Sunday, October 19, 2014

We're *not* going to need a big boat.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1956/The_Searchers/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_56

The Searchers


:56:01
Them horses there...
they're sure actin' mighty nervous.

:56:04
They smell a change in the weather.

:56:15
Don't put any more wood on the fire.
I'm burning up.

:56:18
We might get a frost before mornin'.

:56:21
I'm getting to be like old Mose Harper.

:56:24
My bones are cold tonight.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


Colonial One pilot: [ Intership communication ] This is your pilot speaking. Passengers, please take your seats and standby to jump. Thank you.

Colonial One pilot: Set E.S.B. trajectory.

Refugee fleet radio voice transmission: Colonial One, for God's sake, you can't just leave us here.

Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama - Colonial Fleet Viper pilot: Set.

Colonial One pilot: Cycle cryo-fans.

Picon 36: [ radio transmission ] Colonial One, this is Picon 36. I can't believe you want us to leave these people behind.

Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama - Colonial Fleet Viper pilot: Cycled.

Refugee fleet radio voice transmission: At least tell us where you're going. We'll follow at sub-light. Please!

Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama - Colonial Fleet Viper pilot: No. If they're captured, then the Cylons know too.

Refugee fleet radio voice transmission: I got fifty people onboard. Colonial One, do you copy this?

Colonial One pilot: Spinning up F.T.L. drive now.

Refugee fleet radio voice transmission: Don't leave us here. Show a little humanity.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Mayor Vaughn: I don't think either of one you are familiar with our problems.

Hooper: I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and BITES YOU ON THE ASS!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Hooper: I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 19 October 2014