Sunday, October 05, 2014

Circa 1986




I have been trying to recall anything extraordinary I did in the year 1986. Well, there was Diane. Those details associated with her are extraordinary. Unlike my next two close girlfriends, who chased me down, I was the one making the moves with Diane. She was receptive but I was leading that dance. She might have been sent there that night specifically because I would be there but I was the one who approached her.

So the details associated with her seem extraordinary, I have been thinking consciously the past years, most of the past decade.

Today I am thinking again of something that happened at Great Lakes when I was attending United States Navy training there. We had been standing outside for hours for personnel inspection by the officers and as I was walking back to the barracks one of my buddies asked me the time. I had no conscious awareness of the current time. The way I still remember it I hadn't looked at a clock in hours. I don't recall that guys name but I would probably recognize a photo of him and I recall he was with me at that bar in Wisconsin the night I met Diane and I remember that day near the barracks because he told me I had guessed precisely the time of day. To the minute I had guessed correctly the time of day without having looked at a clock in hours.

Before Great Lakes I had been assigned as a US Navy Fire Controlman 3rd Class Petty Officer to Basic Electricity & Electronics School for the United States Navy in Orlando Florida. My records indicate I left Orlando on 21 April 1986. My records indicate I arrived at Great Lakes on 25 April 1986 and I successfully completed the Fire Controlman "A" school training for United States Navy weapons systems maintenance. I was transferred away from there on 04 November 1986 where I went back to Ashdown Arkansas on leave and then I went to Dam Neck Virginia for specialized training on the United States Navy Mk152 Guided Missile Digital Fire Control Computer Complex. From there I was assigned to USS Wainwright CG 28 back in Charleston South Carolina.

Whatever is happening I am doing it now. I have been doing it all along.










http://articles.latimes.com/1986-04-10/news/mn-3115_1_michael-k-deaver

Los Angeles Times


Deaver's Critics Jealous, Reagan Says

April 10, 1986 From a Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON — President Reagan on Wednesday defended the private lobbying activities of Michael K. Deaver, his former deputy chief of staff and longtime confidant, and suggested that some critics might be jealous of Deaver's success.

Reagan told his news conference that he is "distressed" by criticism of Deaver, who left his White House post last May to become a highly paid political consultant and lobbyist representing U.S. companies and some foreign countries who have business with the government.

Asserting that he has "utmost faith" in Deaver's integrity, Reagan said: "I have to tell you that Mike has never put the arm on me . . . since he has been out of government. He has never sought anything from me."

Deaver has become controversial, the President suggested, because "he has been darn successful and deservedly so."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: People exaggerate so much around here.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/L/Last_Detail_The_(1974).html


Last Detail The


Buddusky! Either of you guys seen Buddusky?
Buddusky?
Buddusky?
Buddusky?
What?
M.A.A. sent me. He wants to see you right away.
Tell M.A.A. to go fuck himself.
He said right away.
Come on, Buddusky. lt's your ass if you don't.
Look, maybe your orders came through. Come on, Buddusky.
lt's your ass.
Bullshit.
My ass.
Mulhall, the master at arms wants to see you right away.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=resurrection-2014&episode=s02e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Resurrection

Revelation


Get the hell out of my apartment.
I just want to talk.
I should kill you right now.
That would be a very big mistake on your part.
What did you do to me? What did you do?! Calm down.
I told you, I'm here to talk, to make you an offer, so sit, relax.
- Suit yourself.
Now - Where did you take the returned? They're safe For now.
- But - Where are they? I can leave, but you'll never get any of the answers that you're looking for.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

IMDb


Aliens (1986)

Quotes


Ripley: Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/222/script-vo.25.344/

hypnoweb.net


NAVY NCIS

"SWAK"

Episode 222 - Tuesday 24 May 2005


TONY: This reminds me of the end of Alien.

(KATE CHUCKLES)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 05 October 2014