Monday, March 26, 2012

More power to you. That must be the problem. You want me to enable you. You got it.




I remember one time when I was watching the CBS television channel a promotional segment was running for that television series "The Mentalist" and I had that strongest sense in my mind as though someone communicated to my mind "That is you" meaning that I am a "mentalist." That really makes no sense to me because I have never really cared about psych. technology concepts. I still really don't care about it that much. I don't identify with those kinds of characters or concepts.





I used the health insurance provided by Microsoft to obtain a prescription of sleeping pills from a doctor in Bellevue Washington because I was having a really hard time sleeping at night. Many nights I could not sleep at all and I would stay awake all night. That was well after I had started going to his office. I first went there to his office, after finding a medical doctor close to where I lived, for routine physical and I used the health insurance Microsoft provided to me to pay for the doctor's visit. That was the time the medical doctor told me I should have something checked on my back, which was actually on my shoulder and on the skin over the shoulderblade. I went back later and he had a biopsy done on it, all paid for by Microsoft health insurance. Part of that was from a penetrating gunfire wound that hit me in the front first and then exited from my back. Other parts are from a explosion that hit behind me and that drove shrapnel under my skin.





You know that's been driving them crazy.

Not only have I survived all their attacks but now I am showing the world just how stupid they really are.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:03 PM
I wake up from a dream and I ponder over it for a while but what I am wondering most about right now again is why I feel compelled to record certain dreams and why I feel a certain sense of being compelled to not record other dreams. I wonder if that is some kind of mechanism in my mind to keep my real memory from returning to conscious awareness. I also ponder over the nature of having dreams that are from the mind that is based on artificial memory. Dreams are puzzling enough but then to have dreams while living with artificial memory.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:10 PM
I woke up from a dream and then starting feel concerned that my dream could have been some kind of warning from my real memory about someone that was in danger. I wonder if I read something that only my subconsious mind understood and then it appeared in my dream in a context that was not necessarily threatening.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:13 PM
but that must be why my memory was suppressed in the first place. The enemy has created a defense that I was out to get them because they have been provoking me all this time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:31 PM
I just read over this just now after scanning through my notes for something else and after I read it I came to the conclusion that this was the basis of my dream even though nothing in the dream gave me a direct pointer to this reference.


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43898&st=&st1=

Proclamation 4847—National Safe Boating Week, 1981

June 4th, 1981


By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Americans enjoy a multitude of sports and recreational activities that serve to refresh the body and spirit. For many of our citizens, recreation means boating.

Those involved in recreational boating should always remember that the primary responsibility for safety rests with the individual. And while a cruise can be a wonderful experience for one person or an entire family, it can also result in tragedy.

Aware of the need for boating safety, the Congress enacted the joint resolution of June 4, 1958 (36 U.S.C. 161) as amended, requesting that the President proclaim a National Safe Boating Week.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate the week beginning on June 7, 1981 as National Safe Boating Week.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:36 PM
I was steering a boat along a river that looked kind of green and then I came to a point where I had to drag the pontoon boat onto the ground because the river seemed to end. I could see a large lake off to the right but I could not figure out how to get there with the boat. The river seemed to have stopped very near to a cliff as I could see the cliff I was standing at and that lake was at a much lower elevation than I was at. I don't know where the water was going. I didn't see a waterfall. I guess the river channel had just stopped and it was some kind back-channel that was not flowing.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Platoon (1986)


