Monday, March 19, 2012

"Fascinating device"




2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


Kellan Brody - television newscaster: We don't have any further information yet.

Channel 7 television news field reporter: There are no remaining ships able to leave Caprica.

Kellan Brody - Channel 5 studio television newscaster: Uh, but no actual enemy has been sighted yet.

Channel 7 television news field reporter: - out in the open countryside -

Kellan Brody - Channel 5 studio television newscaster: Officials are saying there doesn't seem any doubt -

Channel 7 television news field reporter: - lesser populated areas of the city -










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Baltar: Prove it. If you're a Cylon, prove it to me right now.

Six: I don't have to. You know I'm telling the truth.

Baltar: See, stating something as the truth doesn't necessarily make it so, because the truth of the matter is, I don't believe a word of it.

Six: You believe me, because deep down you've always known there was something different about me. Something that didn't quite add up in the usual way. And you believe me because it flatters your ego, to believe that alone among all the billions of people of the Twelve Colonies, you were chosen for my mission.

Baltar: Your mission? What mission?

Six: You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe.

Baltar: (stunned) Def- Wait a minute, the defense mainframe? What exactly are you saying?

Six: Come on, Gaius. The communications frequencies, deployment schedules, unlimited access to every database.

Baltar: Oh my god. (Thinks for a moment.) I had nothing to do with this. You know I had nothing to do with this.

Six: You have an amazing capacity for self-deception. How do you do that?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This is truly amazing.
A portable television studio.
No wonder your president has to be an actor. He has to look good on TV.
This is the part coming up.
This sucker's electrical but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts...
What did I just say?
...this sucker's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction...
...to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of... - 1.21 gigawatts!
1.21 gigawatts.
Great Scott!
What the hell is a gigawatt?
How could I have been so careless?
1.21 gigawatts!
Tom, how am I going to generate that kind of power?
It can't be done, can it?
Doc, look. All we need is a little plutonium.
I'm sure that in 1985 plutonium is available in every corner drugstore...
...but in 1955, it's a little hard to come by.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Younger Dr. Emmett Brown: [running out of the room] 1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

Marty McFly: [following] What-what the hell is a gigawatt?





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


My God.
They found me. I don't know how, but they found me.
Run for it, Marty!
My God.
They found me. I don't know how, but they found me.
Run for it, Marty!
Doc?
Hi, Marty. I didn't hear you come in.
Fascinating device, this video unit.