Thursday, October 16, 2014

Platoon (1986)




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Platoon_(Special_Edition).html


Platoon


King, where did you get those beers, boy?
- I found it. - You're going on report, son.










From 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) To 12/19/1986 is 813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1968 ( premiere US film "Custer of the West" ) is 813 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/19/1986 is 5473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/27/1980 ( premiere US TV series "Ladies' Man" ) is 5473 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor ) To 12/19/1986 is 948 days

948 = 474 + 474

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/1967 ( premiere US TV series "NBC Experiment in Television" ) is 474 days



From 5/27/1968 ( United States Title 18 Treason - the fraudulent enlistment by George Walker Bush in the Texas Air National Guard ) To 12/19/1986 is 6780 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "High School U.S.A." ) is 6780 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 12/19/1986 is 1589 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1970 ( premiere US film "The Lawyer" ) is 1589 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 12/19/1986 is 254 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1966 ( premiere US film "Torn Curtain" ) is 254 days



From 6/19/1968 ( the 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and Thomas Reagan is the only United States of America military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) To 12/19/1986 is 6757 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1984 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gimme a Break!"::"Class of '84" ) is 6757 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/releaseinfo

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Release Info

USA 19 December 1986 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1709212/releaseinfo

IMDb


High School U.S.A. (1984 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 26 May 1984










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Platoon_(Special_Edition).html


Platoon


- Whaddaya say, LT? - How ya doing, Red?
Not good. This cocksucker's got every card in the deck.
- Full house. - Look like you're doing all right!
Yeah, and I ain't even cheating yet.
Hey, Lieutenant, some Kentucky windage?
Thanks, Sandy.
Play, Lieutenant?
Nah. Wouldn't wanna get raped by you guys.
Why's that, Lieutenant? What are you saving up to be? Jewish?
Jewish!
I gotta run. I'II, uh, catch you men later. Enjoy yourselves tonight.
Well, that is one sorry-ass motherfucker.
What do you say there, Bob? Guy like that make it? Yes or no?
That's precisely what I saw.
Sometimes I just look at a guy and I know this fella's not gonna make it.
Just no fucking way.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ladies-man-1980/pilot-379183/

tv.com


Ladies' Man (1980) Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Oct 27, 1980 on CBS

AIRED: 10/27/80










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


Chris Taylor: Day by day, I struggle to maintain not only my strength but my sanity. It's all a blur. I have no energy to write. I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore. The morale of the men is low. A civil war in the platoon. Half the men with Elias, half with Barnes. There's a lot of suspicion and hate. I can't believe we're fighting each other when we should be fighting them.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061107/releaseinfo

IMDb


Torn Curtain (1966)

Release Info

USA 14 July 1966 (Boston, Massachusetts) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061107/plotsummary

IMDb


Torn Curtain (1966)

Plot Summary


Professor Michael Armstrong is heading to Stockholm to attend a physics conference accompanied by his assistant-fiancée Sarah Sherman. Once arrived however, Michael informs her that he may be staying for awhile and she should return home. She follows him and realizes he's actually heading to East Germany, behind the Iron Curtain. She follows him there and is shocked when he announces that he's defecting to the East after the US government canceled his research project. In fact, Michael is there to obtain information from a renowned East German scientist. Once the information is obtained, he and Sarah now have to make their way back to the West.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061107/fullcredits

IMDb


Torn Curtain (1966)

Full Cast & Crew


Paul Newman ... Professor Michael Armstrong










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


Sgt. Barnes: Talking about killing? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

[takes pipe and inhales drag]

Sgt. Barnes: Why do you smoke this shit? So as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be. And there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1417643/releaseinfo

IMDb


NBC Experiment in Television (TV Series)

Losers Weepers (1967)

Release Info

USA 19 February 1967

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1417643/

IMDb


NBC Experiment in Television: Season 1, Episode 1

Losers Weepers (19 Feb. 1967)

TV Episode

Release Date: 19 February 1967 (USA)










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37105

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

The President's News Conference

April 9, 1986


Libya and Terrorism

Q. Mr. President, the U.S. is once again asking the Western allies to join with you and isolate Qadhafi. So far they have expelled some Libyan diplomats in Paris and in Bonn, but they've taken no economic sanctions in the wake of these most recent attacks. How much of a disappointment is it to you that the Europeans have not followed suit, and what do you plan to do about it?

The President. Well, we're continuing to communicate with them and talk with them, and we're encouraged by what we've seen—these two countries who have taken some action along this line. And I'm quite sure that this will be a subject we'll be talking about at the forthcoming summit with our allies.

Q. Sir, if I could follow up on that. You've used some very tough rhetoric about Qadhafi. Tonight you called him the mad dog of the Middle East. Do you ever worry that perhaps you're giving him exactly what he wants—the recognition of the highest office in this land?

