Thursday, October 30, 2014

The "Gutter"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


My guess is that I was sent into Microsoft because I was going to be judging their criminal activities. All I was supposed to do was sit there and watch them. The thought occurred to me yesterday that before my memory was erased, I was appointed some kind of role as a federal judge in the U.S. government. Essentially, Microsoft-Corbis is gambling that, with the help of their accomplices such as George W. Bush, if they can obstruct as long as possible this investigation into their criminal activities, there is a greater chance they and their accomplices such as George W. Bush won't be prosecuted for their capital crimes.

A good example is that set up out there near Redmond on the trail when that guy shoulder'd me, trying to cause me to wreck or to punch him in the face after I got up from the wreck he caused. Microsoft-Corbis wouldn't show that part of the video at their trial; they would only show the part of me punching the guy.

I still remember that day because something really triggered my awareness just before the incident. There was something about the way those two people were going to bracket me as I rode past them and something about how I passed a jogger shortly before them that was approaching them and would be facing us as I passed through the two people bracketing me. Later I consciously understood it was no coincidence because I impacted with that guy too hard. I was amazed afterwards that I didn't crash. I was knocked upright on my bicycle seat, my right hand was knocked off the handlebar, and my foot was knocked out of the pedal my shot was clipped to. And a large bruise formed on my right arm a couple days later. But that was the kicker to it all. He was just too tense when we impacted and that was because he leaned into me. I am certain video of that incident will turn up at some point.

After I veered off to the other side of the trail and dropped my bike into the dirt before I fell over, I felt fortunate that no other bicyclist had been passing my left at that moment. I was routinely passed by other cyclists on that stretch of the trail. I was pretty mad when I stopped and got even more agitated because I turned around and the guy was approaching me.

I found myself feeling less threatened after a few moments though and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike. I think the deciding factor was something as simple as realizing he was shorter than I was. Something about that combined with where he stopped in front of me and wasn't making any threatening body movements, I lost the urge to pound him into the pavement. In hindsight, that's probably what they were trying to get me to do so they could record that on video. I thought about stopping into the Redmond police to report the incident but I did not. Little good it would have done as I am quite certain they are all on the Microsoft-Corbis payroll. I found myself wondering a while back about why the Redmond Police Chief was fired around the time I moved into that apartment in Redmond in 2003. I wonder if she was fired because she was opposed to Dave Reichert and his Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-sponsored death squad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


On the other side of the road from that Costco is where I went face first into the concrete on 2/1/02. There is a wooden bridge there. The crash wouldn't have really hurt anything if it had happened along most of the bridge. It would have been not unlike that spill I took on 12/23/01. And as Lynn and Grace could tell anyone at work, I knew how to avoid serious injuries during a crash and I had discussed with them the proper form. But something was different this time. Just as I had described having those intense dreams about Lynn, where I would wake up and call out her name as though she were actually there in my apartment at Oakwood, I was somehow being conditioned to not wear my helmet. And the fact that I stared at the concrete as I was falling also means something, as I see now I have been trained to make the correct decision in a split-second, and in this sort of experience, my decision making would be almost leisurely in this kind of experience. Maybe that is why I have thought that time seemed to slow down during certain experiences, but yet I felt as though it was only every else around that was moving slow and I could still move at normal speed. Anyway, the crucial element in this is the location where I fell. My wheel flipped around to the side, I have been wondering if I actually hit something, and then I was falling to the side. But before I fell, my tire hit the edge of the pavement. Just as the video of that crash in the Tour de France I saw the other day, my bike flipped up as though I had hit a guard rail. My normal reaction would be to take the hit on my upper arm, but this time I looked square at the concrete. I was fortunate that the first impact point was the helmet I was still wearing, and then the bone above my eye hit the concrete. I would have been seriously injured or killed if I had not been wearing my helmet. Lynn and John took me out to dinner that evening and I felt that she was checking me out to see if I was displaying any symptoms of a serious head injury. I did have a black eye but it was only on the eye lid above my eye.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October


Where I'm going...
you cannot follow.
Dr Petrov, report to my cabin immediately.
There's been a dreadful accident.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations


Computer, remove the plank.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


I'm from the past.
Oh.
I told them you hit your head...
and you are a wandering idiot.





http://www.cswap.com/1990/The_Hunt_for_Red_October/cap/en/12_Parts/e/00_53

The Hunt for Red October


:53:01
- What's his plan?
- His plan?

