Thursday, March 22, 2012

You better watch what you say.




"Debt of Honor" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"A Jack Ryan Novel"

Tom Clancy


BERKLEY paperback 1994

$8.99 U.S.

Page 1

Chapter 1

Prologue

Sunrise, Sunset

In retrospect, it would seem an odd way to start a war. Only one of the participants knew what was really happening, and even that was a coincidence.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky: Hello? "Pacific At War, Commander Richard T. Owens."










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/talkingheadslyrics/lifeduringwartimelyrics.html


Talking Heads


Life During Wartime


Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nightime,
I might not ever get home

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now

Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, P. A.?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
somebody might see you up there
I got some groceries, some peant butter,
to last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no
heaphones, ain't got no records to play

Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time
Can't write a letter, can't send a postcard,
I can't write nothing at all
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
I'd like to kiss you, I'd love you hold you
I ain't got no time for that now

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
we blended with the crowd
We got computer, we're tapping pohne lines,
I know that ain't allowed
We dress like students, we dress like housewives,
or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now,
I don't know what I look like!
You make me shiver, I feel so tender,
we make a pretty good team
Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving,
you ought to get some sleep
Get you instructions, follow directions,
then you should change your address
Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day,
whatever you think is best
Burned all my notebooks, what good are
notebooks? They won't help me survive
My chest is aching, burns like a furnace,
the burning keeps me alive
Try to stay healthy, physical fitness,
don't want to catch no disease
Try to be careful, don't take no chances,
you better watch what you say










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:

00:14:33


Warren Lasky: You know, from what I've read, your manuscript is very good; I mean, really very good.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commander air group: Thank you. You a historian, Mr. Lasky?

Warren Lasky: I'm a little bit of everything, I guess. I work for Tideman Industries.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commander air group: What exactly is your job aboard this ship?

Warren Lasky: Very simply, I look at the way you people do things and if I can think of any alternatives I write it up and submit a report to the Department of Defense.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commander air group: Think you'll find some?

Warren Lasky: Well, there are always alternatives, Commander.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commander air group: Mr. Lasky, please don't look for them in here.

Warren Lasky: Excuse me.


00:16:03

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: Black Cloud, you've been doing unauthorized rain dances again.










http://www.nature.com/news/2011/012345/full/news.2011.525.html


nature


Published online 7 September 2011 | Nature | doi:10.1038/news.2011.525

News: Explainer

Fukushima's reactor cores still too hot to open

Six months after the disaster that caused three meltdowns, efforts to stabilize the Japanese nuclear power plant continue.

Geoff Brumfiel

On 11 March, a magnitude-9.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Sendai in Japan, knocking out power at the nearby Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. In the hours and days that followed, three of the plant's six reactors melted down, triggering a series of explosions and fires at the site. Six months later, what progress has been made to stabilize the plant, and what is yet to be done?

What is happening at the site right now?

On any given day, 2,500-3,000 workers are on site. Many are cleaning up radioactive debris scattered by the explosions. Others are installing and operating systems to decontaminate radioactive water. Still others are erecting a shroud over the Unit 1 reactor, to prevent further contamination from the meltdown spreading to the environment. Similar covers may follow at Units 2 and 3, which also melted down (see Video).

Are the reactors stable?

Not entirely, but they are much more stable than they were six months ago. After the earthquake, the three reactors operating at the time shut down, but their uranium fuel continued to decay and release heat. The systems that keep the fuel cool in an emergency stopped working, and in the first hours after the accident the fuel became so hot that it probably melted. The melting is thought to have created a mess at the bottom of the reactors and released hydrogen gas that eventually ignited, causing explosions.





http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?categoryID=12&faqID=88


USGS


FAQs - Nuclear Explosions and Seismology


Q: Can nuclear explosions cause earthquakes?

A: On January 19, 1968, a thermonuclear test, codenamed Faultless, took place in the Central Nevada Supplemental Test Area. The codename turned out to be a poor choice of words because a fresh fault rupture some 1200 meters long was produced. Seismographic records showed that the seismic waves produced by the fault movement were much less energetic than those produced directly by the nuclear explosion.

