Wednesday, October 01, 2014

"in the real world."




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-302.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X02 - PRECIPICE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-OCT-2006


Insurgent bunker.

Chief: Did you hear? The Cylons cut food rations toady.

Anders: We heard. How long before the next Raptor transmission?

Chief: Two minutes. You know, they're taking about shutting down the marketplace. It's a security risk.

Tigh: We'll shift targets.

Chief: You were gonna hit the marketplace. The market? Full of civilians. This is crazy. You know, we need to figure out whose side we're on.

Tigh: Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of Paradise. Sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Chief: Contact. They're ready for the sitrep.

Tigh: Send it twice, just to make sure.

NCP formation.

Cavil, to Jammer: Here are the names of those to be arrested and sent to detention.

Jammer: I, uh -- I know some of these people.

Cavil: I'm sure you do. They're all insurgents, jammer. We have to break the cycle of violence.

Jammer, to group: Okay, suit up.

(They put on their balaclavas.)

Cavil, to group: You won't have to wear those much longer. Eventually your people will see you as heroes.

(He leaves, Jammer breathes deeply.)

Jammer: Not tonight. (To NCP group, in night vision.) Take numbers five through ten. Okay, take the tents to the right. Follow down to the end. Rest of you guys gotta keep quiet, okay?










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-302.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X02 - PRECIPICE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-OCT-2006


Leoben: She'll be hungry soon. There's food on the table. You wouldn't let your own child starve, would you?

Starbuck: It's not my child. I don't even know if it's human.

Leoben: Half-human. And you know that she's yours. You just won't admit it.

Starbuck: Where the frak are you going? Take this with you. Hey! Don't leave me alone with this.

(He disappears, leaving her with Kacey.)

Starbuck: Frak!

(She stares at Kacey through the stair rail.)

Starbuck: I don't know who or what you are, but I do know this. I'm not your mother.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-303.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X03 - EXODUS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 13-OCT-2006


At Kacey's bedside.

Starbuck: That doesn't look so bad. There's something that I wanted to say to you. I'm sorry that I left you alone. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I was upset with myself. And not you, okay? [Kacey nods.] Uh... grown-ups do stupid things sometimes. We get … caught up in our own little world until it's almost too late. [Leoben enters, Kacey smiles at her.] You have no idea what I'm saying to you, do you? Okay. Time to take a nap.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/13/07 1:36 PM
Very interesting movie "Micheal Clayton." There was an aspect of George Clooney's performance I noticed twice early in the movie that I especially liked.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/13/07 2:35 PM
My early law enforcement days probably involved a lot of investigation into selling cigarettes and alchol to minors, among other activities.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/07 3:51 AM
I have artificial memories suggesting I liked this television series. That plot element about George Clooney's character in "Micheal Clayton" being a former District Attorney also made me think of this series. That in turn reminded me of a woman I met at a party at Whitehall Estates apartments and then I found her business card near my Jeep in the parking lot, maybe the next day, making me wonder if she had put it on my Jeep and it fell off. She was a Asst. D.A. I think.

The zombies are probably plotting to do something to annoy me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 18 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 3:07 AM
I saw a number in my sleep last night but now I am certain what was that number. Perhaps '5430' but that is not consistent with my line of thought during that part of the dream. The scene in the dream seemed to be associated with that bread truck that had Bethel printed on the side and that seemed to be associated, in my mind, with the survivors colony at Bethel Vermont from the 2007 film "I Am Legend." I am certain of that part. What I am certain about it because the number I saw in the dream, perhaps associated with that police detective officer, seemingly printed clearly on a wall perhaps behind him, had an extra zero at the end and so the part that makes no sense is that the number I saw in the dream did not have two zeros in it and certainly so while in the dream I read the number back to myself so that I would remember it I read it in the context of a four digit number that did not include a zero at the end.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 7:49 AM
It's funny how I develop the content of my report, such as that section in the third part of my report that leads into what I call the payload of the report, and then I understand that the content I included as I started work on the report and before I started running the numbers, has a compelling association to the payload of the report.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:19 PM
They force me to continue to endure this torment day after day after day but I am not even in the physical body that is the target of The Devils punishing torment.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:20 PM
Day after day after day after day he keeps trying to torment me for activities this physical body did not even do.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:21 PM
So why the hell do I even have to endure another minute of this bullshit!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:26 PM
Why the hell do *I* have to do this?

Why the hell can't *I* refuse to do any of this?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:29 PM
If I have so goddamned much power then why doesn't anything happen that I want to happen?

Why the hell am I still here in this goddamned rat trap apartment!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:45 PM
I am a composite physically. I have the same bone structure that belongs to Thomas Reagan but I am shorter. I don't have the cardio power of Thomas Reagan. I don't have the physical brain of Thomas Reagan. I have only certain knowledge that belongs to Thomas Reagan.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:47 PM
And for that they torment me day after day after day after day after day

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:52 PM
Essentially, I have become a new Moses. My purpose in this existence is to lead to safety the people Thomas Reagan wanted to save from the evil that will visit this entire planet. That evil is tormenting me because it still wants to conquer Thomas Reagan and thus no one will survive from being captured by the evil.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:54 PM
Thomas Reagan is a part of me and so I carry him with me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:55 PM
At some point he will be a separate person again and fully the same person.

I don't know know what happens to me other after I fulfill my purpose I simply cease to exist which is no big deal to me because I have had enough of this bullshit for one lifetime.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 PM Monday, June 02, 2008 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2008/06/michael-clayton-2007.html


The scene with the baquettes reminds me of something I observed when I was walking to a Starbucks I used to often go to on Seneca in downtown Seattle.





From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) to 6/19/1991 ( fictional date setting 2007 film "Michael Clayton" ) is 59 months, 3 weeks, 4 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 June 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 01 October 2014