Friday, October 03, 2014

"So I’m thinking about going to Petty Officer Dobbs’ funeral tomorrow."




http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/221/script-vo.25.343/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"HOMETOWN HERO"

Episode 21 Season 2 - Tuesday 03 May 2005


EMMY: Justin and I were friends since freshman year in high school.

KATE: Boyfriend?

EMMY: No. Just friends.

KATE: But you have the key to his locker.

EMMY: Yeah, he mailed it to me with a will and power-of-attorney.

KATE: That’s a lot to saddle a friend with.

EMMY: Yeah, tell me about it. Something I can do without.

KATE: Why you?

EMMY: He didn’t have anybody else.

DUCKY: Give me the bag, Mister Palmer. Tag this for me.

KATE: It’s stressful, I’m sure. Do you have any idea who’s in that truck?

EMMY: No.

KATE: We’re going to find out, Emmy. It’d be real good if you told us anything you know.

EMMY: There was a girl. Nora Webb. We were all friends in high school. She disappeared our senior year. The police always suspected that Justin knew what happened to her.

DUCKY: (V.O.) All right. Let’s wrap her up, Mister Palmer.

CUT TO:

INT. SQUAD ROOM – DAY

GIBBS: Contact NCIS Iraq?

MCGEE: They were well aware of Petty Officer Dobbs.

GIBBS: He got in trouble.

MCGEE: Just the opposite, Boss. His C.O. wrote him up for a posthumous Silver Star. Actually, the C.O. wants to talk to you. He’s standing by to go on satellite right now.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

Iconoclast


What's going on? We lost the signal on Naylor.
Get up there now.
The limo's gone.
Maggie, where is he? - Find him.
- I don't have the signal, sir.
It's gone.
It's being blocked.
Lock the area down.
Call LAPD for help.
We just got an agent abducted.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

Iconoclast


I'm interested in preventing the release of this information.
Faris told us that Egan has given the evidence to several other sources.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Friday, January 13, 2012


Maybe only a person working in the emergency room told me the psych. said he wouldn't see me because there was nothing wrong with me. I don't really remember certain details. I don't think by that time I was still taking the drugs the St. Francis hospital psych. doctor had prescribed for me about a month or slightly less but I had been doped up for awhile by them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=legends-2014&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Legends

Iconoclast


What if they're just assassins? They'll want to find out who I gave the intelligence to first.
I don't expect they'll kill me.
At least not straightaway.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 October 2014