Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Enemy search radar
























fotiPDVD_002.JPG






























fotiPDVD_001.JPG






























fotiPDVD_000.JPG










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


III

'I told some of you last Thursday of the principles of the Time Machine, and showed you the actual thing itself, incomplete in the workshop. There it is now, a little travel-worn, truly; and one of the ivory bars is cracked, and a brass rail bent; but the rest of it's sound enough. I expected to finish it on Friday, but on Friday, when the putting together was nearly done, I found that one of the nickel bars was exactly one inch too short, and this I had to get remade; so that the thing was not complete until this morning. It was at ten o'clock to-day that the first of all Time Machines began its career. I gave it a last tap, tried all the screws again, put one more drop of oil on the quartz rod, and sat myself in the saddle. I suppose a suicide who holds a pistol to his skull feels much the same wonder at what will come next as I felt then. I took the starting lever in one hand and the stopping one in the other, pressed the first, and almost immediately the second. I seemed to reel; I felt a nightmare sensation of falling; and, looking round, I saw the laboratory exactly as before. Had anything happened? For a moment I suspected that my intellect had tricked me. Then I noted the clock. A moment before, as it seemed, it had stood at a minute or so past ten; now it was nearly half-past three!

'I drew a breath, set my teeth, gripped the starting lever with both hands, and went off with a thud. The laboratory got hazy and went dark. Mrs. Watchett came in and walked, apparently without seeing me, towards the garden door. I suppose it took her a minute or so to traverse the place, but to me she seemed to shoot across the room like a rocket. I pressed the lever over to its extreme position. The night came like the turning out of a lamp, and in another moment came to-morrow. The laboratory grew faint and hazy, then fainter and ever fainter. To-morrow night came black, then day again, night again, day again, faster and faster still. An eddying murmur filled my ears, and a strange, dumb confusedness descended on my mind.

'I am afraid I cannot convey the peculiar sensations of time travelling. They are excessively unpleasant. There is a feeling exactly like that one has upon a switchback—of a helpless headlong motion! I felt the same horrible anticipation, too, of an imminent smash. As I put on pace, night followed day like the flapping of a black wing. The dim suggestion of the laboratory seemed presently to fall away from me, and I saw the sun hopping swiftly across the sky, leaping it every minute, and every minute marking a day. I supposed the laboratory had been destroyed and I had come into the open air. I had a dim impression of scaffolding, but I was already going too fast to be conscious of any moving things. The slowest snail that ever crawled dashed by too fast for me. The twinkling succession of darkness and light was excessively painful to the eye. Then, in the intermittent darknesses, I saw the moon spinning swiftly through her quarters from new to full, and had a faint glimpse of the circling stars. Presently, as I went on, still gaining velocity, the palpitation of night and day merged into one continuous greyness; the sky took on a wonderful deepness of blue, a splendid luminous color like that of early twilight; the jerking sun became a streak of fire, a brilliant arch, in space; the moon a fainter fluctuating band; and I could see nothing of the stars, save now and then a brighter circle flickering in the blue.

'The landscape was misty and vague. I was still on the hill-side upon which this house now stands, and the shoulder rose above me grey and dim. I saw trees growing and changing like puffs of vapour, now brown, now green; they grew, spread, shivered, and passed away. I saw huge buildings rise up faint and fair, and pass like dreams. The whole surface of the earth seemed changed—melting and flowing under my eyes.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:14:21


Grafton: I go on, as Tennyson said, and the world darkens around me










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-211.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X11 - RESURRECTION SHIP (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-JAN-2006


Space - Vipers and Galactica CIC
==================================
The Pegasus Vipers and Galactica Vipers are in formations to attack one another. The Peggy Vipers fly very close to Galactica Vipers to try to get them to break formation and open fire.

Kat: Galactica, Kat--I got inbound Pegasus vipers coming right at me. Request instructions.

Tigh: You've gotta let them defend themselves. We should turn our main batteries on Pegasus.

Space - Cylon Fleet

==================================

Starbuck fly through the Cylon Ressirection ship and takes a bunch of pictures. Afterwards she jumps away.

Space - Vipers

==================================

The Vipers are still doing their little dance.

Kat: Galactica, Kat--request weapons free. We need your help.

Dualla: Kat, Galactica--do not fire unless fired upon. I repeat, do not fire unless fired upon.

Kat: Galactica, Kat! They're really frakking with us out here.

Hot Dog: Galactica, Hot Dog. one of them just pulled into my kill slot.

Freaker: Hot Dog, watch your six, he's right behind you.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-211.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X11 - RESURRECTION SHIP (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-JAN-2006


Colonial one

==================================

Rolsin: Let's start this by admitting an ugly truth. What happened out there today was the result of failure in leadership of everyone in this room. We are the leaders of this fleet. As such, we need to set an example. We cannot continue to let the conflicts between--

Cain: Oh, let's just cut through the handholding, shall we. Two of his men murdered one of my officers while protecting a cylon. They're guilty, they admitted it. And under regulations, I have complete authority to try, convict, and sentence them. And you and I both know that the penalty for that crime is death. Admiral, surely...

