Monday, October 06, 2014

What Happens To All Humans (except me) At Death. The Horrible Truth.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

The Crossing Place


I'm sorry I Sorry I haven't been here for a while.
You look good though.
You look good.
Yeah, it's, um It has been hard to get away lately.
I have painted myself into a bit of a corner.
Just like mom would say dad always did.
[Chuckles] Must be genetic.
But, um, this corner, I may not be able to contort myself out of this time.
I took money from a bad man.
Evil, really.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

The Crossing Place


Are you all right? I have a couple things I need to ask you before I Before I commit to a particular course of action.
I have to know, without the sales job, just tell me Do we live again? Are you sure there is another life after this one? How does the church know? What proof? And don't go telling me all that "because Jesus rose from the dead" thing, because He's Jesus, and I'm just me.
Does everybody come back? Or is it just him? Prove to me that it is possible.










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation ) To 8/25/2006 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate Atlantis"::"Common Ground" ) is 931 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1968 ( premiere US film "No More Excuses" ) is 931 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 8/25/2006 is 7443 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/1986 ( premiere US TV series "All is Forgiven" ) is 7443 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 8/25/2006 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate Atlantis"::"Common Ground" ) is 6246 days

6246 = 3123 + 3123

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/1974 ( premiere US film "Chosen Survivors" ) is 3123 days



From 8/21/1964 ( premiere US film "Kisses for My President" ) To 6/13/2005 is 14906 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/25/2006 is 14906 days



From 2/3/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"::"What Do You Do When the Boss Says, "I Love You"?" ) To 8/25/2006 is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-common-ground-s3e7.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/what-happens-to-all-humans-except-me-at.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/common-ground-688811/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 3 Episode 7

Common Ground

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 25, 2006 on Syfy

John Sheppard is captured by the evil Kolya of the Genii and imprisoned in a cell adjacent to a Wraith as Dr. Weir negotiates for his release.

AIRED: 8/25/06










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/307.shtml

GateWorld


COMMON GROUND

EPISODE NUMBER - 307

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.25.06


VOICE: You're in pain.

SHEPPARD: Well, I just got fed on by a Wraith, what do you think?

VOICE: I would not know.

SHEPPARD: Hopefully, you'll never have to find out. (He groans as he straightens up a little.) I didn't think anything could hurt that much.

VOICE: You're still alive.

SHEPPARD: Yeah, well ... I don't know how many years the darned thing took off my life, but I'll tell you this: if Kolya's men hadn't have pulled that damned thing off, I'd be dust in a flak jacket.

VOICE: Do you blame the Wraith or the master?

SHEPPARD: I'm gonna go with both.

VOICE: There is a difference. The Wraith must feed in order to live.

(John frowns.)

VOICE: For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

(Still frowning, John hauls himself to his feet. His cellmate walks into view in the window between the cells. Although still in shadow, we see that it has long, unkempt hair.)

VOICE: Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

(John walks across the cell towards the window.)

VOICE: ... or would you take more?

SHEPPARD: Where'd you hear 'em call me Sheppard?

(The figure walks forward so that John can see its face. Unsurprisingly, it's the Wraith.)

WRAITH: Just before I started to feed.

ATLANTIS. Conference Room. Ladon is sitting at the table with Elizabeth, Rodney and Teyla. Ronon is standing behind him.

LADON: Of course, you would see him only as the monster who tried to take your city from you.

WEIR: Kolya also killed several of our people.

TEYLA: He would have killed Doctor Weir as well.

LADON: I won't make excuses for his actions or mine during the failed Atlantis mission. We were soldiers under Cowen's orders.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-mary-tyler-moore-show/what-do-you-do-when-the-boss-says-i-love-you-12214/trivia/

tv.com


The Mary Tyler Moore Show Season 3 Episode 20

What Do You Do When the Boss Says, "I Love You"?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Feb 03, 1973 on CBS

Quotes


Rhoda: (discussing men with Mary and Barbara) Let's not forget the worst kind of all: a guy who lies about being married. (the women groan knowingly) Tells you he is when he isn't!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

Echoes


Look, Elaine
You want a coffee to go?










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/307.shtml

GateWorld


COMMON GROUND

EPISODE NUMBER - 307

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.25.06


WEIR (to Ladon): I'm sorry this is necessary, but under the circumstances, I'm sure you understand.

LADON: I came here as a friend, Doctor Weir. I hope to leave as one.

WEIR: And we appreciate your concern for Colonel Sheppard.

McKAY: Despite the fact that it was your incompetence that led to his capture.

WEIR: Rodney.

McKAY (angrily): I'm sorry, but there is no disputing the fact that it was a code we provided the Genii that was used to lure us to that planet where we were ambushed.

LADON (to Elizabeth): Doctor McKay is quite correct. You entrusted us with codes, and I allowed them to be stolen from us. How and by whom is an ongoing investigation, but I must assume it was someone close to me.

TEYLA: Or this is part of your plans.

LADON: Excuse me?

TEYLA: It would not be the first time.

LADON: I say this rhetorically -- since I should think it is obvious -- but if I were involved in this in any way, or if my intentions were anything less than honourable, would I have come to Atlantis?

DEX: With you, who knows? All I know is my friend has been kidnapped and you had something to do with it.

LADON: Which is why I have walked away from significant responsibilities as leader of my people to come here and offer our help. Now, you can either let me do that, or you can continue to berate me for my mistake. The choice is yours.

(Ronon walks closer to him and glares down at him again.)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058266/releaseinfo

IMDb


Kisses for My President (1964)

Release Info

USA 21 August 1964 (New York City, New York)










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/307.shtml

GateWorld


COMMON GROUND

EPISODE NUMBER - 307

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.25.06


ALIEN PLANET (hereafter referred to as Kolya's planet). John is standing at the door to an underground prison cell, his hands on the bars of the door. There appears to be no-one around.

SHEPPARD: Kolya! I didn't kill you last time, remember? (When no-one replies, he kicks the bars of the door angrily, then speaks more quietly.) You promised me points for that. (Yelling) Kolya!

(Still no-one responds.)

SHEPPARD: Ah, dammit. I should have killed him.

(A voice speaks from the adjoining cell. It's the voice of an old man who sounds either very tired or very weak.)

VOICE: You're wasting your breath.

SHEPPARD: Didn't know I had company down here.

(He walks to the wall between the cells. There is a small window in it which has two sets of bars separating John and the other prisoner.)

VOICE: There is no escape.

SHEPPARD: Yeah, well, prisons are like that. Never stopped me before. (He peers through the bars, trying to see his fellow prisoner, but the man is at the back of the cell, hidden in the darkness.) How long you been down here?

VOICE: Many years.

(The prisoner moves slightly and there's a clanking sound which suggests that he is chained.)

SHEPPARD: How many is many? Five? Ten?

VOICE: It no longer matters.

SHEPPARD: That many, huh? What did you do to get here?

VOICE: I merely allowed myself to be captured alive.

(John shrugs.)

SHEPPARD: Same here.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


COCHRANE: No, the Companion did. I told it I'd die of loneliness. I thought it would release me. Instead, it brought you here.

NANCY: No! No! No! That's disgusting! We're not animals! No! Oh, no! It's inhuman! No! No!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Brad Hamilton: Jeez. Doesn't anyone fucking knock any more?










Space: Above and Beyond

Choice or Chance - Part 2

Sunday 26 November 1995

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:15:10


Kylen: Nathan, it took Crossland and me six months to plan a way out. I'm not going back.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:25 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 06 October 2014