Friday, October 03, 2014

"sure as hell's not going up there sober."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
It drives me crazy how I can still hear people around here speaking when I have on my headphones. It sounds like someone standing outside the room murmuring. It's driving me crazy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

Even more creepy is how things change sometimes. Humiliating and creepy beyond description. And I am certain that it is by design, some kind of social engineering on you spectators at my expense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/quotes

IMDb


Idiocracy (2006)

Quotes


Secret Service Thug: Okay. Hey, a couple of us guys were wonderin', uh if we'd go family-style on her.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


DATA: Your efforts to break the encryption code will not be successful. Nor will your attempt to assimilate me into your collective.

BORG QUEEN (OC): Brave words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds ...since long before you were created. But now they are all Borg.

DATA: I am unlike any lifeform you have encountered before. The code stored in my neural net cannot be forcibly removed.

BORG QUEEN (OC): You are an imperfect being created by an imperfect being. Finding your weaknesses is only a matter of time.











View Larger Map


https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.849611,-82.358558&spn=0.000012,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.849722,-82.35953&panoid=yzpVqi3cdhW2gteXx4yUkg&cbp=12,79.58,,1,-2.16

Google Maps


285 SC-291, Greenville, South Carolina, United States

Address is approximate



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:12 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 October 2014