Analysis of local seismic recordings (within a couple of miles) of nuclear tests at the Nevada Test Site shows that some tectonic stress is released simultaneously with the explosion. Analysis of the seismic wavefield generated by the blast shows the source can be characterized as 70-80 percent dilational (explosive-like) and 20-30 percent deviatoric (earthquake-like). The rock in the vicinity of the thermonuclear device is shattered by the passage of the explosions

shock wave. This releases the elastic strain energy that was stored in the rock and adds an earthquake-like component to the seismic wavefield. The possibility of large Nevada Test Site nuclear explosions triggering damaging earthquakes in California was publicly raised in 1969. As a test of this possibility, rate of earthquake occurrence in northern California (magnitude 3.5 and larger) and the known times of the six largest thermonuclear tests (1965-1969) were plotted and it was obvious that no peaks in the seismicity occur at the times of the explosions. This is in agreement with theoretical calculations that transient strain from underground thermonuclear explosions is not sufficiently large to trigger fault rupture at distances beyond a few tens of kilometers from the shot point.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami

Wikipedia


Tsunami


A tsunami, also called a tsunami wave train, and at one time referred to as a tidal wave, is a series of water waves caused by the displacement of a large volume of a body of water, usually an ocean, though it can occur in large lakes.

Owing to the immense volumes of water and the high energy involved, tsunamis can devastate coastal regions.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions (including detonations of underwater nuclear devices), landslides, sciorrucks (underwater landslides), glacier calvings and other mass movements, meteorite ocean impacts or similar impact events, and other disturbances above or below water all have the potential to generate a tsunami.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/displacement

Dictionary.com


displacement


the act of displacing.

the state of being displaced or the amount or degree to which something is displaced.


Physics.
a. the displacing in space of one mass by another.
b. the weight or the volume of fluid displaced by a floating or submerged body.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:

00:16:03

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: Black Cloud, you've been doing unauthorized rain dances again.

US Navy lieutenant commander Black Cloud - USS Nimitz CVN 68 meteorological officer: Take a look at the scope, sir. The water temperature's down five degrees and even the barometer's giving improper readings. It should be down, and it's way up.

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: What the hell is that?

US Navy lieutenant commander Black Cloud - USS Nimitz CVN 68 meteorological officer: It seems to have a cycle, sir. One run it's there, the next one is clear. One run it's there, the next one is clear. I've never seen anything like it.

US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 commanding officer: Turn those destroyers around and head them back to Pearl Harbor. No need for them to go through this.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:

01:32:31


USS Nimitz CVN 68 Strike Leader: Strike Force, this is Strike Leader. Return to base. Mission aborted.

USS Nimitz CVN 68 F-14 Tomcat pilot: Mission aborted? But we can see them?

USS Nimitz CVN 68 F-14 Tomcat pilot: Shit, they're going to let the Japs do it again.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:45 AM Monday, August 01, 2011


I even dreamed about how as Chief Deputy United States Marshal I chased a fugitive into an FBI building.





I had that dream earlier this morning and that was before I had even decided what to report about today. Unlike most days I did not yet even have a target selected for today.

In the dream, the fugitive scaled a very high chain link fence and went into a building. I followed him in that same place and the first place I found myself in was a men's shower room. One guy saw me and as a result of seeing me seemed to say to someone else that was in the bathroom stall he was standing in front of "Just be cool." I left the shower room and was walking around through the building and then I went through a door and found myself in that men's shower room and I wondered why I kept finding myself in there. I left and then I was walking around again and, as in everywhere I had been, there were other people walking around and one person suggested that I was FBI. I cannot recall if I said anything to him but I am left with the sense of a conversation and that other person said he could always tell if a person was FBI, suggesting that I was FBI. Then I was in a large room and I was still looking for the fugitive and the dream seems to have ended about that point. What is confusing is about the parts I was dreaming and the parts I seemed to have just been thinking about at some point. I can visualize standing there and I think I might have been asking questions and eventually I became aware that they all knew I was a Chief Deputy United States Marshal standing there and that I was chasing a fugitive from United States of America federal justice. The room was full of people that I also became aware of that were FBI. There was only one woman I can remember seeing and she was sitting at a desk at a far wall and I think she was asking me if I wanted the building locked down and that was the plan. I think that was when the dream ended. I might have woke up and started thinking about how I then spotted the fugitive in among the crowd of FBI and I thought through a lot of details after that.

