Thursday, October 02, 2014

"Well, take me back down where cool water flows, yeah."




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Apollo: You know what gets me? I know that in two weeks, I won't remember his face. I can't remember any of their faces after they're killed. No matter how hard I try, they just fade.

Starbuck: I don't even remember their names.

Apollo: Names. Oh, let's see, there was-- there was Flattop. (Starbuck spits some beer on him) Who bought it on his thousandth landing. There was Chuckles. (Starbuck spits out some more beer) Stop it, already. Please, not funny. All right. It's not funny.

Starbuck: It is funny. You know the President says that we're saving humanity for a bright, shiny future. on Earth. That you and I are never gonna see. We're not. Because we go out over and over again until someday, some metal motherfrakker is gonna catch us on a bad day and just blow us away.

Apollo: Bright, shiny futures are overrated anyway.



































DSC00164.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/twosunsinthesunset.html

PINK FLOYD


"Two Suns In The Sunset"


and you'll never hear their voices
and you'll never see their faces
you have no recourse to the law anymore



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 02 October 2014