Thursday, March 17, 2016

Dead Like Me




Ah, those were the days. 3 months at 24 Hour Fitness for $100. The old ladies had one side of the pool for their group and I had the other by myself. I went in there after moving to Spokane Valley and seeing an advertisement on television because I really needed more pool time to train. The employee there didn't know what I was talking about but went to make a phone call about it and came back and gave me the deal. That was all arm work. 2.4 miles of swimming on race day with just my arms. I told someone at Microsoft about how deliberately I was not kicking my legs, Ramona Ramadas I think, and I think I wrote about that before here in my blog. Someone else I scoffed at the notion of kicking off at the end of the pool because there wasn't much point to that when training for 2.4 miles, unless kicking other people around me. I wrote about seeing the deep water plants rising up from the bottom deep far below me as my goggles turned under the cold water.

I have no recollection of ever watching any episode of this television series until now and recently as documented here. That Crossland hotel certainly didn't have Showtime.

I work under the assumption often that I was personally directing that activity. And that might be true. Even now, I am not in direct contact with the people creating what I see these in new productions but that doesn't mean anything. I could have left them instructions long ago. Just like some little mutt dog yapping away in some other apartment outside my window every day they're just doing what they think I want them to do. Because that's what needs to be done.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1347.jpg













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6571322,-117.2137687,3a,75y,199.74h,87.28t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1swi1AIaDzJCFDm0Zujk26Ww!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo1.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3Dwi1AIaDzJCFDm0Zujk26Ww%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D299.1622%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


E Sprague Ave

Spokane Valley, Washington










From 8/15/2004 To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 262 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Summer Fun" ) is 262 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/the-shallow-end-314259/

tv.com


Dead Like Me Season 2 Episode 4

The Shallow End

Aired Unknown Aug 15, 2004 on Showtime

AIRED: 8/15/04



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1348.jpg






























2016_Nk20_DSCN1349.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0712982/releaseinfo

IMDb


Summer Fun (TV Series)

McNab's Lab (1966)

Release Info

USA 22 July 1966

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0712982/

IMDb


Summer Fun: Season 1, Episode 1

McNab's Lab (22 Jul. 1966)

TV Episode

Release Date: 22 July 1966 (USA)










http://www.azlyrics.com/s/sundays.html

AZ

THE SUNDAYS

album: "Reading, Writing, And Arithmetic" (1990)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sundays/cantbesure.html

AZ

"Can't Be Sure"


And did you know desire's a terrible thing
The worst that I can find
And did you know desire's a terrible thing
But I rely on mine
Aa-ah

England my country, the home of the free
Such miserable weather










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

COCHRANE: Zefram.

KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.

MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy. Planets were named after him. Great universities, cities.

KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: No, it's true. I was eighty seven years old when I came here.

KIRK: You say this Companion found you and rejuvenated you? What were you doing in space at the age of eighty seven?

COCHRANE: I was tired, Captain. I was going to die, and I wanted to die in space. That's all.

SPOCK: True, his body was never found.

COCHRANE: You're looking at it, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: If so, you wear your age very well.

MCCOY: How do you feel?

NANCY:










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[Montana settlement]

LAFORGE (OC): Doctor!

COCHRANE: Yeah.

LAFORGE: Would you mind taking a look at this?

COCHRANE: Yeah.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e04


[ Opening lines ]

[ George: ] Deep down, we all wanna know if we're loved. It's the fundamental question. But when I was a kid, the question was even more basic. Does anyone even like me ? I'm sure there's all kinds of theories on how to help girls get over their insecurities and self-doubts. But it takes a pretty twisted mind to think that swimming day is the answer. Thanks a lot, mom.

Come on ! Hey ! Why don't you go say hi to your friends, [ sweetie ] ? Look, Georgia, it's not gonna kill you to make a friend.

It might.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


Willard: Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 17 March 2016