Chris Taylor: [narrating] Well, here I am, anonymous all right. With guys nobody really cares about. They come from the end of the line, most of 'em. Small towns you never heard of: Pulaski, Tennessee; Brandon, Mississippi; Pork Van, Utah; Wampum, Pennsylvania. Two years' high school's about it, maybe if they're lucky a job waiting for them back at a factory, but most of 'em got nothing. They're poor, they're the unwanted, yet they're fighting for our society and our freedom. It's weird, isn't it? They're the bottom of the barrel and they know it. Maybe that's why they call themselves grunts, cause a grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The heart & soul.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 9:47 PM
I have been trying hard to remember the part of the dream that leads up to the point I remember dreaming about but as usual I cannot remember. The first part I remember is that I was steering the pontoon boat along the river and I seemed to be alone but details from later in the dream suggest I was not. On the bank to the right, I saw a group of people and there might have been another river channel leading off in that direction that they were on. I remember a woman saying "How dare you" but I don't know who she was referring to and I cannot actually remember seeing her. One person in the group started swimming in the river and crossed behind the boat towards the other side. Then there was something about a sign posted in the middle of the river channel that cautioned about a buried cable and then something about how people seldom used caution about that particular buried cable or about any other buried cable. I am not certain if the detail I heard from some unseen person was about that particular buried cable or about how people seldom use caution with buried cables in general. I might have cranked up the speed right about then but I am fuzzy on that part. The next part I remember was about dragging the boat out of the water and after being awake for a while I started to wonder if that has something to do with the portage area I was reviewing all those times at Allyn, Washington, but I do not think that is it although it could be some general reference to portage for boat. But I don't know. I don't think that is it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/08 11:37 PM
WHY THE GODDAMNED HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE DOING ANY WORK!!!!


GET TO WORK GODDAMNIT!!!!

SEND ME TO A NAVY BASE!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:02 PM Monday, March 19, 2012


After I left Redmond Washington in February 2004 and moved to Spokane Valley, look at your maps if you want to know how to get there, I was living at a long-term hotel where I planned to stay until I found other employment and then I was going to rent an apartment. Just about every day I saw a chief petty officer in a khaki United States Navy uniform pass by my window. I guess they had him in the unit next door to mine. I saw him often enough that I identified the chief petty officer insignia on the shirt collar of his uniform.

They certainly went to great lengths to discredit me. I mean, am I not discredited even to this very day?

But hey, let's give the Devil some credit where credit is due. I was never a chief petty officer of the United States Navy.

Between 1990 and 1993 contiguously I was a chief warrant officer of the United States Marine Corps.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3761475

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

Celebrities raise funds for stem-cell research

PAUL ELIAS Associated Press

MON 05/10/2004 Houston Chronicle


Saturday's dinner featured a rare public appearance by former first lady Nancy Reagan. Former President Ronald Reagan suffers from Alzheimer's disease and his wife believes stem cells might someday provide a cure.

"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said. "Because of this I'm determined to do whatever I can to save other families from this pain."










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:48:34


Dr. Emmett Brown: I've had enough jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-mentalist/pilot-1215486/


tv.com


The Mentalist

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired 9/23/08


Quotes


Dr. Linus Wagner: Why is it you can't sleep?

Patrick Jane: Because I can't get the good pills without talking to a doctor.

Dr. Linus Wagner: You don't like talking to a doctor?

Patrick Jane: They always want to be the smartest person in the room, don't they? When in fact, that's me, obviously.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-mentalist/pilot-1215486/


tv.com


The Mentalist

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired 9/23/08


Quotes


(Trying to get pills) Patrick Jane: I was hoping to get something now; I'm trying to avoid the chit chat.

Dr. Linus Wagner: I'm sorry I wouldn't feel comfortable prescribing something without the chit chat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1451559/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"NCIS: Los Angeles"

Identity (2009) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Operational Psychologist Nate Getz: Got a note from your doctor?

NCIS Special Agent G. Callen: You're my doctor, Nate.

Operational Psychologist Nate Getz: Yeah. I just get to play around inside your head though.

NCIS Special Agent G. Callen: Uh huh.

Operational Psychologist Nate Getz: How's the rest of you? Aches, pains, insomnia?

NCIS Special Agent G. Callen: Yeah. All of that... before I was shot.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632091/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"NCIS: Los Angeles"

Little Angels (2010) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Special Agent G. Callen: [after reading Sam's file] He never said anything.

