Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I had a photo of her from 1986. I always thought she looked a little surprised.




It's funny how things turn out. I wanted to see her again but I never did see her again after that weekend at Daytona Beach. I thought it was because of something I had said. Something stupid. I told her, truthfully, that I had been fifteen minutes late to pick her up, where she was over on the recruit training side of the base, because I had been out until the early morning hours with another girl. I told her that I had fallen asleep in the chair in my barracks room, drunk, sitting there in my clothes, and then suddenly at just about the time I was supposed to meet her I woke with a start, sitting there in that chair and I was only fifteen minutes late since I ran out to my 1978 Ford Explorer pickup truck and raced over there to meet her and then we drove to Daytona Beach for the weekend. We had a great time on the beach. I remember coming out of the shower and she was talking on the phone to someone about being with a guy in a hotel room and then she soon hung up. I remember that she commented on how I was still suffering from the minor symptoms of the flu that that hospital corpsman on the USS Taylor FFG 50 had been concerned about.

As we were leaving to drive back to Orlando she was sitting next to where I would sit behind the steering wheel and I took out a camera from the tool box mounted behind the pickup truck cab and I snapped a photo of her sitting there in her white United States Navy uniform. I think she had on her left sleeve the three red stripes of a non-rated Fireman. I saw her one more time after that, in a bar somewhere in Orlando, but she didn't have much to say to me.

I still remember her name. The first time we met I was sitting in the E-4 and below nightclub on the United States Navy base in Orlando Florida and she came up to me and offered to buy me a beer.

It's funny how things work out.





I don't recall the manufacturer of the freight truck Joseph Wayne Burgess drove for all those years, from my earliest memories. But "The Terminator" is driving a model manufactured by the International corporation and I feel certain Joseph Wayne Burgess used to drive that same kind of truck.

In the racketeering production the 1984 film "The Terminator" the driver of the truck doesn't look familiar, but you know after sitting here a few minutes thinking about and without going back to examine the stillframe video I think I might know who he is supposed to represent. People are easily impressed.

I have the video paused after the International explodes. That is what they told me happened to Joseph Wayne Burgess. I traveled from South Carolina back to Arkansas and then to Oklahoma for his funeral. I stood there on the deserted country road in Oklahoma where they told me he crashed and then burned to death. I went to the funeral wearing my United States Navy dress blue uniform that summer in August in Oklahoma and I sit there looking at the closed casket for him and then I went to the graveyard when they buried him and I remembered that a few years ago when I found a photo on the internet of that cemetery they buried him at in Noble County Oklahoma at the Morrison Cemetery.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar, but then I thought maybe someone had jammed a philips screwdriver between my knuckles. But there is no exit scar so I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps what ever did it didn't go down through my hand, rather went into my hand, towards my wrist and didn't exit. The oblong nature of the scar would support that possibility. It doesn't hurt though.

I was thinking about this time my clothes were filthy with salt. I remember that as a time on the Taylor but I am now wondering if it was dust, as in some kind of desert.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/02/06 10:18 PM
I have been wondering about a small scar on my abdomen. It could be a .22 caliber bullet wound judging by the size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 PM Friday, July 08, 2011


United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Matthew Kline





I paused the video at the point of the dialog about the birth certificate. I sat here afterwards watching the video afterwards and wondering about how the "unpaid intern" dialog conforms to my theory about my time travel communications, because I was certain, as I sat here watching it, that I was not going to pause the video to reference that dialog. But now here now here I am.

The scar on my left hand is a bullet scar. I had to dig out the bullet with a small screwdriver I had in my pocket. Somebody, I think often was my brother, asked me why I did that with the screwdriver because that screwdriver probably caused more problems, since it was non-sterile, than just leaving the bullet in my hand and waiting for proper medical treatment.