While I chose to make the reference because of the dream, I also dreamed about a mining operation that had caused me to endure radiation poisoning. I had been at a meeting in a conference on the ninth floor of an office building. When I left I went down the stairs, and with a dream-like quality to that dream, I understood that I had thought I was on the third floor or so and so I should have taken the elevator. I went on down the stairs though and there was rain falling down the open area of that shaft that runs down the stairwell and at one point I stepped into a deep pool of water that had accumulated at the bottom of one section of stairs. I was wearing high-top United States military boots and after a few minutes I started to notice the the water had been deeper than the top of my boot and there was some water in my boot. I saw myself stop at one point and pour the water out of my right boot. So anyway, to make a long story short, someone unseen was telling me after that about how uranium had accumulated on that building I was in and apparently I had been afflicted with radiation poisoning because of that pool of water I had stepped in from the rain. That unseen person was telling me, as though I was thinking about a past conversation while the dream was going on in my mind, that a mining operation had been in progress next to that building I had been in while that building was under construction. The mining operation had caused one person to also become sick from radiation poisoning and the mine was closed down as a result. But before it was closed down, the mining operation had created a lot of dust that traveled away from the mine and in that dust was uranium. The dust with the uranium in it settled on that building I was in while it was under construction and when the rain started that caused the uranium to accumulate in pools of water such as the deep pool of water I stepped into. The seemed to be no real effect on me though because other scenes happened in my dreams and I was later chasing the fugitive into the FBI building.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:13 PM Saturday, September 10, 2005


My Future's So Bright

You know, this would actually all be kind of fun. All this stuff happening like the example I gave below about the Manchurian Candidate movie. There have been many other connections I have observed. I don't have the concrete evidence to prove it all yet, but as long as there is air in my lungs I will believe it is personally connected to me somehow. If it wasn't so destructive to my personal life, mainly because I just have no experience at this kind of thing on this level. If it wasn't for this black cloud (yes, I saw the two of you on the beach last time I was in Coeur d'Alene) over me, this would probably be pretty fun. Who wouldn't want to have the kind of influence I seem to have? But, for some reason, I am not supposed to know about it. I can't fully explain that part. It's all kinda cool, but believe me, I do not want it and will actively try to keep it from continuing. The absolute last thing I want is to be a public figure.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:57 PM Thursday, October 25, 2007


----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:51:54 PM
Subject: October 25, 2007, additional details

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





[ begin examples of evidence of theft of my property and of criminal conspiracy against my identity ]




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly

Ugliness is possessed by physical things that are unappealing to the senses, especially visually. It often indicates that something provokes revulsion or horror. The term is commonly used in reference to human appearance. The opposite of ugliness is beauty.


Films in which the word ugly features prominently include Coyote Ugly (based on New York's Coyote Ugly Saloon), and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, "the ugly" in this last film referring to Eli Wallach's character.






http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ugly

threatening trouble or danger: ugly symptoms.

mean; hostile; quarrelsome: an ugly mood; an ugly frame of mind.

(esp. of natural phenomena) unpleasant or dangerous: ugly weather; an ugly sea.

Likely to cause embarrassment or trouble: "Public opinion in both nations could take an ugly turn" (George R. Packard).

Marked by or inclined to anger or bad feelings; disagreeable: an ugly temper; an ugly scene.

Threatening or ominous: ugly black clouds.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 October 2007 excerpt ends]