Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The Oklahoman




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020008&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201410071900&cn=697

excite tv


The Walking Dead (Repeat)

697 AMCPHD: Tuesday, October 7 7:00 PM [ Tuesday 07 October 2014 ]

Drama, Paranormal, Horror

Bloodletting

Rick discovers a possible safe haven; Shane must go on a dangerous mission to get needed medical supplies.

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn Executive Producer(s): Frank Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert

Original Air Date: Oct 23, 2011










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Bloodletting


You know his blood type? A-positive-- s-same as mine.
That's fortunate.
Don't wander far-- I'm gonna need you.
What happened? I was tracking a buck.
Bullet went through it.
Went clean through.
The deer slowed the bullet down, which certainly saved his life, but it did not go through clean.
It broke up into pieces.
If I can get the bullet fragments out










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Bloodletting


We are gonna have quite a collection of spare parts, I tell ya.
Shouldn't they be back by now? It's still light.
Let's not worry, just yet.
How are you feelin'? T-dog? I asked you how you were feeling just now.
Please don't blow that question off.
It really, really hurts.
It's throbbing something awful.
Oh, let me see.
Ah, don't-don't touch it! I'm sorry-- I'm sorry.
Listen, your veins are very discolored.
You got a hell of an infection there.
You could die from blood poisoning.
Oh, man.
Wouldn't that be the way? World gone to hell The dead risen up to eat the living And Theodore Douglas gets done in by a cut on his arm.
Yeah, that would be-that would be stupid.










From 5/19/1957 ( premiere US film "The Oklahoman" ) To 10/23/2011 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 6/24/1959 ( premiere US film "Shake Hands with the Devil" ) To 6/13/2005 is 16791 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/23/2011 is 16791 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/bloodletting-1401437/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2

Bloodletting

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 23, 2011 on AMC

Desperate to find help for Carl, Rick heads for Hershel's Farm. Meanwhile, the rest of the group continues to hunt for Sophia in the woods. Finally, Shane and Otis head into the nearby town to scavange supplies in order to save Carl's life.

AIRED: Oct 23, 2011










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:13 AM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'

Subject: RE: Lesa Jewell


I didn’t have many friends when I went to school in Ashdown but I had a lot more than when I went to school in De Queen. There were people that would hang around me at Ashdown and Lesa started hanging around me when I moved to Ashdown to begin 9th grade and I always liked her and she was one person I interacted with a lot over the years. We communicated by email for a while not too long ago when I was still working at Microsoft. I can remember trading emails with her back after 9-11 and I think I can remember communicating with her in 2002. Maybe in 2003 too but I don’t recall.


The weird part is that a few minutes after I sent that last email to you that “NCIS: Los Angeles” television series episode broadcast nationwide revealed the villain was a woman named “Lisa Tran.” She was embezzling from the campaign of a US Senator candidate for an amount I infer to be half of forty four million dollars and then the episode closes with “Agent Kensi” telling “Lisa” to put down the gun because otherwise it all would end badly for her and then “Kensi” shoots “Lisa” a couple times and seems to kill her.

I stopped publishing observations on my blog because I decided this entire world is artificial.

The only thing that seems real anymore is pain. Pain is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Bloodletting


Man, this turned into one strange day.
Didn't it, though? Let's check on your boy.
Found some more batteries, a bottle of very trendy pink water, an excellent new machete, and I thought Glenn might like this guitar.
Maybe he plays.
No drugs.
You? Yeah, ibuprofen and these.
What are we doin'? Pullin' supplies together.
No, I mean What are we doin'? People off in the woods, they's looking for that poor girl and we're here.
Why? 'Cause they think we're the weakest.
What are you, 70? - 64.
- Uh-huh And I'm the one black guy.
Realize how precarious that makes my situation? What the hell are you talking about? - I'm talking about two good-old-boy cowboy sheriffs and a redneck whose brother cut off his own hand because I dropped a key.
Who in that scenario you think is gonna be first to get lynched?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050797/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Oklahoman (1957)

Release Info

USA 19 May 1957










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

Echoes


Remember when Caleb was here before? When you sensed him? I think he might be back.
Have you sensed him recently? No.
How did he come back? I'm not sure he did yet.
Do you think anyone can come back? I don't know.
What do you mean? Nothing.
What about other people? Other people who might have come back recently.
Do you sense anybody else?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 07 October 2014