Friday, March 30, 2012

He gets shot just as he opens and walks through the door.




I was trying to remember if I had ever before heard of the 1999 film "10 Things I Hate About You." The title is vaguely familiar, meaning I probably recall the advertisements for it when it premiered in the theatres or some other advertisements for it later. I have no idea what it is about, other than more hate crime activity directed at my person and my private property.

I started looked at it a short while ago because I had actually started wondering again when Kerry Park was established in Seattle. After reading about it from 1927 I then read that the racketeering production the 1999 film "10 Things I Hate About You" has an opening scene in Kerry Park, which is in the Queen Anne neighborhood which is a high hill overlooking downtown Seattle. Queen Anne hill also has those three large television towers on it.

Then I noticed that the starring characters in the racketeering production the 1999 film "10 Things I Hate About You"appear to be the actors Heath Ledger as "Patrick Verona" and Julia Stiles.

The funny part is that by the summer of the year 2000 I was living in an apartment building named Verona. I had no conscious idea about that association until the past hour or so. So you know that I have been driving them absolute ape-shit since then by doing things like that.

I moved there from another place about a block or two away. I cannot recall when I moved in there. I remember hating that place and being very annoyed at the staff because just days after I moved in there, to an apartment I really liked, they started some construction and I had a green tarp over the whole building all summer and that is annoying because I haven't lived in an apartment building here in the Seattle-area that has air conditioning. Back in North Carolina and South Carolina, central air conditioning was standard in all the apartments I lived in. Out here, there are maybe only a very few days when air conditioning is really needed, at least to me.

Back in the year 2006, the first place I went to for an apartment rental after I was able to move out of the homeless shelter gave me a move-in date. That was the last week of the year 2006. I remember I showed up to move into room 303 but then shocker, they didn't have the room ready and I had to wait a while to move into another room. I think that happened actually just before Christmas 2006. I was pissed off at having to spend another Christmas in that homeless shelter as opposed to that tiny room I lived in alone in that apartment building near the Space Needle where I lived for almost three years until I got tired of their bullshit that I was not provoking.





So you see, I am not causing any of that bad stuff to happen. I am just reacting to the criminal activity going on around me and that is 100% directed at me personally.





You see, as I was thinking the other day, all that hate crime activity directed at my person could mean that, because of the weight of all that hate directed at me, and that is still going on, might mean that I had no chance of ever counteracting the evil forces that I am supposed to balance out.

But then I thought that maybe all their hate would backfire on them. When I started to let the world know what is happening then that would cause all that hate crime activity to backfire on the evil Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida global terrorism force.

Well, I'm glad I'm not holding my breath while waiting.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

Neo: You could say that.

Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Agent Smith: It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias "Neo" and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Park_(Seattle)


Kerry Park (Seattle)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Kerry Park is a 1.26 acres (0.51 ha) park on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle, Washington, located at the corner of 2nd Avenue W. and W. Highland Drive. According to a plaque on a wall in the park, "Kerry Park [was] given to the City in 1927 by Mr. and Mrs. Albert Sperry Kerry, Sr., so that all who stop here may enjoy this view." That view encompasses downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay, the West Seattle peninsula, Bainbridge Island, and Mount Rainier.


The park was one of the many stops on the finale episode of the third season of Amazing Race. The park was also featured as the opening scene in the 1999 film "10 Things I Hate About You"










1960 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:41:33


Filby: That's the last alert! Hurry! Hurry!

H. George Wells: Listen - listen, this is important.

Filby: Look. An atomic satellite zeroing in. That's important. Come on! Come on!

H. George Wells: But I've got to talk to you!

Filby: Come on!

H. George Wells: Filby? Filby!

Filby: Hurry! Hide till the all clear.

H. George Wells: But, but, Filby, I've got to talk to you!

H. George Wells: [ narrating ] The labor of centuries gone in an instant. But then mother earth, aroused by man's violence, responded with volcanic violence of her own. Only my speed through time saved me from being roasted alive





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210991/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Six Million Dollar Man: Solid Gold Kidnapping (1973) (TV)


Ambassador Scott: They send one man?

Col. Steve Austin: Well, things are a little tight, sir. You know, with inflation and budget cuts.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Morpheus: We've survived by hiding from them, by running from them. But they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0147800/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Country Date

USA 31 March 1999





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 31 March 1999
UK 11 June 1999










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is the Matrix?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999)


Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210991/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Six Million Dollar Man: Solid Gold Kidnapping (1973) (TV)

Country Date

USA 17 November 1973



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210991/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Six Million Dollar Man: Solid Gold Kidnapping (TV 1973)


Lee Majors ... Col. Steve Austin


A criminal organization known as OSO specializes in kidnapping high ranking U.S. representatives. Although Steve Austin has already thwarted one of their kidnappings, he is unable to stop them from grabbing William Henry Cameron right from under OSI's nose. OSO demands one million dollars in gold and Oscar Goldman takes the opportunity to try and lure them out into the open. Meanwhile, Steve accompanies Dr. Erica Bergner, who is testing a new method of brain transferal in order to find out where Cameron is being kept.


