Monday, June 01, 2015

Praise From Ceasar.




http://www.tv.com/shows/halt-and-catch-fire/seti-3078600/

tv.com


Halt and Catch Fire Season 2 Episode 1

SETI

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 31, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 5/31/15



http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=18568&sid=ec80847528c0ef66ec450e4c32b18db3


F.D. » Transcripts » H-M » Halt and Catch Fire

02x01 - SETI


Now, you go ahead and you sue my ass if you want to because I'd love nothing better than to tell a jury what you did here.

You destroy lives.

You cost dozens of good, honest people their jobs.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


When Tavener showed me that video back in July 2002, I told Vince later that I wanted to kick his ass but it would as easy as beating up a little girl and I didn't find any thing comforting about that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108358/quotes

IMDb


Tombstone (1993)

Quotes


[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge]

Wyatt Earp: It says United States Marshal!

Ike Clanton: [terrified, pleading] Wyatt, please, I...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:48 AM Saturday, September 03, 2005


Nothing substantial changed until I walked into Kirk Tavener's office and mentioned that something illegal was going on in his office. A few days later, it was announced that we were all going to be reporting to another manager. Kirk Tavener was going to become a Services Executive, whatever that was.

I was given two back-to-back promotions following that incident but they were the only two promotions I got in my 5 years at Microsoft. I suspected they only gave them to me because they wanted to show that I did not suffer any damage or retaliation following the "Priceless" video incident. At one point, I told my managers manager that I wanted to give back the promotion I had received because I was very suspicious of my managers motives. She told me that I deserved the promotion and I left it at that. Later I would read an article about how sexual predators at work would target competent people so that the promotions and rewards the affair produced for the subordinate would not cause suspicion among co-workers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.05_%22Light%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.05 "Light"


EXT—SPACE

[Destiny is now extremely close to the star, its features of swirling gas clearly visible.]

INT—CORRIDOR

[Young and Greer walk together.]

YOUNG
…and while I don't condone behavior of that kind in any way, shape, or form, I gotta say, the look on Telford's face when you put him down was priceless: complete and total shock.

GREER
He was surprised. Yes, sir.

[They both laughed.]

YOUNG
I guess you can say you even got away with it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478087/quotes

IMDb


21 (2008)

Quotes


Choi: No please, keep going, this video's priceless!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


And I can rely on these numbers?
Well, this isn't figure skating, Ray.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:31 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 01 June 2015