Tuesday, June 02, 2015

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dirty-harry-4-sudden-impact

Springfield! Springfield!


Dirty Harry 4: Sudden Impact (1983)


So, you just finish your research
and get out of my town.
It's more than research now.
Either you're too stupid
or too pigheaded to realize that.
Get out of here.
The M.O.'s the same.
Ballistics will l.D. the bullet
as coming from the same gun.
You're not going to do anything
but get your ass out of here!
I mean, right this damn minute...
...or I'll swear to Jesus I'll lock you up!










From 11/19/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks Upon Receiving an Honorary Degree From Catholic University ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 6610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1983 is 6610 days



From 12/22/1971 ( premiere US film "Dirty Harry" ) To 12/8/1983 is 4369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/1977 ( premiere US film "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" ) is 4369 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/releaseinfo

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Release Info

USA 8 December 1983 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/fullcredits

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Full Cast & Crew


Clint Eastwood ... Harry Callahan










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=9769

The American Presidency Project

Dwight D. Eisenhower

XXXIV President of the United States: 1953-1961

251 - Remarks Upon Receiving an Honorary Degree From Catholic University.

November 19, 1953










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dirty-harry

Springfield! Springfield!


Dirty Harry (1971)


-He knows he's being set up for bait?
-Yeah, he wanted to.
We told him we had a volunteer
willing to take his place.
Who?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076327/releaseinfo

IMDb


Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977)

Release Info

USA 19 October 1977 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066999/releaseinfo

IMDb


Dirty Harry (1971)

Release Info

USA 22 December 1971 (New York City, New York)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dirty-harry-4-sudden-impact

Springfield! Springfield!


Dirty Harry 4: Sudden Impact (1983)


Hi, cutie.
Want to buy me a drink?
Not today.
Come on, sailor.
I know there's some question
you want to ask me.
Go ahead. You might get lucky.
Only with humans.
Looking for trouble, pal?










http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/03/20080305-4.html

THE WHITE HOUSE [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

March 5, 2008

President Bush Meets with Senator John McCain

Rose Garden

1:10 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: It's been my honor to welcome my friend, John McCain, as the nominee of the Republican Party. A while back I don't think many people would have thought that John McCain would be here as the nominee of the Republican Party -- except he knew he would be here, and so did his wife, Cindy.

John showed incredible courage and strength of character and perseverance in order to get to this moment. And that's exactly what we need in a President: somebody that can handle the tough decisions; somebody who won't flinch in the face of danger.










From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 3/5/2008 is 13220 days

13220 = 6610 + 6610

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1983 ( premiere US film "Sudden Impact" ) is 6610 days



From 10/5/1957 ( Bernie Mac ) To 3/5/2008 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 10/5/1957 ( Bernie Mac ) To 3/5/2008 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 7/25/1961 ( John Kennedy - Radio and Television Report to the American People on the Berlin Crisis ) To 11/26/2003 ( premiere US film "Bad Santa" ) is 15464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/2008 is 15464 days



From 7/14/1958 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks on Presentation of the Medal of Freedom to Lewis L. Strauss ) To 11/14/2000 ( premiere US film "Unbreakable" ) is 15464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/2008 is 15464 days



From 6/13/2005 To 3/5/2008 is 996 days

996 = 498 + 498

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1967 ( premiere US film "The Mummy's Shroud" ) is 498 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=76576

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks Following a Lunch With Senator John McCain of Arizona and an Exchange With Reporters

March 5, 2008

The President. It's been my honor to welcome my friend John McCain as the nominee of the Republican Party. A while back, I don't think many people would have thought that John McCain would be here as the nominee of the Republican Party, except he knew he would be here, and so did his wife, Cindy.

John showed incredible courage and strength of character and perseverance in order to get to this moment. And that's exactly what we need in a President, somebody that can handle the tough decisions, somebody who won't flinch in the face of danger.

We also need somebody with a big heart. I have got to know John well in the last 8 years. I've campaigned against him, and I've campaigned with him. Laura and I have spent time in their house. This is a man who deeply loves his family. It's a man who cares a lot about the less fortunate among us. He's a president, and he's going to be the President who will bring determination to defeat an enemy and a heart big enough to love those who hurt.

And so I welcome you here. I wish you all the best, and I'm proud to be your friend.

Senator McCain. Thank you, sir. Well, I'm very honored and humbled to have the opportunity to receive the endorsement of the President of the United States, a man who I have great admiration, respect, and affection. We--he and I, as is well known, had a very good competition in the year 2000, and I was privileged and proud to have the opportunity to campaign for his election and reelection to the Presidency of the United States.

I appreciate his endorsement. I appreciate his service to our country. I intend to have as much possible campaigning events together, as it is in keeping with the President's heavy schedule. And I look forward to that opportunity. I look forward to the chance to bring our message to America.

Last night, as you know, both Senator Obama and Senator Clinton called to congratulate me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/quotes

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Quotes


Crook: What's you doing, you pighead sucka?

Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta there's been giving me a large black coffee, today she gives me a large black coffee only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.

Crook: Say what?

Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.

Crook: Who'se we sucka?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:46 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 02 June 2015