Saturday, October 25, 2014

Batman Returns (1992)




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: This isn't right. ...This can't be real.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000318480000&sid=63324&sn=ABCFHDP&st=201410251030&cn=678

excite tv


Batman Returns (1992)

678 ABCFHDP: Saturday, October 25 10:30 AM [ Saturday 25 October 2014 ]

1992, PG-13, **1/2, 02:06, Color, English, United States,

The Caped Crusader (Michael Keaton) clashes with Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) and saves gloomy Gotham City from the foul Penguin's (Danny DeVito) plot.

Cast: Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken










http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/batman-returns_final.txt

"BATMAN RETURNS"


PENGUIN
I'm ready, Max. I've been lingering down here too long. I'm starting to like the smell ... bad sign. It's high time for me to ascend. To re-emerge. With your help, your know-how, your savvy, your acumen. I wasn't born in the sewer, you know. I come from ...

He looks up, at a place far above the sewers.

PENGUIN
Like you. And, like you, I want some respect ... a recognition of my basic humanity ... an occasional breeze ...

Even the Circus Gang looks touched. Max stays poker-faced.

PENGUIN
Most of all, I want to find out who I am. By finding my parents. Learning my "human" name. Simple stuff that the good people of Gotham take for granted.










From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 2/25/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Get Smart"::"Where-What-How-Who Am I?" ) is 9723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1992 is 9723 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty & the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/16/1992 is 516 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/2/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bonanza"::"The Prince" ) is 516 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty & the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/16/1992 is 516 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/2/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Bonanza"::"The Prince" ) is 516 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 6/16/1992 is 1520 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" ) is 1520 days



From 9/22/1941 ( premiere US film "Doctors Don't Tell" ) To 6/16/1992 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 12/5/1962 ( premiere US film "The Devil's Children" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1992 is 9723 days



From 1/14/1945 ( premiere US film "The Great Flamarion" ) To 6/16/1992 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 6/16/1992 is 2260 days

2260 = 1130 + 1130

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1968 ( premiere US film "Star Trek"::"The Empath" ) is 1130 days



From 5/12/1965 ( premiere US film "The Girls on the Beach" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1992 is 9723 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 6/16/1992 is 8998 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/22/1990 ( premiere US film "RoboCop 2" ) is 8998 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) To 6/16/1992 is 401 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Conscience of the King" ) is 401 days



From 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) To 6/16/1992 is 11870 days

11870 = 5935 + 5935

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1982 ( Ronald Reagan - Executive Order 12344 - Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program ) is 5935 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/releaseinfo

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Release Info

USA 16 June 1992 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Batman_Returns/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_02

Batman Returns


:03:01
The tree lights up
and then I push the button.

:03:04
Wait, wait.

:03:06
I push the button, then the tree lights up.

:03:11
Who are you?

:03:13
Talent scout.

:03:15
Come in.

:03:16
I don't just light trees.
I'm an actress as well.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:35 AM Sunday, April 10, 2011


I just caught the association. Her birthday was 2 September 1965. I always remember that because it was exactly two months before my birthdate.

I don't recall the name of the bar but I remember it was a popular place and it was a fairly long drive from the US Navy base in North Chicago to that dance club in Wisconsin. There were a lot of women in that bar that night. I walked up and asked her to dance and we dated for a long time after that. I was thinking of a her again recently when I watched the 1986 film "Short Circuit" on television.

She was from Arlington Heights. I stayed there several times in that condo in Arlington Heights.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/batman-returns_final.txt

"BATMAN RETURNS"


BRUCE
(careful, pained) Well ... How can I put this. There were two truths ... and she had trouble reconciling them. Because I had trouble reconciling them. Vicki said.

SELINA
(giggles)
"Vicki." Ice-skater, or stewardess?

BRUCE
Photojournalist.

SELINA
Sure.

Now they both laugh. Selina tries to get serious again.

