Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"You're the detective"




http://www.snpp.com/guides/springfield.media.html

THE SIMPSONS ARCHIVE


[HABF03] Body found on Mt. Springfield

Kent Brockman here atop Mt. Springfield where the melting icecap has revealed a discovery so gruesome we'll give you a moment to get the children out of the room. That's long enough. Here it is, a frozen mailman and somehow buried in ice several decades ago. For further analyses here's the one scientist whose always home when we call, Professor John Frink!










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

01:34:40


San Francisco police lieutenant Mitchell: You'll have to do better than that. Last time you were Sherlock Holmes.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-paternity-coot-530755/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 10

Homer's Paternity Coot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on FOX

Quotes


Grandpa: I'll be waiting for your apology on the 'old man' bench at the mall. I sit by the trash so people have to come up to me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:34 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 29 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-flying-doctor-of-kenya.html


My biological father, whom I don't think I have ever actually met, and that I know I had never actually met before 1989, also hates the British monarchy, his biological mother.

He resents her for sending him off to be raised by the butler, basically,

I don't know why he resents me. He certainly resented me in the year 2006. He sure as hell resents me here in the year 2013.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-paternity-coot-530755/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 10

Homer's Paternity Coot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on FOX

Quotes


Marge: See Abe, we're still visiting you, even though we have no biological obligation!

Bart: You've said that three times already!

Marge: Well then you think of something!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Homer's Paternity Coot


Shut up, shut up, shut up! Here you go, pal-y.
What's this, a letter from 1966? This says I ain't allergic to pollen.
So I could have gone to the park and played with other kids! I got to make up for lost time! Sitting in a rocking chair, eating baby crackers Ticktock, ticktock, Ticktock banana a-b-c-d-e-f-g wash those june bugs off of me.
Yeah, I got a 40-year-old letter here for Mrs.
Abraham Simpson.
My grandma? I haven't seen her in years.
She ran away.
Ran away from all this? What a fool.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Homer's Paternity Coot


what the hello kitty? Tire spikes? They blocked my shortcut.
I'm trapped like the l in a blt.
We've gone over the spikes, Tim! We're gonna have to come up with 75 cents! Don't worry, this one's on Jesus.
Be cool for once.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Homer's Paternity Coot


For further analysis, here's the one scientist who's always home when we call, professor John Frink.
Based on the ice core samples and the size of the mailman's bell-bottoms-- just measure that there-- we have determined he was frozen sometime in the 1960s.
Swinging for all, except for me.
I was making napalm to drop on da nang! The post office has promised to deliver every letter in this 40-year-old mailbag.










From 4/7/1965 ( Bill Bellamy ) To 6/13/2005 is 14677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/2006 is 14677 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 1/8/2006 is 1212 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"The Happy Bank" ) is 1212 days



From 1/8/1951 ( premiere US TV series episode "Studio One"::"England Made Me" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 14677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/2006 is 14677 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 1/8/2006 is 5412 days

5412 = 2706 + 2706

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/31/1973 ( premiere US film "Gospel Road: A Story of Jesus" ) is 2706 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 1/8/2006 is 4037 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1976 ( premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 4037 days



From 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 1/8/2006 is 10635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1994 ( Bill Clinton - Address to the Nation on the Middle Class Bill of Rights ) is 10635 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/8/2006 is 5128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Flash Gordon"::"Monster of the Glacier" ) is 5128 days



From 5/28/1958 ( premiere US film "The Proud Rebel" ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 14677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/2006 is 14677 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 1/8/2006 is 5470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1980 ( premiere US film "It's My Turn" ) is 5470 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 1/8/2006 is 5470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1980 ( premiere US film "It's My Turn" ) is 5470 days



From 8/10/1955 ( premiere US film "Wiretapper" ) To 1/8/2006 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 8/10/1955 ( premiere US film "Wiretapper" ) To 1/8/2006 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/8/2006 is 12433 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1999 ( premiere US film "Sleepy Hollow" ) is 12433 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/8/2006 is 12433 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George W. Bush "A Charge to Keep" ) is 12433 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-paternity-coot-530755/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 10

Homer's Paternity Coot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on FOX

AIRED: 1/8/06










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/choke-hold-3048962/

tv.com


NCIS Season 12 Episode 4

Choke Hold

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 14, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 10/14/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s12e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

Choke Hold


I didn't catch your name.
I didn't throw it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Homer's Paternity Coot


M. Night shyamalan? That would be a twist worthy of his increasingly lousy films.
Of course I'm your father.
Here, mush up your face, and you look just like me.
See? Yeah, but that also works for the dog's butt.
Hello, handsome.
Well, this whole fatherhood issue could be resolved with a simple dna test.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Homer's Paternity Coot


Can I help you? I'm a reporter with the local paper.
I'm doing a story on people who wear sweaters.
Do you mind if I ask you some questions? I'd be delighted, but I must warn you, I don't wear a sweater every day.
Interesting.
Interesting.
So, I infer from all the knickknacks, you're some sort of fruitcake.
No.
Actually, I salvage valuables from sunken ships.
Some call me a treasure hunter.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004740/bio

IMDb


Bill Bellamy

Biography

Date of Birth 7 April 1965, Newark, New Jersey, USA










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-paternity-coot-530755/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 10

Homer's Paternity Coot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on FOX

Quotes


Homer: So this guy might be my real father. And his name starts with M… Moleman? Mr. Burns? (gasps) M. Night Shyamalan? That would be a twist worthy of his increasingly lousy films!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Home

I've written several times of this experience in terms of that Star Trek:TNG episode where Capt. Picard is assimilated by the Borg. While I do not consider myself a "Trekkie", I like the Star Trek series because I am a fan in general of science fiction, and because I like any good story that captures my imagination. There was a follow-on episode to those episodes of where Picard is captured and it was titled "Family." While I typically like the episodes with more action, I always get a kick out this episode because Picard's brother reminded me so much of my sister, in terms of obvious sibling rivalry. I also found myself envying Picard's character for being able to go back to a home like that, where he has roots.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-paternity-coot-530755/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 10

Homer's Paternity Coot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on FOX

Quotes


Lisa: So, what setting is that fan on?

(Three seconds later)

Grampa: Medium.

(Three seconds later)

Lisa: Hmm. I would have guessed low.

(Three seconds later)

Grampa: You would have guessed wrong.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:30 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 15 October 2014