June 1942





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035121/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Next of Kin (1942)


Narrator: [Spoken as camera pans across dead soldiers after the battle sequence] The object of the raid has been achieved. Locked gates, oil storage tanks, harbour equipment were destroyed. One enemy submarine was put out of action, our own losses, both in men and craft were very heavy. The enemy had been warned. He was waiting for us. And although our troops fought throughout with great skill and gallantry, they were not able to effect the surprise that had been hoped for. They paid the price for bad security. The next of kin of causalities' have been informed.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it."

Lily Sloane: What?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Data: I get it! "The clown can stay, but the Ferengi in the gorilla suit has to leave!" I get it!

Geordi: Data, what do you get?

Data: The Farpoint mission! You told a joke; that was the punchline!

Geordi: The Farpoint mission? Data, that was seven years ago.

Data: I know! I just got it!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037197/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Purple Heart (1944)

Country Date

USA 23 February 1944