Release Date: 17 November 1973 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999)


Tank: Door on your left.

[Neo goes right]

Tank: Your other left.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108448/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Unnatural Causes (1993) (TV)

Country Date

USA 13 January 1994



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108448/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Unnatural Causes (1993) (TV)


Commander Dalgleish of Scotland Yard investigates the apparent murder of a well-known author who is found floating in a dinghy with his hands chopped off. The man, Maurice Seton, had recently been ejected from a private club when he was caught photographing some of its members at the gambling tables. The club had been under suspicion of laundering large amounts of cash and had been the object of a police investigation for some time.





https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf


The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974


History Staff

Center for the Study

of Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency


Chapter 4


183


THE FATE OF FRANCIS GARY POWERS


Downed U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers underwent extensive interrogation at the hands of the Soviets. His instructions from the CIA on what to do in event of capture were meager, and he had been told that he might as well tell the Soviets whatever they wanted to know because they could get the information from his aircraft anyway Nevertheless, Powers tried to conceal as much classified information as possible while giving the appearance of cooperating with his captors. To extract the maximum propaganda value from the U-2 Affair, the Soviets prepared an elaborate show trial for Powers, which began on 17 August 1960 Powers continued to conceal as much information as possible





http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Another night was coming, but
this night no Eloi needed to fear.
The underworld of the Morlocks
was gone...
...and so was the life of leisure
for the Eloi.
But then what of me?
I was imprisoned in a world...
...in which Ijust did not belong.
Are you sorry?
- Sorry? Sorry for what?
- That you have to stay?
Yes.
I could tell so much
to the people of my time.
I'd let them know...
...about the sorrow and happiness
that the future holds.
Maybe they could learn from it.
Or could they?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (1960)

Country Date

USA 17 August 1960










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_U-2_incident

1960 U-2 incident

The 1960 U-2 incident occurred during the Cold War on May 1, 1960 (during the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower) when an American U-2 spy plane was shot down over the Soviet Union. At first, the United States government denied the plane's purpose and mission, but was forced to admit its role as a covert surveillance aircraft when the Soviet government produced its remains (largely intact) and surviving pilot, Francis Gary Powers.


On May 7, Khrushchev sprang his trap and announced:

I must tell you a secret. When I made my first report I deliberately did not say that the pilot was alive and well… and now just look how many silly things [the Americans] have said.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1304394/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Red Skelton Hour" Salesman vs. Mad Scientist (1956)

Country Date

USA 21 February 1956



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1304394/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Red Skelton Hour: Season 5, Episode 21

Salesman vs. Mad Scientist (21 Feb. 1956)


Release Date: 21 February 1956 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049490/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Meet Me in Las Vegas (1956)

Country Date

USA 21 February 1956 (Las Vegas, Nevada) (premiere)





http://www.komonews.com/news/51146782.html


KOMOnew.com [ SEVERE CRIMINAL PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE CORBIS MICROSOFT BILL GATES AL QAIDA GLOBAL TERRORIST NETWORK ]


'Miracle' flight crew: Teamwork saved lives

By Tracy Vedder Published: Jul 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM PST Last Updated: Jul 20, 2009 at 6:49 AM PST


Survivors called it a "miracle." The Seattle-based flight crew calls it "teamwork." And 20 years after they guided United Flight 232 onto a cornfield in Iowa, saving more than half the passengers, they're still not quite sure how they managed to do it.

When the crew declared an emergency and was directed to land in Sioux City, Iowa, many thought all 296 souls on board would be lost.

When the aircraft's right wing tipped down and it broke apart careening in a fireball across the runway and into a cornfield, many were sure all aboard would die.


But they all remember that day - July 19, 1989 - very clearly.

"There was a very, very loud bang," recalls Record. He had the controls when the center engine blew apart. It was a manufacturing defect that sent shrapnel tearing through the tail section of the plane, severing all the hydraulic lines.

That meant no controls at all.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Matrix.html


Matrix [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Mr. Wizard...
...get me out of here!
I got an old exit.|Wabash and Lake.
Oh, shit!
Help! Need a little help!
The door.
The door on your left.
Your other left!
The back door.
Here they come.
He's going to make it.
The fire escape at the end|of the alley, room 303.
They're inside.
Hurry, Neo.
It can't be.
Check him.
He's gone.
Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0544358/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Colt .45"

The Peacemaker (1957)

Country Date

USA 18 October 1957



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0544358/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Colt .45: Season 1, Episode 1

The Peacemaker (18 Oct. 1957)


Wayde Preston ... Christopher Colt


Gun salesman Christopher Colt arrives in Cottonwood, Arizona, ready to sell his new line of guns, but a young missionary gets on his case for helping contribute to the culture of violence in the west.


Release Date: 18 October 1957 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999)


Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[last lines]

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid