Wednesday, October 08, 2014

"Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbowie/spaceoddity.html


DAVID BOWIE


"Space Oddity"

Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills
and put your helmet on

Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown,
engines on
Check ignition
and may God's love be with you

[spoken]
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff

This is Ground Control
to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear










http://www.online-literature.com/poe/335/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network > Edgar Allan Poe > The Raven


The Raven

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/so-it-goes-3047959/

tv.com


NCIS Season 12 Episode 3

So It Goes

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 10/7/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s12e03

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

So It Goes


And then he nearly wrecked his life marrying the wrong woman over and over, trying to find her again.
I chose to skip that part.
So now what? I don't suppose it's good anymore.
Or is it? What are you asking me? To be honest, I don't know.
All I know is that I would like to stand here with you a little longer.
Next to you.
And maybe just not say anything.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 06 October 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/cloverdale.html


Cloverdale



Those reading my private Facebook messages will probably find this especially amusing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 October 2014 excerpt ends]










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:

00:48:35


Dr. Emmett Brown: It works! It works! I finally invent something that works!

Marty McFly: You bet your ass it works.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 08 October 2014