Saturday, March 24, 2012

The fool chatters but it is the wise man that listens.




I was thinking about a dream I had just before waking up this morning and I decided to go for it and see if that dream was relevant to associations with today's date. The associations are compelling and the details I describe about the dream this morning are details really from a dream when I was asleep this morning. I had not checked on any of the associating details until I had been up and after I thought about it while taking a shower. I didn't make the association in my mind with the symbols I saw in the dream to my United States Navy Cross medal until after I got out of the shower and sat down at my desk to think more about it.

The dream I awoke from had me in some kind of residential building. I was sitting in a hallway outside a door of an apartment or condo and I was waiting for other people to join me. We were there to visit my grandmother. Earlier, I had seen myself as a passenger in a car and I had a guitar and I forget the precise dialog I had with the woman who was driving, while other passengers sat in the backseat, but I was trying to match the radio signal on the radio inside my guitar with the radio broadcast from the radio in the dashboard of the car we were riding in. So the sequence of the dream seemed to go from that car, where I recall details about the traffic on the highway, to me sitting in that hallway in that building. At some point, when I was in that hallway, I noticed something unusual about the bottom of my hallux toe on one of my feet. There was indentations on it and I was studying that detail. I noted that the indications formed a perfect 'plus sign.' My first thought was that it was something to do with ions, the negatively charged atoms or molecules. As I was sitting there in that hallway, I said something about those symbols on my toe and I saw "Oscar Goldman" in the only appearance in the dream, ask me "What does that mean?" or "What does that matter?" I forget his precise question. I thought also that looking at the plus signs from an angle, and there was more than one, then it resembled the lowercase letter 'x.' I looked in my shoe to see if something in there had caused it but there was nothing. That seemed to be the point where the people I had been traveling with earlier then arrived in the hallway, and I think they came up via elevator or stairwell, which is a detail I cannot recall, and we were going to then go into my grandmother's home to visit with her. So when I saw the other people arriving, I got up and went the other direction in the hallway and to a door that was close by and that was open and I saw my first knocking on the door and I heard myself calling out words similar to, "Grandma, are you home?" Then I saw a woman come around the corner in her apartment and to the door and I knew right away I was knocking on the wrong door because she wasn't my grandmother and in the dream she was a woman I had never seen before. I saw myself raise my hand and I apologized that I was at the wrong apartment and then I went back down the hallway to the door where I saw everyone else go into and I guess now that was the correct apartment. The dream seemed to end there and I don't recall any other details after that. I think that was the point where I woke up and got out of bed and damnit my back hurts so bad today I can hardly walk and I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of the shower. God, I hate this place.

In an earlier dream I saw myself go into a store and I was carrying a double-barreled shotgun, which is unusual because I never have owned or wanted that kind of shotgun, and I saw myself ask the woman for box of 12-gauge shotgun shells that I intended to purchase. I thought about that in the shower too because I couldn't remember an earlier dream where I had seemed to go into that store before that and to purchase "sedatives." I thought maybe that was just a dream influenced by how bad my back was hurting and I had gone in there to purchase pain reliever and then the woman was commenting about how I was back into for shotgun shells after being in there earlier for "sedatives." I don't know why I had the shotgun. I rarely dream about firearms. I cannot recall the last time I saw a firearm in my dream. The last time I saw myself in a dream going into a store, that I can recall now, was several days ago when I went into buy a broom and a mop.

I completely forgot about the cab and "Sonny." Only after generating much of the information did I go read that dialog and then remember that. I haven't seen that film in a very long time. So why would I dream such specific details today?










Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

7 March 1973

01:11:16


Steve Austin: Jean? I was in the desert today. I didn't want to die. I wanted to make it back.

Oliver Spencer: Well, congratulations, Steve.

Steve Austin: Fooled you.

Oliver Spencer: Did you?

Steve Austin: Uh-huh. I made it back.

Oliver Spencer: Well, I was always hoping you would.

Steve Austin: Bend down here a minute, Spencer, I want to tell you something.

Oliver Spencer: Yes?

Steve Austin: [ whispers ]

Oliver Spencer: Really? Well, I haven't been called that since grammar school.

Dr. Rudy Wells: Steve, we're going to put you back into electro-sleep to get you through the pain. You'll be healing while you sleep, okay?

Steve Austin: You're the doctor.

Oliver Spencer: Dr. Wells? Is it possible to keep him asleep indefinitely?

Dr. Rudy Wells: Now what are you going to do? Keep him under between assignments and wake him up only when you need him? Over my dead body.

Oliver Spencer: It was just an idea. Not a bad one at that, eh?










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/01_04


Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


1:04:46
You have the coordinates
to beam up Genesis.

1:04:51
First things first, Captain.

1:04:56
Kill Admiral Kirk.

1:05:09
Sir, that is difficult. I...

1:05:11
- I try to obey, but...
- Kill him!

1:05:15
I...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0837162/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"$40 a Day"

Asheville, NC (2004)

Country Date

USA 19 November 2004



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0837162/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

$40 a Day: Season 3, Episode 9

Asheville, NC (19 Nov. 2004)


Rachael Ray ... Host


Release Date: 19 November 2004 (USA)










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 6304 days

6304 = 3152 + 3152

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1974 ( premiere US film "Chinatown" ) is 3152 days



From 12/19/1953 ( premiere US film "So You Want to Be an Heir" ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 7/30/1948 ( premiere US film "Fighting Back" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 16944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 16944 days



From 5/22/1939 ( Paul Winfield ) To 10/11/1985 ( premiere US film "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins" ) is 16944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 16944 days



From 6/4/1982 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 10886 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/23/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dream On"::"Beam Me Up, Dr. Spock" ) is 10886 days



From 6/17/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Big Daddy" & Starbucks corporation & Oxygen Media ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 4664 days

4664 = 2332 + 2332

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1972 ( premiere US film "Cool Breeze" ) is 2332 days



From 7/15/1940 ( premiere US film "Carolina Moon" ) To 12/5/1986 ( premiere US film "Heartbreak Ridge" ) is 16944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 16944 days



From 8/30/1946 ( premiere US film "Unusual Occupations L-5-6" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 16944 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 16944 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 7004 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1985 ( premiere US TV series "Berrenger's" ) is 7004 days



From 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 14262 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "$40 a Day"::"Asheville, NC" ) is 14262 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 6747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/23/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues" ) is 6747 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 6480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1983 ( premiere United Kingdom TV movie "The Last Company Car" ) is 6480 days



From 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 6530 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1983 ( premiere US TV series "Wheel of Fortune" ) is 6530 days



From 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 14846 days

14846 = 7423 + 7423

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1986 ( premiere US film "House" ) is 7423 days



From 6/30/1961 ( Lee De Forest - deceased ) To 3/24/2012 ( --- ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046338/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

So You Want to Be an Heir (1953)

Country Date

USA 19 December 1953



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046338/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

So You Want to Be an Heir (1953)


Joe McDoakes receives a wire telling him he will inherit his grandmother's million dollar estate if he reaches her before she dies. He rushes to her home where he is met by some weird relatives and a weird lawyer. Grandmother informs him the wire is a gag but that the others don't know and will probably try to murder him for the inheritance.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614316/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Wheel of Fortune"

Episode #1.1 (1983)

Country Date

USA 19 September 1983



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614316/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Wheel of Fortune: Season 1, Episode 1

Episode #1.1 (19 Sep. 1983)


Release Date: 19 September 1983 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614316/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Wheel of Fortune"

Episode #1.1 (1983)

[opening of the very first "Wheel of Fortune" on September 19, 1983]

[Audience chant "WHEEL... OF... FORTUNE!" then the theme song starts playing]

Announcer: Look at this Studio filled with glamorous prizes, fabulous and exciting merchandise. Including a once in a lifetime trip Around the World, this magnificent seven-thousand nine hundred dollar gold swiss watch, and this sensational twelve-thousand dollar American made sports car. Over $85,000 ready to be won on Wheel of Fortune and now here's your host, Pat Sajak.

[Pat enters the studio]

Host: Oh a sitting ovation I can't believe it. Thank you very much. Welcome to Wheel of Fortune, good to have you here. And now if you do that one more time for our Hostess here comes Vanna White, Vanna hello.

[the curtain opens and Vanna makes her entrance]

Host: We have a lot of great prizes on the show and 3 great players, you are all great right?