Rolsin: The spirit of the law requires something here more than summary executions.

Cain: Is this what the two of you have been doing for the past six months? Debating the finer points of colonial law? Well, guess what, we're at war! And we don't have the luxury of academic debate over these issues.

Rolsin: You wanna cut through it, fine. You have Pegasus, he has Galactica. Two heavily armed, very powerful warships. Now, I am sure that Pegasus would prevail in any fight.

Adama: I wouldn't count on that.

Rolsin: But certainly, there'd be heavy damage and you'd take significant casualties. So you can go out there a fight it out with Galactica or you can compromise. And those are the only two options on the table, period.

Cain: How the two of you have survived this long, I will never know. All right. Lieutenant Thrace has sent me detailed recon information on the cylon fleet. I want that fleet. And I need Galactica to get it. So I'm willing to go this far. I'll suspend the execution until after the attack.

Adama: And I want them back on Galactica.

Cain: I don't give a damn what you want. You frakking lucky you're staring at your own warrant.










From 6/27/1994 ( the NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) To 10/8/2003 is 3390 days

3390 = 1695 + 1695

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Catch-22" ) is 1695 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 10/8/2003 is 16290 days

16290 = 8145 + 8145

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/20/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "Baja Oklahoma" ) is 8145 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/8/2003 is 3214 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/21/1974 ( premiere US film "Newman's Law" ) is 3214 days



From 1/13/1953 ( Edward Marsh deceased ) To 10/8/2003 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 9/5/1941 ( premiere US film "Man from Montana" ) To 10/8/2003 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 10/8/2003 is 1766 days

1766 = 883 + 883

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1968 ( premiere US film "The Double Man" ) is 883 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-walking-dead-1.html ]


http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/2096/The-Walking-Dead-1


IMAGE COMICS


The Walking Dead #1

Written by: Robert Kirkman


On Sale: October 08, 2003










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Dear Earth"

03 March 1996

Episode 17 Season 1 DVD video:


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: I'm only doing this because I'm under orders.

US Navy lieutenant Kolbe: Fine, fine, fine. We'll just have some fun with it then, huh?










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


IX


'The strange exultation that so often seems to accompany hard fighting came upon me. I knew that both I and Weena were lost, but I determined to make the Morlocks pay for their meat. I stood with my back to a tree, swinging the iron bar before me. The whole wood was full of the stir and cries of them. A minute passed. Their voices seemed to rise to a higher pitch of excitement, and their movements grew faster. Yet none came within reach. I stood glaring at the blackness. Then suddenly came hope. What if the Morlocks were afraid? And close on the heels of that came a strange thing. The darkness seemed to grow luminous. Very dimly I began to see the Morlocks about me—three battered at my feet—and then I recognized, with incredulous surprise, that the others were running, in an incessant stream, as it seemed, from behind me, and away through the wood in front. And their backs seemed no longer white, but reddish. As I stood agape, I saw a little red spark go drifting across a gap of starlight between the branches, and vanish. And at that I understood the smell of burning wood, the slumbrous murmur that was growing now into a gusty roar, the red glow, and the Morlocks' flight.

'Stepping out from behind my tree and looking back, I saw, through the black pillars of the nearer trees, the flames of the burning forest. It was my first fire coming after me. With that I looked for Weena, but she was gone. The hissing and crackling behind me, the explosive thud as each fresh tree burst into flame, left little time for reflection. My iron bar still gripped, I followed in the Morlocks' path. It was a close race. Once the flames crept forward so swiftly on my right as I ran that I was outflanked and had to strike off to the left. But at last I emerged upon a small open space, and as I did so, a Morlock came blundering towards me, and past me, and went on straight into the fire!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-211.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X11 - RESURRECTION SHIP (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 06-JAN-2006


Pegasus - Briefing Room
==================================

Baltar: The cylon's call this their resurrection ship. At the moment, we are too far away from the cylon home for the normal downloading process to work, which is why they built this ship. It contains the entire apparatus necessary for cylon resurrection. Now this ship has been traveling with the fleet trailing Galactica for the last several months

Starbuck: So it's a safety net? A place where they fall back to when they die.

Cain: And if they lose their safety net?

Starbuck: Then any cylon who dies out here--

Cain: Would be dead. As in, really dead. I daresay they won't like that.

Starbuck: No, sir. They might even stop chasing us. Why risk getting killed if you can't just wake up all nice and cozy in a brand-new body?

Cain: Doctor, I think you just identified the most important ship in the galaxy.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/01_32

Armageddon


1:32:14
Show you how we do things
where I come from.
























resurrection.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 01 October 2014