AS for the comforter, that is a really complicated story. A really complicated story, for the rest of you, from the depths of my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I crashed my '67 red Ford one day during an activity we called a fox hunt, which isn't very much like the British activity, or so I guess, I've never seen the British version. My passenger in the truck, whom I don't believe is a real person, was Donald Gene Chauncy, a family friend. I was a field judge in the exercise, working to get to the location where the dogs crossed a road so I could write down their numbers and score them on various attributes of the chase. I was driving too fast down a gravel road, the truck started fish-tailing, and I hit a stump that flipped the truck upside down. I can still remember seeing Donald Gene flopping around as the truck flipped. I had a box of shotgun shells on the dashboard although we didn't actually shot at the foxes. Then I'm trying to get out and there is gasoline pouring out next to me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


the shocks failed on my blue truck and someone commented later he thought I was going to bounce off the road because the chassis was shaking so much from any pothole I hit. Another time something went wrong with the brakes and they were screeching incredibly loudly. I can think of a lot of things like that happening.


There was that dialog with Donald Gene after I wrecked my Ford. I said: You all right? He said: Yeah, you all right? Yeah, I said. Let's get the hell out of here! I think his door opened but I had to crawl through the window because mine wouldn't open and gas was pouring out next to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/redlightking/bulletinmyhand.html


REDLIGHT KING [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"Bullet In My Hand"

I've got a fast life and
A slow cuttin' knife
I've been drinkin' at a poisoned well
No home and a bag of bones
And nothin' else left to sell
I know why I'm in this hell
I just don't wanna believe
Past that line you just can't tell
But right now

There's someone lookin' out for me
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand
I got one more shot at livin'
I'm lucky that I can
Cause I got a little roughed up
Yeah I really got fucked up
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand

I got a cold stare, the wound's still there
But there ain't much left to bleed
A short fuse that I still use
I'm my own worst enemy
Stare at the faces I once knew lined up just to bury me
There's a long black car that's waitin' to leave
But right now

There's someone looking out for me
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand
I got one more shot at livin'
I'm lucky that I can
Cause I got a little roughed up
Yeah I really got fucked up
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand

Cause I got a little roughed up
With a bullet in my hand
Yeah I really got fucked up
With a bullet in my hand

Can you see the light?
Can you see the light?
Can you see the light?
I can see the light
I can see the light

There's someone looking out for me
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand
I got one more shot at livin'
I'm lucky that I can
Cause I got a little roughed up
Yeah I really got fucked up
I came out of the darkness
With a bullet in my hand










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sarah Connor: Kyle, the women in your time, what are they like?

Kyle Reese: Good fighters.

Sarah Connor: That's not what I meant. Was there someone special?

Kyle Reese: Someone?

Sarah Connor: A girl, you know.

Kyle Reese: No. Never.

Sarah Connor: Never? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kyle, the women in your time,
what are they like?
Good fighters.
That's not what I meant.
Was there someone special?
Someone...?
A girl, you know.
No.
Never.
Never?
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
So much pain.
Pain can be controlled. you just disconnect it.
So you feel nothing?
John Connor gave me a picture of you once.
I didn't know why at the time.
It was very old, torn, faded.
you were young like you are now. you seemed just a little sad.
I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment.
I memorised every line,
every curve.
I came across time for you, Sarah.
I love you. I always have.
I shouldn't have said that.
Think fast.
Trade places.
Faster. Drive faster.
Kyle. Oh, my God.
you stay here.
Let's get outta here.
Get out.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0531286/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Branded"

Survival (1965)

Country Date

USA 24 January 1965



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0531286/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Branded: Season 1, Episode 1

Survival (24 Jan. 1965)