SELINA
Well? Was "Vicki" right? About your difficulty with duality?










http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/batman-returns_final.txt

"BATMAN RETURNS"


PENGUIN
Me and that "Jen" chick... maybe we could take a tumble...

He furtively glances over at Jen, swabbing Josh's blood.

PENGUIN
Wonder if it's worth my time.

MAX
We need signatures. To overturn the ballot. I can supply those, Oswald.

PENGUIN
I could teach her my "French flipper" trick...

MAX
Oswald: We need one more thing.

PENGUIN
(snapping out of it) A platform? Lemme see ... Stop global warming. Start global cooling. Make the world a colder place. Frigid ...

MAX
That's fine, Oswald. But to get the Mayor recalled, we still need a catalyst, a trigger, an incident. Like the Reichstag fire, the Gulf of Tonkin.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)

Release Info

USA 31 December 1969



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/fullcredits

IMDb


The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)

Full Cast & Crew


Kurt Russell ... Dexter










http://www.tv.com/shows/bonanza/the-prince-98675/

tv.com


Bonanza Season 8 Episode 28

The Prince

Aired Saturday 7:30 PM Apr 02, 1967 on NBC

AIRED: 4/2/67











http://www.cswap.com/1992/Batman_Returns/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_24

Batman Returns


:24:46
Working late?

:24:50
I'm just boning up for your Bruce Wayne
meeting in the morning.

:24:54
I pulled all the files
on the proposed power plant...

:25:00
...and Mr. Wayne's hoped-for investment.
I even opened the protected files...

:25:05
How industrious!

:25:08
How did you open the protected files?

:25:11
May I ask?

:25:18
I figured your password was "Geraldo,"
your Chihuahua, and it was.

:25:30
This is all very interesting,
though a bit on the technical side...

:25:36
...about how the power plant
is a power plant in name only...

:25:40
...since, in fact, it's going to be a big,
giant...

:25:43
...big, giant... capacitor.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/quotes

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Quotes


Maximillian 'Max' Shreck: Women. Nothing surprises me, Chip, except your late mother. Who'd have thought Selina had a brain to damage. Bottom line, she tries to blackmail me, I'll drop her out a higher window.










http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-empath-24950/

tv.com


Star Trek Season 3 Episode 12

The Empath

Aired Unknown Dec 06, 1968 on NBC

AIRED: 12/6/68










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/quotes

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Quotes


Selina Kyle: It's the so-called "normal" guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me. Least they're committed.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


In another dream, the day before, last night maybe when I took a nap, I was walking up some stairs. I seemed to be coming up from a subway tunnel. I was wearing a very realistic Batman costume. But I didn't have the cowl covering my head. The costume was heavy or I just felt tired. I walked past someone I knew. I said something to her that reminded me of something I said to someone in that restaurant in 1999 when someone asked me what I did in my personal time. There was someother stuff that happened in the dream. At one point, I responded to a question that had something to do with "vice president" by replying "Sure it is. I was vice president of the National Honor Society." I am not sure what that was supposed to mean.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2006 excerpt ends]











JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/quotes

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Quotes


Selina Kyle: A kiss under the mistletoe. You know, mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.

Bruce Wayne: But a kiss can be even deadlier... if you mean it.

Selina Kyle: Oh, my God. Does this mean we have to start fighting?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059227/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Girls on the Beach (1965)

Release Info

USA 12 May 1965










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/quotes

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Quotes


The Penguin: [on the Batmobile's TV screen] Don't adjust your sets. Welcome to the Oswald Cobblepot school of driving.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033539/releaseinfo

IMDb


Doctors Don't Tell (1941)

Release Info

USA 22 September 1941










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


RIKER: Sir, is there anything wr?...

PICARD: No. ...Thank you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103776/quotes

IMDb


Batman Returns (1992)

Quotes


The Penguin: I could really get into this mayor stuff. It's not about power, it's about reaching out to people - touching people - groping people!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:28:21 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Sleep journal 3/19/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.

