Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wow. That really came as a surprise to you, didn't it. Your bubble of severe narcissm was bursted.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

All Good Things... (1994)


Capt. Picard: The last time that I stood here was seven years ago.

Q: Seven years ago! How little do you mortals understand time. Must you be so linear, Jean-Luc?

Capt. Picard: You accused me of being the representative of a... a barbarous species.

Q: I believe my exact words were "a dangerous, savage child-race."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

All Good Things... (1994)


Picard: Now tell me one thing: this anomaly we're looking for - will that destroy humanity?

Q: You're forgetting, Jean-Luc - *you* destroy humanity.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

All Good Things... (1994)


Q: The trial never ended, Captain. We never reached a verdict. But now we have. You're guilty.

Capt. Picard: Guilty of what?

Q: Of being inferior.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-320.htm


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007


(Trial)

Bailiff: All rise.

Franks: Before I read the verdict, I'd like to make one thing clear. Like everything human, justice is imperfect. It's flawed. But it's those very imperfections that separates [sic] us from the machines. And maybe even makes us a species worth saving. The defendant will rise. Gaius Baltar, after carefully weighing the evidence, this tribunal, in a vote of three to two, finds you not guilty.

(Loud clamoring. Roslin and Tory leave angrily.)

Cassidy: You won.

Romo: Good job.

Baltar, to the press: I always knew that I was going to be acquitted, but the fact I have been found innocent shouldn't disguise that this trial has been a total pantomime!

Rioter: Assassin!

Lee: Admiral, you gotta get him out of here!

(Marines hold off the rioters.)

Lee: Get him back. Get him out of here! Get him away!

(Galactica: Baltar's Cell)

Baltar: I knew right from the very start that if there was a way to demonstrate the sheer -- What's the word I'm looking for? Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is the word I'm looking for -- hypocrisy of the prosecution's case, then really, the judges had no other option but to find me not guilty.

Romo: Well, your boundless confidence provided us with great solace throughout proceedings.

Baltar: Look, I want to thank you both. Truly. From the bottom of my heart, I am very, very grateful for all you've done. o­n a personal note, if I could've seen the Admiral squirm just a bit more, it wouldn't have hurt.

Lee, grabbing him: Now you listen. Don't push it, Doctor.

Baltar: Fine. Romo, perhaps we can have a chat. I've thought about maybe doing a book tour around the Fleet, and there's the publishing rights, there are issues about my security, where I will live, what I will do. Since we've forged this great relationship during the trial, I thought, you know, who better to think about...

Romo: Actually, now that the Fleet's legal system is in place, my not-so-inconsiderable talents are required elsewhere. So I'm afraid this is the end of our journey.