Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"and watch a country destroy itself on CNN"




http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/the-3rd-choir-3049934/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 6 Episode 4

The 3rd Choir

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 20, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 10/20/14





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

The 3rd Choir


I hope you know what you're doing.
I know exactly what I'm doing.
I'm flushing him out.
Flushing him out.
Even if it creates a mob of vigilantes?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

The 3rd Choir


Where's Jones? Uh, is she not in, yet? No.
She's not returning my calls.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

The 3rd Choir


What you think you'll feel is usually the furthest thing away from how you actually do.
That's the strangest part.
It's like It's not even a feeling.
It's like there was a feeling there and now it's just gone.
That's your subconscious doing its best to suppress it.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

The 3rd Choir


Look, Nell is great at what she does.
Am I convinced she's ready for the next step in undercover work? That remains to be seen.
Well, she's been well-trained, and she has the skills.
Yes, but it's the mindset.
That's something you cannot teach.










From 10/22/1948 ( premiere US film "The Red Shoes" ) To 3/28/2003 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/in-old-oklahoma.html ]


http://www.novalogic.com/press.asp?ID=64


NOVALOGIC


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts

NovaLogic, Ltd.:

Tel: 020 7324 8900

Fax: 020 7324 8919

DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK DOWN

Fifth Installment of the popular franchise comes to the PC!

LONDON, UK — 3/28/2003 – Entertainment software publisher NovaLogic Ltd. is pleased to announce that the eagerly awaited PC Game Delta Force - Black Hawk Down has shipped and will be in stores across Europe from today.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers


We've got some new radiomen
from headquarters.
Private Whitehorse...
and Yahzee...
and a couple of sergeants...
Enders and Henderson...
who, if I'm understanding
these orders correctly...
will be covering our Navajos' asses.
God damn you, Joe Enders.
...but I'm telling you...
we're going to be stepping into
our share of the shit, nonetheless.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 2:08 PM
I am quite certain this is the condition I am experiencing. If I go back to the VA for treatment, they will probably just want to cut it off with a rusty hacksaw. That would probably be actually less painful than that bowel obstruction I had where the doctor was trying to cause my intestines to rupture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis

Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammatory condition caused by excessive wear to the plantar fascia of the foot. The pain usually is felt on the underside of the heel, and is often most intense with the first steps of the day. It is commonly associated with long periods of weight bearing. Obesity, weight gain, jobs that require a lot of walking on hard surfaces, shoes with little or no arch support, and inactivity are also associated with the condition. This condition often results in a heel spur on the calcaneus, in which case it is the underlying condition, and not the spur itself, which produces the pain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/10/07 4:32 PM
An off-duty police officer would have probably shot that guy on the trail that day if he had been in my shoes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/08/07 5:56 PM
My foot feels a lot better now that I bought a new pair of shoes. I don't know why the other pair was causing problems. I wore them as running shoes a few year ago but I really didn't run in them a lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 February 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/01/06 10:42 AM
This reinforces a theory I've had for a while that my service with the USN began in 1977, after I turned 18 and returned to the Earth, as 1988 was 11 years after 1977.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

Memorable Quotes from Die Hard (1988)

Businessman: You don't like flying, do you?
John McClane: What gives you that idea?
Businessman: You want to know the secret to surviving air travel? After you get where you're going, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes.
John McClane: Fists with your toes?
Businessman: I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine years. Yessir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.
John McClane: OK.
Businessman: [the businessman sees a gun in McClane's pocket]
John McClane: It's okay. I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 25, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/06 12:38 AM
Had that dream again about that house in Country Club Estates. The details of the location seemed highly consistent with my "memories" of that house. In the dream, Denzil and Thedia were there and Denzil and I were talking about raking leaves in the yard. He went outside and was raking the front yard as Thedia was sitting in a lawn chair watching him. I looked out the window at the backyard and was getting ready to go out there and rake the leaves. I noticed a new house that was almost completed and felt annoyed that so many houses were close to my lot. Started putting on my Nike Pegasus shoes but decided to put on my boots because the grass was wet from rain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 22 October 2014