The President. You know, I'd never used the term "mad dog" before, but I saw one of you using it on television tonight, and I thought it sounded good. [Laughter]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Platoon_(Special_Edition).html


Platoon


Look out, Mad Dog! We got live gooks at three o'clock!
What's down here? Let's go!
Come on, Elmo! Move your flea-bitten ass!
Hey... you OK? You all right?
Can you walk?
Hey, Doc! We need a medic up here!
- Come on, Elmo. - Come on, Doc! We got wounded here!
That must've been some fucking fight.
You alone here, man?
Yeah.
Bunch of faggots all left me!
122 wounded and still counting.
Estimate 500 Victor Charlie KIA.
122 and still counting. Over.
Hey, Taylor!
- Hey, Francis. - Hey, man, how you doing?
I'm OK. How are you doing?
Just fine, man! Hey, dig it!
We two-timers, man. We gonna get outta here, boy!
I'm gonna see you in the hospital. We gonna get high, high!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

Echoes


Jacob's playing out back.
Thanks.
Strange I feel like we've met before.
But that would be impossible.
Wouldn't it? Afraid so.
What's up, buddy? Hi.
I just met your grandmother.
Must be good to have her back, huh? Yeah, she's pretty cool.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


Rhah: Elias didn't ask you to fight his battles for him. And if there's a heaven, and, God, I hope there is, I know he's sitting up there drunk as a fucking monkey and smoking shit, 'cause he done left his pains down here.










From 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) To 11/13/2005 is 7717 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/19/1986 ( premiere US film "Platoon" ) is 7717 days



From 10/3/1958 ( premiere US film "No Place to Land" ) To 11/13/2005 is 17208 days

17208 = 8604 + 8604

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/24/1989 ( premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) is 8604 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/marges-son-poisoning-405581/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 5

Marge's Son Poisoning

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on FOX

AIRED: 11/13/05










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


Chris Taylor: Any way you cut it, Barnes is a fucking murderer.

King: Right on.

Rhah: Taylor, I remember when you first came in here telling me how much you admired the bastard.

Chris Taylor: I was wrong.

Rhah: Wrong? You ain't never been right about nothing!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/marges-son-poisoning-405581/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 5

Marge's Son Poisoning

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on FOX

Quotes


Krusty Tea Cup: (after Bart smashes it) Smashing voids my warranty. Have a good life!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


Chris Taylor: [narrating] Maybe I finally found it, way down here in the mud. Maybe from down here I can start up again. Be something I can be proud of without having to fake it, be a fake human being.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/marges-son-poisoning-405581/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 5

Marge's Son Poisoning

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on FOX

Quotes


Rich Texan: Gimme a bottle of bourbon. I got a new liver and I'm breaking it in.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s17e05

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Marge's Son Poisoning


I'm so glad we came to Paradise Pier.
Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to ride that Ferris wheel.
They're tearing down the pier! But what would junkies do drugs under? Don't you worry, son, they are strong people.
I wanna ride a bumper cars! Whoa, sir, we're dismantling this ride.
It's not safe! I call the red one! Homie, no! It's not for street! Don't worry, mam! He's not connected to the power supplies, so he can't go far.
Oh, he got us in the corner! I hate this ride! Mom, can we buy a magnesium vapor soak tub? For the last time, no! Oh! But how will I increase my vitality? He's just faking loss of vitality, reverend.
I believe you.
A strong man? Are you for sale? 'Cause I need someone to throw a bird bath at my neighbor.
Robusto is not for sale! But, would you like to buy my last dumbbell? Mm, I suppose I could use a little toning.
I'll give you $5 for it.
Sold! A bicycle built for two!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Platoon_(Special_Edition).html


Platoon


What's the matter with you, man?
How come you ain't writing nobody?
What about your folks? That grandma you was telling me about?
Girl?
Got a mother and father, don't you? There must be somebody.
Nah, there's nobody.
You been smoking too much of this shit, troop.
Gotta control that-bring a man down.
I remember when you first come out here to the bush. You was green as a...
Ever get caught in a mistake that you just can't get out of, King?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


Check it out! I finally found a dead guy's clothes that fit me!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


Bart: Dad? Were all those people on the list?

Homer: I dunno.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/marges-son-poisoning-405581/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 5

Marge's Son Poisoning

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2005 on FOX

Quotes


Agnes: Good boy! You can push your crib into mommy's room tonight.

Principal Skinner: It's not a crib, it's a cot.

Agnes: If it has rails it's a crib!











View Larger Map


https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.650732,-122.306506&spn=0.000001,0.001032&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=47.650732,-122.306634&panoid=rIgeLPpPkauIzNHGF1jILA&cbp=12,236.63,,0,-5.63

Google Maps


Seattle Washington










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062844/quotes

IMDb


Custer of the West (1967)

Quotes


Gen. George Armstrong Custer: Take a dispatch to General Sheridan. Despite overwhelming odds, a great victory was won here today. Factors contributing to our success were - One, the Indians were asleep










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062844/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Custer of the West (1967)

Country Date

USA 24 January 1968










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Quotes


King: Hey, Taylor. How in the fuck you get here anyway? Why, you look educated.

Chris Taylor: I volunteered for it.

King: You did what?

Chris Taylor: I volunteered. I dropped out of college, and told them I wanted the infantry, combat, and Vietnam.

Crawford: You volunteered for this shit, man?

Chris Taylor: You believe that?

King: You's a crazy fucker, giving up college.

Chris Taylor: It didn't make much sense. I wasn't learning anything. I figured why should just the poor kids go off to war and the rich kids always get away with it?

King: Oh, I see. What we got here is a crusader.

Crawford: Sounds like it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 16 October 2014