Henrietta 'Hetty' Lange: In our line of work, we're all haunted by nightmares. Stay close to your partner.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:01:36


Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Tell me, are you using a polymer-based neuro-relay to transmit the organic nerve impulses to the central processor of my positronic net? If that is the case, how have you solved the problem of increased signal degradation inherent to organo-synthetic transmission -

Borg Queen: Do you always talk this much?

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Not always, but often.

Borg Queen: Why do you insist on utilizing this primitive linguistic communication? Your android brain is capable of so much more.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Have you forgotten? I am endeavoring to become more human.

Borg Queen: Human. We used to be exactly like them. Flawed, weak, organic. But we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind.

Borg Queen: Small words from a small being trying to attack what he doesn't understand.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: I understand that you have no real interest in me, that your goal is to obtain the encryption codes for the Enterprise computer.

Borg Queen: That is one of our goals, one of many. But in order to reach it, I am willing to help you reach yours.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: [ beats the crap out of a group of Borg and tries to escape ]

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Ow!

Borg Queen: Is it becoming clear to you yet?










From 2/6/1911 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 31332 days

31332 = 15666 + 15666

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 2/2/1949 ( Brent Spiner ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 6401 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/1983 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 6401 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 10280 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Tombstone" ) is 10280 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 5026 days

5026 = 2513 + 2513

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1972 ( premiere US TV series episode "Temperatures Rising"::"Operation Fastball" ) is 2513 days



From 6/17/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Mighty Casey" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 15666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 6/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Wild Ride" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 15666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 6/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 15666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 2031 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1971 ( premiere US film "Big Jake" ) is 2031 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 2031 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1971 ( premiere US film "Support Your Local Gunfighter" ) is 2031 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 5726 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/7/1981 ( premiere US TV movie "Ghost of a Chance" ) is 5726 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 5726 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/7/1981 ( premiere US film "Early Warning" ) is 5726 days



From 8/12/1942 ( premiere US film "Careful, Soft Shoulder" ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "Day of the Dead" ) is 15666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 15666 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "Day of the Dead" ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 8483 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1989 ( premiere US film "Prisoners of Inertia" ) is 8483 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "Day of the Dead" ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 8483 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1989 ( premiere US TV movie "War and Peace in the Nuclear Age" ) is 8483 days



From 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 4894 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/1979 ( premiere US film "Phantasm" ) is 4894 days



From 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 4894 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/1979 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Dear Detective" ) is 4894 days



From 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 9/23/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Mentalist" ) is 4894 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/1979 ( the Three Mile Island crisis begins ) is 4894 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256258/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Mentalist"

Pilot (2008)

Country Date

USA 23 September 2008
UK 26 March 2009



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256258/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Mentalist: Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (23 Sep. 2008)


Simon Baker ... Patrick Jane


Police consultant Patrick Jane is suspended after inadvertently driving a wife to shoot her devoted husband, by deducing a family drama at first sight. He's soon asked back to the CBI profiling unit, however, for what initially appears to be a victim of the serial killer Red John. He takes extreme risks and uses his dirtiest tricks to solve the sinister, complicated case which involves prescription drug lies and a diary.


Release Date: 23 September 2008 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-mighty-casey-12619/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

The Mighty Casey

Season 1, Episode 35, Aired 6/17/60


(Opening Narration) Narrator: What you're looking at is a ghost, once alive but now deceased. Once upon a time, it was a baseball stadium that housed a major-league ballclub known as the Hoboken Zephyrs. Now it houses nothing but memories and a wind that stirs in the high grass of what was once an outfield, a wind that sometimes bears a faint, ghostly resemblance to the roar of a crowd that once sat here. We're back in time now, when the Hoboken Zephyrs were still a part of the National League and this mausoleum of memories was an honest-to-Pete stadium. But since this is strictly a story of make-believe, it has to start this way. Once upon a time, in Hoboken, New Jersey, it was tryout day. And though he's not yet on the field, you're about to meet a most unusual fellow, a left-handed pitched named Casey.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-mighty-casey-12619/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