[Contestants respond]

Host: Ok that's what I like to hear.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032311/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Carolina Moon (1940)

Country Date

USA 15 July 1940



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032311/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Carolina Moon (1940)


Gene Autry (Himself) and Frog Millhouse (Smiley Burnette) encounter Caroline Stanhope (June Storey) who has come to town with her father, Colonel Stanhope (Eddy Waller), to enter her horse in the rodeo, hoping to clear enough money to clear the mortgage on their home back in Carolina. She ignores Gene's advice that the horse is too temperamental for the rodeo noise and commotion, and the horse sprains an ankle. The Colonel, taken by a couple of crooks, loses a thousand dollars in wagers and refuses to turn over his only asset, the horse, in lieu of the cash. Gene, wishing to help, offers Stanhope a thousand dollars for the horse but Caroline thinking Gene is in with the crooks, loads the horse in a trailer and heads back for Carolina. Gene, thinking the Stanhopes are in a scheme to beat him out of his money, takes Frog and follows them. There, they discover the Stanhopes are honest people, who, along with their neighbors are hard-pressed by poverty and a threatened foreclosure of their land and estates by the county's only solvent landowner, Henry Wheeler (Hardie Albright). Wheeler is behind a scheme to get their lands as these timberlands, once thought worthless, are now valuable because of a new lumber-treating process. Gene talks the landowners into holding their property and cutting and selling the timber themselves. Wheeler blocks this by holding up the timberjacks so that the owners will be unable to meet their contract terms. Gene sends for his rodeo band cowboy friends to (between songs) help cut the timber.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363165/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Unusual Occupations L-5-6 (1946)

Country Date

USA 30 August 1946



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363165/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Unusual Occupations L-5-6 (1946)


This entry of the "Unusual Occupations" series (number 6 of the 1945-46 production season)visits comedian/actor/Bazooka player Bob Burns, who many unusual hobbies. Then the camera drops in on a lady named Dorothy Liebes, an expert on hand weaving, and also visits Joseff, Hollywood's self-proclaimed master designer of exotic jewelry.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088481/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Berrenger's" (1985)

Country Date

USA 5 January 1985



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0521939/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Berrenger's: Season 1, Episode 1

Overture (5 Jan. 1985)


Release Date: 5 January 1985 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088481/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"Berrenger's" (1985)


Short-lived prime time soap opera set in a New York department store run by the Berrenger family. Filled with several well known names, the plot premise of a department store did not attract viewers despite the show having the same creator as Dallas










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034317/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Last Company Car (1983) (TV)

Country Date

UK 31 July 1983










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142342/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Big Daddy (1999)


Sonny: I'm going through a rough patch in my life right now. Syracuse is 0 and 3. I got those medical problems.

Vanessa: Medical problems? A cab runs over your foot 2 years ago, you spend one night in the hospital.

Sonny: First of all that cab was huge. And a jury decided that one night of pain was worth two hundred thousand dollars, so there ya go.










1986 film "Heartbreak Ridge" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:49:01


US Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Major Choozoo: Big Daddy says to get off your fat ass and get back in the war. Says to recon that hill. A flier thinks he saw some armor.

US Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Highway: You're full of good news.

US Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Major Choozoo: You're too ugly to live forever.

US Marine Corps Malcolm Powers: Recon that hill, but wait for Foxtrot Company before any assault. Now, you stay in contact.

US Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Highway: Shall I send back data, or is that factored in?

US Marine Corps Malcolm Powers: Move out.

Stitch Jones: Powers has the hots for you. Could be wedding bells.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/wishyouwerehere.html


PINK FLOYD


"Wish You Were Here"


So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068409/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Cool Breeze (1972)

Country Date

USA 22 March 1972 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068409

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Cool Breeze (1972)


Thalmus is the leader for a group of criminals who gather in L.A. to rob a bank.










Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Somewhere inside him a door had opened, letting in a cool breeze of fear. Flagg had screwed up. And Flagg was capable of distrusting Lloyd Henreid. And that was baaaad shit.

Still, he would have to be told about this. He wasn't going to take the decision to start another manhunt upon himself. Not after what had happened with the Judge. He got up to go to the house phones, and met Whitney Horgan coming from them.

"It's the man, Lloyd," he said, surprised by how calm his voice was - the fear inside him was now very great. And above all else, it was important for him to remember that he would have long since starved in his Phoenix holding cell if it hadn't been for Flagg. There was no sense kidding himself; he belonged to the dark man lock, stock, and barrel.

But I can't do my job if he shuts off the information, he thought, going to the elevator bank. He pushed the pent-house button, and the elevator car rose swiftly. Again there was that nagging, unhappy feeling: Flagg hadn't known. The third spy had been here all along, and Flagg hadn't known.