Thursday, October 09, 2014

"How long are you gonna do this?"





























DSC04363.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=hawaii-five-0&episode=s05e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Hawaii Five-0

Ka Makuakane (Family Man)


Why didn't you tell us about him when you heard the amount?










From 6/13/2005 To 3/24/2014 is 3206 days

3206 = 1603 + 1603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified or even capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) is 1603 days










http://battlestar-galactica.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/pilot/script-vo.124.48/

hypnoweb.net


Battlestar Galactica (Part 1)


Tigh: Rumor has it you're a genius.

Baltar: Well, I, well, uh, I'll certainly give it my all. Commander.

Tigh: Keep this to yourself for now. We don't want to start panic or for people to start accusing their neighbors of being Cylons because they don't brush their teeth in the morning.

Baltar: I'll be very discreet.

(Hangar - Starbuck's in one of the Vipers)

Apollo: You understand the mission?

Starbuck: Put my head outside the storm, look around. Listen for wireless traffic. Come home.

Apollo: No heroics, this is strictly recon. Look, listen, return.

Starbuck: You don't have to worry about me. My taste for heroics vanished about the time I engaged that first Cylon fighter. (He nods and turns away.) Lee? Zack failed basic flight.

Apollo: What?

Starbuck: Or at least he should've. But he didn't, because I passed him. His technique was sloppy and he had no feel for flying, but I passed him. Because he and I... Because I felt something and I let it get in the way of doing my job. And I couldn't fail him.

Apollo: Why are you telling me this? Why now?

Starbuck: It's the end of the world, Lee. I thought I should confess my sins.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:06 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 October 2014