The Mighty Casey

Season 1, Episode 35, Aired 6/17/60


Quotes

(Opening Narration) Narrator: Once upon a time there was a major-league baseball team called the Hoboken Zephyrs who, during the last year of their existence, wound up in last place and shortly thereafter wound up in oblivion. There's a rumor, unsubstantiated of course, that a manager named McGarry took them to the West Coast and wound up with several pennants and a couple of world's championships. This team had a pitching staff that made history. Of course, none of them smiled very much, but it happens to be a fact that they pitched like nothing human. And if you're interested as to where these gentlemen came from, you might check under "B" for baseball, in the Twilight Zone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256258/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Mentalist"

Pilot (2008)


Juniper Tolliver: I don't understand. You're psychic?

Patrick Jane: No, just paying attention. I used to make a good living pretending to be a psychic. I tell you this because I want you to understand there's no point hiding things from me.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


It's illegal to arm police helicopters.
That would depend on the circumstances, wouldn't it?
A lot of people ain't gonna like this.
What do you call this, an "airbuster"?
The Special. But somebody hung a nickname on it.
-What? -Somebody hung a nickname on it.
Blue Thunder.
Gentlemen, take your seats. Here she comes.
She don't look normal...
...she don't fly normal, because she ain't normal.
This whole ship is heavily armoured...
...with Nordoc NATO armour one inch thick.
This ship is equipped with a forward mounted 20 mm electric cannon.
Its six barrels are capable...
...of firing 4000 rounds of ammunition per minute.
And that, gentlemen, is one hell of a shit storm in anybody's language.
Now, let's take a look...
...and watch the lady strut her stuff.
The red dummies are terrorists, white are civilians. Innocent bystanders.
The object is for our pilot to knock out...
...the red dummies and the black cars.
He shouldn't touch any of the others.
In a riot situation, we just want to get the bad guys...
...and protect the innocents.
Oh, my God!
That kind of firepower would be used in our worst-case scenario...
...like armed insurrection.
It's comforting to know you got it on tap.
Gentlemen, your attention.
Notice the selectivity of the firing.
This is not a strafing run where you tear up a whole street.
This little lady picks her targets carefully. Now you watch.
Look at that. All the red dummies are blown to hell.
And a few white ones.
One civilian dead for every 1 0 terrorists. An acceptable ratio.
Unless you're one of the civilians.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-mentalist/pilot-1215486/


tv.com


The Mentalist

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired 9/23/08


Quotes


(after a session) Dr. Linus Wagner: Everything you told me is total fiction, isn't it?.

Patrick Jane: Yes

Dr. Linus Wagner: Why? I can tell you're in real pain. Why not tell the truth?

Patrick Jane: The truth is mine.

Dr. Linus Wagner: I hear ya.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249537/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Ghost of a Chance (1981) (TV)

Country Date

USA 7 July 1981










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-mentalist/pilot-1215486/


tv.com


The Mentalist

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired 9/23/08


Quotes


Grace Van Pelt: Mr. Jane, I have a question regarding your previous career path.

Patrick Jane: Fire away.

Grace Van Pelt: When you met with other psychics, real psychics, could they tell you were just pretending?

Patrick Jane: There's no such thing as real psychics.

Grace Van Pelt: I beg to differ. My cousin Yolanda is a psychic.

Patrick Jane: Your cousin is deluded or dishonest or both.

Wayne Rigsby: Hey, steady.

Grace Van Pelt: No, no, he's entitled to his opinion. He's wrong, though. She has power. She can communicate with the other side. I've seen her do it myself.

Patrick Jane: She let you speak with someone that's gone, someone that you love and still miss very much. You wanted her power to be real so it was.

Wayne Rigsby: You're so sure you're right. Science doesn't know everything.

