Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Okay, I am confident I have found the door.




Between now and the time I start traveling backwards through time I figure out what I will say when my tomorrow becomes your yesterday. I already have some ideas about that strategy.

At this point, I am not certain if I have found just a symbolic door. That might be what it is. I have found it and it is the door I have been working all these past years of regular time to keep closed.

There is another door I have to figure out how to open.

One door is an escape door.

The other door lets Hell loose on this planet Earth. And I mean the real Hell. It is already in progress but is more of a leaky faucet than anything else.

That is the door I work to keep closed.

I can keep that door closed for the same reason I can open the other door, the escape door. I am not the only master of that technology.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Emergency Medical Hologram: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Dr. Beverly Crusher: Twenty Borg are about to break through that door. We need time to get out of here! Create a diversion!

Emergency Medical Hologram: This isn't part of my program! I'm a doctor, not a doorstop.










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:04:12


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: You don't have to do this, Soran. I'm sure we can find another way of getting you into this Nexus.

Dr. Soran: I've spent eighty years looking for another way. Believe me, this is the only one.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: What you're about to do, Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too. Including your wife - your children.

Dr. Soran: Nice try. You know, there was a time when I wouldn't hurt a fly.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Picard: What you're about to do, Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too.

Dr. Soran: [smiles, sighs] Nice try. You know there was a time that I wouldn't hurt a fly. Then the Borg came and they showed me that if there is one constant in this universe, it's death. Afterwards, I began to realize that it didn't matter. We're all going to die sometime. It's only a question of how and when. You will too, Captain. Don't you feel time gaining on you?

[enters control room of missle launcher]

Dr. Soran: It's like a predator; it's stalking you. Oh,you can try and outrun it with doctors, medicines, new technologies but in the end, time is going to hunt you down... and make the kill.

Picard: It's our mortality that defines us, Soran. It's the truth of our existence.

Dr. Soran: What if I told you I found a new truth?

Picard: The Nexus?

Dr. Soran: Time has no meaning there.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


So how's the inappropriate crush on Rachel coming?
Really good. I should be ready to kill myself any day now.
Well, you sure found that quick.
I wish I didn't feel this way about Rachel. I wish things could be normal.
I love living with her, and helping out with the baby is amazing.
But now I think Ross feels left out.
When I took Rachel to the hospital, the doctor thought I was the father.
You should have seen the look on Ross' face.
I have no idea what I'm doing. For all I know, I'm locking it more.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:

00:53:11


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Ruby. This is not a good time.

Ruby: It's never the time for us, is it, Dix? Always some excuse - some case you're working on.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I have to talk to Nicky. I'll see you later.

Ruby: Okay, but watch your caboose. And dump the broad.