The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer. I had a little storage bin to put my stuff in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2006 excerpt ends]





http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/221/script-vo.25.343/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005


GIBBS: …. Looking for a father figure.

BRUCE WEBB: It wasn’t like that.

GIBBS: What was it like, Mister Webb?

BRUCE WEBB: Emmy was always around with …with Nora.

CUT TO:

INT. OBSERVATION ROOM - DAY

BRUCE WEBB: I enjoyed being with them. It was fun taking them places. As they got older, Emmy was …





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

Iconoclast


What's going on? We lost the signal on Naylor.
Get up there now.
The limo's gone.
Maggie, where is he? - Find him.
- I don't have the signal, sir.
It's gone.
It's being blocked.
Lock the area down.
Call LAPD for help.
We just got an agent abducted.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

Echoes


Look, Elaine
You want a coffee to go?










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: But ...I never had a home like this.










http://www.tv.com/shows/get-smart/where-what-how-who-am-i-39796/

tv.com


Get Smart Season 2 Episode 23

Where-What-How-Who Am I?

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Feb 25, 1967 on NBC

AIRED: 2/25/67










http://www.tv.com/shows/batman-adam-west/the-bird-s-last-jest-6411/

tv.com


Batman Season 2 Episode 28

The Bird's Last Jest

Aired Wednesday 12:00 AM Dec 08, 1966 on ABC

AIRED: 12/8/66



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519506/quotes

IMDb


Batman (TV Series)

The Bird's Last Jest (1966)

Quotes


The Penguin: Mr. Blue! I want you to prepare fifty pounds of pie-crust. We are going to make a gigantic butler pie!

[guffaws]










http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/batman-returns_final.txt

"BATMAN RETURNS"


PENGUIN

True. I was their number one son



http://www.cswap.com/1992/Batman_Returns/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_40

Batman Returns


:40:31
Mr. Penguin...

:40:33
A penguin is a bird that cannot fly!

:40:37
I am a man!

:40:39
I have a name!

:40:45
Oswald Cobblepot!

:40:48
You'll never be able to settle with them?

:40:54
True.

:40:56
I was their "Number-One" son...

:40:59
...and they treated me like number two.

:41:02
But it's human nature to fear...

:41:06
...the unusual.

:41:08
Perhaps...

:41:10
...when I held my...

:41:12
...Tiffany baby rattle...

:41:14
...with a shiny flipper...

:41:17
...instead of five chubby digits...

:41:21
...they freaked.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F13.html

Bart vs. Australia

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Feb-95


Bart and Homer run past the store at high speed; Lisa and Marge join them in their frantic race back to the embassy, a whole hoard of police and angry citizens in their wake. Ward sees them approaching. "Oh, the Simpsons. Well, they're not getting back in here." He pushes a button to close the embassy gate, but it stops working when the gate is closed half way. The Simpsons run in anyway as two marines close the gate the rest of the way by hand.

In the bedroom again, Marge is incensed.

Marge: I can't believe our government would set up Bart like that! I'm must say, I'm very angry at the State Department right now.

Ward: Yes, but Mrs. Simpson, please: we're about to reach a breakthrough with the Aussies.

Conover: [on the phone] Then it's agreed: during the bargaining session, we each get two candy apples...all right, one candy and one caramel.

Marge: Oh, for the love of criminy! Gimme that. [grabs phone] Look, I know Bart did something wrong, but he's my son, and _I'm_ going to punish him myself. Our countries may have their differences, but as human beings, I think we can all agree, there's no substitute for the discipline of a loving parent... [listens] He wants to talk to you.

Conover: Y'ello? Mm hmm...so we're in agreement. She won't be allowed near the phone again.










http://apnews.excite.com/article/20111104/D9QPPRR81.html

excite news


AP Exclusive: CIA following Twitter, Facebook


Nov 4, 4:10 AM (ET)

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

McLEAN, Va. (AP) - In an anonymous industrial park in Virginia, in an unassuming brick building, the CIA is following tweets - up to 5 million a day.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 October 2014