Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Make us throw off our contentment"




http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/declaration-of-independence-3028468/

tv.com


Revolution Season 2 Episode 22

Declaration of Independence

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 21, 2014 on NBC

AIRED: 5/21/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e22

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Declaration of Independence


When I was coming back to you, I saw something.
[Sighs] Saw what? A nano.
When it was leaving me, I saw what it was thinking.








http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


O'NEIL
Jackson, start working on the Stargate.

FERRETTI
(low, to Kawalski)
What's that all about?

KAWALSKI
(low)
I dunno, Ferretti.

DANIEL
I-I'm gonna need more time. I mean, there's bound to be more structures here, or some other traces of civilization.

[O'Neil starts working on one of the pieces of equipment.]

O'NEIL
Not this trip. Just get back in there and reestablish contact.

DANIEL
Well, it's not that easy. This is a replica of the great pyramid of Giza. We're not gonna find any hieroglyphic inscriptions or carved relief. I mean, we really need to look around more.

[Ferretti and Kawalski have joined O'Neil and heard Daniel's response.]

O'NEIL
Your job here is to realign the Stargate. Can you do that or not?

[Daniel nods, then shrugs.]

DANIEL
I can't.

[The three look stunned.]

O'NEIL
(threateningly)
You can't or you won't?

DANIEL
I can decipher the symbols on the Stargate, but I need an order of alignment. Now those coordinates were marked on tablets back on Earth and there must be something like that here. And I-I just need to find it.

[He chuckles nervously.]

KAWALSKI
Find it? Whaddya mean, find it? You didn't say anything about "finding" anything.

DANIEL
Well, I assumed the tablets would be here, I mean right here.

O'NEIL
You assumed?!

KAWALSKI
(angry)
You're a lying son of a bitch!
(he shoves Daniel to the ground)
You didn't say a word about finding anything.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 28 October 2014