Monday, June 01, 2015

The Whispers




Coming back to me now, I wrote part of this note a few hours ago before posting. As I have noted before my posts are not always contiguous lines of text of my thoughts. Sometimes I work on a note of this kind of free thought and add stuff to it at various places as I construct the note over a few hours.

The first detail I just now remembered is there was music playing in the background of that sleeping dream from earlier this morning and that I have been trying to remember. There was no sound in my apartment at the time that I know of. Everything was powered off.

There might have been a corridor involved too and that is a recurring theme in my sleeping dreams.

I am hoping that writing this note will help bring it back to conscious awareness.

While I wanted to document as much as possible before making the actual observation there is also the objective of proving to myself that I am not hallucinating details at the time I make the relevant observation. In other words, I want to document as much as possible about what I think will be the prescient thoughts of the observation I make later. If I am always writing about that observation after the fact then that proves nothing other that I might be hallucinating the observation. The idea being that my mind forms delusions as I watch something on television and then I think that was something I had thought of a few hours earlier while asleep and dreaming.

I talked earlier about my work with the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" referencing that production here in my blog. I might have referenced it in the past couple days but most times that has just become a habit. I don't think in the past couple days I actually thought over key details about that plot in their film.

I still don't recall the details I saw about that film today in a short nap after lunch and I can still vaguely visualize that I saw something about it while sleeping but I cannot recall specific enough detail to describe what I saw. All I know is I saw just enough to cause me to think again about the actual plot of that film and how that seems compelling.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 01 June 2015