Grace Van Pelt: Five hundred years ago, radio would have seemed like magic. Five hundred years in the future, it could be totally normal to communicate with the other side.

Patrick Jane: The other side?...There is no other side…










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053571/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1960)

Country Date

USA 17 June 1960 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034579/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Careful, Soft Shoulder (1942)

Country Date

USA 12 August 1942 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034579/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Careful, Soft Shoulder (1942)


At a December 7, 1941 Washington cocktail party, Connie Mathew is not amused by the romantic advances of playboy Tommy Aldrich, son of an important Navy consultant. The party is shocked by the news of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and Connie blithely announces she would like to serve Uncle Sam as a new version of Mata Hari. She finds Mr. Fortune waiting for her when she gets home and he introduces himself as a member of the Secret Service and asks her to join his staff. Thinking it is a practical joke by Tommy, she accepts. Fortune tells Connie her first assignment is to get friendly with Tommy, as the government suspects him of selling convoy information that he gets from his father to enemy agents. She does so, falls in love with him and finds out he is 100% loyal. Mr. Fortune takes Connie and Tommy captive. Connie's sister, Agatha, had earlier suspected Mr. Fortune and she was taken prisoner by his Axis spies.










http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/3mile-isle.html


U.S.NRC

United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission


The accident at the Three Mile Island Unit 2 (TMI-2) nuclear power plant near Middletown, Pa., on March 28, 1979, was the most serious in U.S. commercial nuclear power plant operating history


The accident began about 4:00 a.m. on March 28, 1979, when the plant experienced a failure in the secondary, non-nuclear section of the plant. The main feedwater pumps stopped running, caused by either a mechanical or electrical failure, which prevented the steam generators from removing heat.


By the evening of March 28, the core appeared to be adequately cooled and the reactor appeared to be stable. But new concerns arose by the morning of Friday, March 30. A significant release of radiation from the plant=s auxiliary building, performed to relieve pressure on the primary system and avoid curtailing the flow of coolant to the core, caused a great deal of confusion and consternation. In an atmosphere of growing uncertainty about the condition of the plant, the governor of Pa., Richard L. Thornburgh, consulted with the NRC about evacuating the population near the plant. Eventually, he and NRC Chairman Joseph Hendrie agreed that it would be prudent for those members of society most vulnerable to radiation to evacuate the area.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


I got something!
-It locked! -Yeah. Hold it, hold it.
I still fail to understand.
The Astro Division is autonomous. The man was assigned to us.
-McNeely complicated it. -Fletcher!
I can't say you people have covered yourselves with glory so far.
If she hadn't started shouting, we wouldn't have had to rough her up.
Rough her up?
Is that a euphemism for "assassination"?
She had street informants, and she'd made the connection...
...between our project and the trouble in the streets.
She was going public, on the record.
Who are these other guys?
-They can't hear me. -Shut up anyway!
-This pilot-- -Murphy. Frank Murphy.
Is that under control? I don't want attention.
Blue Thunder might be seen as a threat.
-Drop the hammer on him. -What do you think?
I think, Mr. Holmes, that I should take him out.
You mean kill him?
When?
As soon as possible.
Jesus Christ, Frank!
The boy loves me! You got this on tape?
Every word of it.
Good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Blue Thunder (1983)


Jack Braddock: I had twenty years in this outfit, when your idea of a good time was sittin' in front of the TV tube, watchin' Bugs Bunny and gnawing on your fudgcicle.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


I had 20 years in this outfit when you were sitting in front of the TV...
...watching Bugs Bunny, gnawing on your Fudgsicle.
Remember, Officer Murphy, there are people who don't like police officers.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


On the strength of a tape that Murphy delivered to this reporter...
... the mayor's reopened the investigation of McNeely's death...
... which might also be connected with the death of Officer Lymangood.
Half a dozen local police officers...
...and several officials of the State and Justice departments...
...have been detained for questioning.
Coming up, weather...