Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Billions-dollar whores.




Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

7 March 1973

00:01:32


General: If Austin isn't here in two minutes, I'm gonna pull the plug. Where does he come off keeping us all waiting?

General's aide: General.

General: What's going on here? Where does he think he is?


00:02:24

Colonel Steve Austin: General.

General: Mr. Austin.

Colonel Steve Austin: Yes, sir?

General: Have you any idea what time it is?

Colonel Steve Austin: About five to seven?

Dr. Rudy Wells: Excuse me, General. Hey, Steve. You got a positive genius for antagonizing the wrong people.

Colonel Steve Austin: I know. It's the story of my life.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:23:19 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Song of the day, of my life

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Do you have the time
to listen to me whine
About NOTHING and EVERYTHING
all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Or am I just STONED

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
SHE says it's lack of sex
that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
SHE said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
it's bringing HER down

Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Uh,yuh,yuh,ya

Grasping to CONTROL
So I BETTER hold on

Sometimes I give myself the CREEPS
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm CRACKING UP
Am I just PARANOID?
Or am I just STONED


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dave Bowman: What's the problem?

HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Dave Bowman: [feining ingorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?

HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.

HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2003527070_webobama16.html

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Obama takes first step in presidential bid

By Nedra Pickler

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Democratic Sen. Barack Obama said today he is taking the initial step in a presidential bid that could make him the nation's first black to occupy the White House.

Obama announced on his Web site, www.barackobama.com, that he was filing a presidential exploratory committee. He said he would announce more about his plans in his home state of Illinois on Feb. 10.



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sissy

Dictionary.com


sissy

an effeminate boy or man.

a timid or cowardly person.



http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4267769

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Court throws out bomb plot sentence / Review ordered in case involving LAX scheme on eve of millennium

DAVID KRAVETS Associated Press

Wed 01/17/2007

Houston Chronicle

SAN FRANCISCO - A federal appeals court Tuesday threw out the sentence of a man who was convicted of plotting to bomb Los Angeles International Airport at the turn of the millennium.

Ahmed Ressam was arrested near the U.S.-Canadian border in December 1999 after customs agents found 124 pounds of explosives in the trunk of his car as he disembarked from a ferry in Port Angeles, Wash.

Prosecutors said he was intent on bombing the airport on the eve of the millennium. The arrest raised fears of terrorism attacks and prompted the cancellation of New Year's celebrations in Seattle.


The decision does not necessarily mean Ressam will get a shorter term. Federal judges are given wide latitude to sentence defendants as they see fit.

Two of the three appellate judges said Ressam was improperly convicted of carrying an explosive while committing a felony: lying on a customs form.

Emily Langlie, spokeswoman for U.S. attorney John McKay in Seattle, said the government was considering whether to ask the 9th Circuit to rehear the case with 15 judges.



http://thomas.loc.gov/home/gpoxmlc110/h501_ih.xml

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 501

For the relief of Valerie Plame Wilson.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 16, 2007

Mr. Inslee introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Select Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select)

A BILL

For the relief of Valerie Plame Wilson.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Valerie Plame Wilson Compensation Act”.

SEC. 2. Voluntary retirement from the central intelligence agency.

For purposes of any determination of rights under title III of the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act (50 U.S.C. 2001 et seq.), Valerie Plame Wilson of Washington, District of Columbia, shall be considered to have met the age and consent requirements that apply under section 302(b) of such Act (50 U.S.C. 2152(b)) by virtue of section 233(a) of such Act (50 U.S.C. 2053(a)).



http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:HR00501:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS

Bill Summary & Status

110th Congress (2007 - 2008)

H.R.501

All Information

H.R.501

Title: Valerie Plame Wilson Compensation Act

Sponsor: Rep Inslee, Jay [WA-1] (introduced 1/16/2007) Cosponsors (None) Private bill

Latest Major Action: 1/16/2007 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select).

SUMMARY AS OF:

1/16/2007--Introduced.

Valerie Plame Wilson Compensation Act - Provides for the relief of Valerie Plame Wilson.










Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

7 March 1973


Oliver Spencer: Mr. Austin. We didn't order you into the lifting body you were testing. We didn't order it crashed. We merely picked up the pieces and unlike Humpty Dumpty put you back together again. In some ways I think even better than before.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










The Six Million Dollar Man

Dr. Wells Is Missing

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:03:03


[ television series episode opening credits ]

B-52 pilot: Roger.

Title Card: THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN

Opening credits dialog: BCS Arm switch is on.

Flight Com: Okay, Victor.

B-52 pilot: Landing Rocket Arm switch is on. Here comes the throttle.

Opening credits dialog: Circuit Breakers in.

Steve: We have separation.

B-52 pilot: Inboard and outboards are on.

Steve: I'm comin' forward with the side stick.


Flight Com: Looks good.

Pilot: Ah, Roger.

Steve: I've got a blowout in damper three.

SR-71 pilot: Get your pitch to zero.

Steve: Pitch is out. I can't hold altitude!

B-52 pilot: Correction. Alpha Hold is off. Threat selector is emergency.


Steve: Flight Com. I can't hold it! She's breaking up! She's breaking -


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 9:13 PM
It was only a few days before that battle started when the Welsh Guards (why do I remember Thedia complaining that I didn't know how to spell the word "guards" either after I spelled it "gaurds" when she was arguing with Randy Romine over the phone that it was spelled "guards"?) were on that troop ship Sir Galahad that I was writing about earlier. That troop ship was attacked on 6/7/82, according to this article, and that would be exactly one year after the Osirak strike, making me wonder if I was on that ship and they were targeting me. As I mentioned a while back, I was writing about that song that included Sir Galahad in the lyrics back in 2005 before I became homeless. All you goddamned bastards have been trying to do is get me killed. That seems to be the story of my life. Betrayed by my own country.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]