Thursday, October 02, 2014

Stargate Atlantis - The Hive - 01/06/2006




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 24, 2006 2:04:11 PM


[This is pretty much the kind of treatment I received in the VA and before that at UW Medical Center. I like my doctor at UW. I don't remember her name, but I saw her again at the VA. I always felt good around her. That must be a good quality in a doctor.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/211.shtml

GateWorld


THE HIVE

EPISODE NUMBER - 211

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.06.06


Colonel Sheppard and his team find themselves prisoners of the Wraith following Ford's attack on a hive ship. Dr. McKay goes to great lengths to help them.


HIVE SHIP. QUEEN'S CHAMBER.

Resume where the previous episode ended. John Sheppard is on his knees on the dais in the centre of the room. The Wraith Hive Queen walks slowly around him.

HIVE QUEEN: The ship. (She stops in front of John and turns to face him again.) Where did you get it?

(John struggles not to speak but has no choice under her mental influence.)

SHEPPARD: You mean the Dart? We call them Darts because they're so pointy.

HIVE QUEEN: Tell me. Where?

SHEPPARD: I really don't wanna say.

(The Queen smiles slightly, then backhands him across the face. John recoils from the blow, then straightens his jacket. The Queen leans towards him and runs her finger down his cheek.)

SHEPPARD: I don't even know your name.

(The Queen leans down so that her face is level with his.)

HIVE QUEEN: In time, you will tell me every... (She trails off and stares as if distracted by something. She frowns, snarls at him, then straightens up and turns and walks away.)

SHEPPARD: Tell you what? (As the Queen leaves the room, the two Wraith guards walk over and haul John to his feet.) What's wrong? (The guards take John's arms and start to march him out of the chamber.) She didn't even tell me her name!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:05 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 02 October 2014