Thursday, October 09, 2014

"I've been fobbed off, and I've been fooled"




2006 film "The Lake House" DVD video:

00:17:20


Alex Wyler: [ narrating his letter: ] Dear Ms. Forster: I went to 1620 North Racine, and it's not there. It's just a construction site. From the pictures it looks nice, but not for another 18 months. What am I missing here? Maybe you got the address wrong because I noticed you got the date wrong too.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:34:40


San Francisco police lieutenant Mitchell: You'll have to do better than that. Last time you were Sherlock Holmes.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s02e12

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Better Angels


I wish I had something better to say, something-- Something more profound.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/better-angels-2269183/trivia/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 12

Better Angels

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2012 on AMC

Quotes


Rick: This was you not me! You did this to us! THIS WAS YOU!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 October 2014