Monday, October 27, 2014

Al Instante Taxi




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930036&s=201410272000&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201410272000&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Monday, October 27 8:00 PM [ Monday 27 October 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated Halloween

Treehouse of Horror I

Bart and Lisa try to outdo each other with scary Halloween stories.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Oct 25, 1990










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:55 AM Monday, January 10, 2011


Imaginary unit.





I did this. I did this back in 2004 when I lived in that apartment in Kent. I wrote a program in C# that this reminds me of. I "remember" the imaginary unit from college level algebra classes, in the context of my artificial memory, but I didn't think of that when I wrote that program. I was feeling quite pleased with myself after I wrote that program, although I didn't, of course, associate that program I wrote with time travel or faster than light travel.

I saw something later in a "The Simpsons" episode that made me think of that program I wrote and that specific mathematical function I created and that made me think that my legal team had gained evidence that Microsoft, and specifically Bill Gates, had stolen that code from my private computer and there was evidence they had been discussing it and with the intent to steal my private property.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

Tachyon

A tachyon (takhus, "swift" + English: -on "elementary particle") is a hypothetical subatomic particle that moves faster than light. In the language of special relativity, a tachyon is a particle with space-like four-momentum and imaginary proper time. A tachyon is constrained to the space-like portion of the energy-momentum graph. Therefore, it cannot slow down to subluminal speeds.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_number

Imaginary number

An imaginary number is a square root of a nonpositive real number.


the imaginary unit, defined as the square root of -1.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_time

Proper time

In relativity, proper time is time measured by a single clock between events that occur at the same place as the clock. It depends not only on the events but also on the motion of the clock between the events. An accelerated clock will measure a proper time between two events that is shorter than the coordinate time measured by a non-accelerated (inertial) clock between the same events.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-1301/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 3

Treehouse of Horror

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 1990 on FOX

Quotes


(Kang and Kodos show off the amenities on their spaceship.)

Kang: And over here is our crowning achievement in amusement technology: an electronic version of what you call table tennis.

(Kang shows off a video screen that features the vintage video game Pong.)

Kang: Your primitive paddles have been replaced by an electronic--

Bart: Hey, that's just Pong. Get with the times, man.

Homer: Marge and I played that old game before we were married.

Kang: Well, we did build this spaceship, you know.

Kodos: Anyone from a species that has mastered intergalactic travel, raise your hand.










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/navy_seals/7038/SPIKEP/Saturday_March_13_2010/225399/

ark tv


Navy SEALS


00:49:39 I'm a journalist, not a spy.
00:49:43 What's this, the officers' club?
00:49:46 No.
00:49:47 We call this the kill house.
00:49:51 We use it for cqb-- close quarters battle.
00:49:57 Sounds like fun.
00:49:59 Oh, it is.
00:50:12 Clear!
00:50:13 Clear!
00:50:14 Clear!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 27 October 2014