Chuck Connors ... Jason McCord


Release Date: 24 January 1965 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Why didn't the computer just kill Connor then?
Why this elaborate scheme with the Terminator?
It had no choice. Their defence grid was smashed.
We'd won. Taking out Connor then would make no difference.
Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence.
Is that when you captured the lab complex and found... What is it called?
The time displacement equipment?
That's right. The Terminator had already gone through.
Connor sent me to intercept and they blew the whole place.
Well, how are you supposed to get back?
I can't.
Nobody goes home. Nobody else comes through.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Reese?
- you got a first name? - Kyle.
Kyle, what's it like when you go through time?
White light.
Pain.
- It's like being born maybe. - My God.
I caught one back there.
- you mean you got shot? - It's not bad.
- We gotta get you to a doctor. - It's OK. Forget it.
What do you mean, forget it? Are you crazy? Take this off.
Jesus.
See? It passed right through the meat.
This is gonna make me puke.
- Would you just talk about something? - What?
I don't know. Anything. Just talk. Tell me about my son.
He's about my height.
He has your eyes.
What's he like?
you trust him. He's got a strength.
I'd die for John Connor.
Well, at least now I know what to name him.
Don't suppose you know who the father is so I won't tell him to get lost?
John never said much about him.
- I know he dies before the war... - Wait.
I don't wanna know.
So was it John that sent you here?
I volunteered.
- Why? - It was a chance to meet the legend.
Sarah Connor, who taught her son to fight, organise,
prepare from when he was a kid.
When you were in hiding before the war.
you're talking about things I haven't done yet in the past tense.
It's driving me crazy.
Are you sure you have the right person?
I'm sure.
Come on! Do I look like the mother of the future?
I mean, am I tough? Organised? I can't even balance my chequebook.
Look, Reese, I didn't ask for this honour and I don't want it.
Any of it.
your son gave me a message to give to you. Made me memorise it.
Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years.
I can't help you with what you must soon face. The future is not set.
you must be stronger than you imagine you can be.
you must survive or I will never exist.
That's all.
It's a good field dressing.
you like it?
It's my first.










From 7/15/1923 ( Herbert Sargent ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) is 13866 days

13866 = 6933 + 6933

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 6933 days



From 7/8/1942 ( Phil Gramm ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) is 6933 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 6933 days



From 2/27/1910 ( Joan Bennett ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 6702 days

6702 = 3351 + 3351

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Prodigal Daughter" ) is 3351 days



From 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 6769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2012 my active duty continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 6769 days



From 10/15/1945 ( premiere US film "Flaming Bullets" ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 14256 days

14256 = 7128 + 7128

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known active participant of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America ) is 7128 days



From 4/21/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Big Daddy, Jed" ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 7128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known active participant of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America ) is 7128 days



From 4/21/1965 ( Edward Appleton - deceased ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 7128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known active participant of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America ) is 7128 days



From 1/24/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Branded" ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 7215 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess - deceased ) is 7215 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Terminator (1984)

Country Date

USA 26 October 1984
UK 11 January 1985










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax


Anthrax

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Anthrax is an acute disease caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis. Most forms of the disease are lethal, and it affects both humans and other animals. There are effective vaccines against anthrax, and some forms of the disease respond well to antibiotic treatment.

Like many other members of the genus Bacillus, Bacillus anthracis can form dormant endospores (often referred to as "spores" for short, but not to be confused with fungal spores) that are able to survive in harsh conditions for decades or even centuries. Such spores can be found on all continents, even Antarctica. When spores are inhaled, ingested, or come into contact with a skin lesion on a host they may become reactivate and multiply rapidly.


Signs and symptoms

Pulmonary

Respiratory infection in humans initially presents with cold or flu-like symptoms for several days, followed by severe (and often fatal) respiratory collapse. Historical mortality was 92%, but, when treated early (seen in the 2001 anthrax attacks), observed mortality was 45%. Distinguishing pulmonary anthrax from more common causes of respiratory illness is essential to avoiding delays in diagnosis and thereby improving outcomes. An algorithm for this purpose has been developed. Illness progressing to the fulminant phase has a 97% mortality regardless of treatment.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Kyle Reese: I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0765109/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Herbert Sargent

Date of Birth

15 July 1923

Date of Death

6 May 2005


Created the name of the "Saturday Night Live" (1975) cast, "Not Ready for Prime Time Players".

President of the Writers Guild of America, East Coast, for 14 years.

He was a writer and producer for NBC's "Saturday Night Live" (1975) for 20 years; he helped create "Weekend Update". Previously, he worked on the "Tonight" show with Steve Allen and Johnny Carson.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Hi, Sarah. Stan Morsky. Something's come up.
Looks like I won't be able to make it tonight. Just can't get out ofit.
I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. Call you in a day or so. Bye.
That bum. So what if he has a Porsche?
He can't treat you like this. It's Friday night, for Christ's sake.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


So much pain.
Pain can be controlled. you just disconnect it.
So you feel nothing?
John Connor gave me a picture of you once.
I didn't know why at the time.
It was very old, torn, faded.
you were young like you are now. you seemed just a little sad.
I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment.
I memorised every line,
every curve.
I came across time for you, Sarah.