:53:04
Russians don't take a dump
without a plan.

:53:08
Senior captains are sure
to have thought the matter through.

:53:12
- He's just going to sail into New York?
- It might be that simple.

:53:17
Things might be simple [ in a cubicle ] at CIA

:53:20
But in the middle of the North Atlantic
they get a bit more complex





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The

Don't you have a single romantic bone in your body?
No. I'm all bowler hat.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


(Homer answers the door)

Death: I am Death!!!

Homer: Death? We don't want any.

(slams door)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s05e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Four Walls and a Roof


I can shut him up.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


(SINISTER TUNE PLAYING) (BANGING ON DOOR) I am Death.
Death? We don't want any.
I have come for Bart Simpson.
Bart, run like the (MISPRONOUNCING) wind! Mom, it's "wind.
" Well, I've only read it in books.
(UPBEAT TUNE PLAYING) Oh! Why you little (OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING) Please don't take me.
Take Milhouse.
We all know there's no happy ending there.
Your time is up.
This is for Snowball I and JFK! Ow!






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_image.php?tv-show=simpsons&image=s15e01_32

Framegrabs / Screencaps > The Simpsons > Season 15 > The Simpsons > Framegrab / Screencap No. 32






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_image.php?tv-show=simpsons&image=s15e01_27

Framegrabs / Screencaps > The Simpsons > Season 15 > The Simpsons > Framegrab / Screencap No. 27










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


(pleading with Death)

Bart: Please don't take me! Take Milhouse! We all know there's no happy ending there!










From 3/1/1931 ( premiere US film “The Bride's Mistake” ) To 2/1/2003 ( the United States space shuttle Columbia destroyed ) is 26270 days

26270 = 13135 + 13135

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2001 is 13135 days



From 8/29/1928 ( premiere US film “Husbands Won't Tell” ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) is 13135 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2001 is 13135 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-microsoft-steve-ballmer.html ]


http://www.washington.edu/news/archive/id/2658


UNIVERSITY of WASHINGTON


2001-10-31

UW consolidates departments to form Department of Genome Sciences


The UW Board of Regents, at its Oct. 19 meeting, approved the consolidation of the Department of Genetics in the College of Arts and Sciences and the Department of Molecular Biotechnology in the School of Medicine. The merger creates the new Department of Genome Sciences in the School of Medicine.

Professor Stan Fields, noted for developing the two-hybrid system to analyze protein interactions, is the acting chair of the new department. He is working with Dr. Maynard Olson, acting chair of the former Department of Molecular Biotechnology, and Dr. Breck Byers, chair of the former Department of Genetics, both of whom played leadership roles in launching the new department.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


Frink: Oh papa, you're back! Now, we had to replace several vital organs with machinery, but that doesn't make you any less of a man except you have no penis.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


But that doesn't make you any less of a man.
Except you have no penis.
In the traditional sense.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/221/script-vo.25.343/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005


INT. SQUAD ROOM – DAY

GIBBS: Contact NCIS Iraq?

MCGEE: They were well aware of Petty Officer Dobbs.

GIBBS: He got in trouble.

MCGEE: Just the opposite, Boss. His C.O. wrote him up for a posthumous Silver Star. Actually, the C.O. wants to talk to you. He’s standing by to go on satellite right now.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

Iconoclast


What's going on? We lost the signal on Naylor.
Get up there now.
The limo's gone.
Maggie, where is he? - Find him.
- I don't have the signal, sir.
It's gone.
It's being blocked.
Lock the area down.
Call LAPD for help.
We just got an agent abducted.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 30 October 2014