Friday, October 03, 2014

"We're wasting our time."




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

Quotes


John Connor: The whole thing goes: The future's not set. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ccrcreedenceclearwaterrevival/fortunateson.html

CCR (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)


"Fortunate Son"

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no

Yeah!
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer More! more! more! yoh

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=terminator-2-judgment-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


- Hey, I got a full house.
- That's good, Louis.
Must be my lucky day.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:19 PM - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/04/dave-reichert-killer-of-federal-agents.html

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dave Reichert - killer of federal agents


SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2007 excerpt ends]






























https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEic7tdQ9MeDYQcT2eOWNmRrhIu6xp5aBaYp8Vx1hFJikjPdH8tEhXtyrMUtRYz28l4OVHpyB9e59ir7-pk2gsRPQO77bhe6Ntc78BSgxA8t8tobAoaGu4Ob3DfjAgLdokLJUEBxhg/s1600/drfagt2.jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=41358

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Address at Commencement Exercises at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey

May 21, 1983


And I was fortunate. A man who had survived the Great Depression until then, and was doing well out in the business world, gave me some advice. He said, "Look, I could tell you that maybe I could speak to someone and they might give you a job. But," he said, "they'd only do it because of me." And then he said, "They wouldn't have a particular interest in you." He said, "May I tell you that even in the depths of this depression," and so I will say to you even in the depths of this recession, there are people out there who know that the future is going to depend on taking young people into whatever their undertaking is and starting them out so that—whether it's business, industry, or whatever it might be—it will continue on.

"Now," he said, "a salesman has to knock on a lot of doors before he makes a sale. So," he said, "if you will make up your mind what line of work you want to be in, what industry, what business, whatever it is, profession or other," he said, "and then start knocking on doors, eventually you'll come to one of those men or women who feels that way. And all you have to do-don't ask for the particular job you want; tell them you'll take any job in that industry or that business, whatever it may be, because you believe in it and its future and you'll take your chances on progressing from there."



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:46 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 October 2014