Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Walking Dead




This document is affected by what I have described as my so-called 'time-traveler effect'.

And the complementary notion, my so-called 'counter-paradox effect' is relevant also.

The reason is because I cannot find that office building as I search through the Google Streetview images of downtown Charlotte North Carolina. I went there often back in the year 1996. In the year 1998 there was attorney who was a former employee of that law firm and I paid him over $4000 dollars to file legal documents in the United States court system in the name of Kerry Burgess, me. That's discoverable.

As a theory is testable then this document tests those theories.

All I can guess is those building were destroyed. I see a lot that is familiar and I see a lot that is not familiar. The last time I recall being in downtown Charlotte North Carolina, which was the first time since I moved from Rock Hill South Carolina to the Seattle suburbs in December 1998 and I have lived continuously in Washington State since December 1998. The last time I recall living near downtown Charlotte is the year 1997. In the year 1998 I lived in what I describe as a distant suburb and that is across the state line into the State of South Carolina.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020114&s=201603132000&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201603132000&cn=697

excite tv


The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCPHD: Sunday, March 13 8:00 PM [ 9:00 PM Sunday 13 March 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Horror, Science fiction

The Same Boat

In the aftermath of a minor success, the members of the group are taken and held hostage.

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira Executive Producer(s): Frank Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Glen Mazzara

Original Air Date: Mar 13, 2016










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33744

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Luncheon Hosted by the Heritage Foundation

November 30, 1987

Thank you for those very kind words, and thank all of you very much. It's always a great pleasure to speak to the Heritage Foundation and have a chance to see so many old friends and supporters and advisers. As many of you know, Ed Feulner joined the administration for a short while at the beginning of the year and his help and advice were invaluable, but he wanted to get back to Heritage. He knows where the real power center in Washington is. [Laughter]

In the last 10 years, with Ed at the helm and with the constant support and vision of Joe Coors













https://www.google.com/maps/@35.2244781,-80.8599272,3a,27y,85.71h,95.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sM57_JzzPX8_qpKdig-mYPA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Andrew Jackson Hwy

Charlotte, North Carolina










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/19/07 12:26 PM
I was also wondering yesterday why I have a "memory" about that accountant who worked at that same law firm as Tina Mason. What got me thinking about it is when I remembered a time I was over at dinner at Suzanne Morgan and husband's house and I remembered the way Suzanne put her hand on my chest as I was leaving and we were saying goodbye. When I thought of that, I "remembered" a time in a bar after work with Gail, the accountant, and Shelly, her secretary I think, and later in the evening Gail kept poking me in the chest, the pectoral muscle actually, and I told her if she did that one more time, then I get to do the same to her. She didn't say anything but did poke me with her finger again. I thought it was funny but I didn't do anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:18 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 24 September 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/09/satan-claus-i-gotta-get-bastard-and.html


Satan Claus. I gotta get the bastard and Jacob.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone


Risperidone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Risperidone (trade name Risperdal, and generics) is a potent antipsychotic drug


Adverse effects

The severity of adverse effects often depends on the dosage.










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/the_last_boy_scout/7038/SPIKEP/Monday_February_22_2010/203871/


ark tv


The Last Boy Scout


It's a shame about you.
You had the million- dollar arm, kiddo.
Yeah, you got hooked on--what was it-- ..demerol...
Because you couldn't stand the pain.
You hated the pain!
He couldn't take the pain, joe.
Life is pain, jim.
Hey, what the-- aah!
Hey!
Walk it off, son.
Discipline.
Oh, god!
Kids nowadays just don't have no discipline.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:18 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Tuesday 24 September 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/09/satan-claus-i-gotta-get-bastard-and.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM


Gale





In terms of my artificial memory, "Gale" was the accountant for a law firm in downtown Charlotte North Carolina and she was responsible for the computer system in that law firm and in my artificial and symbolic memory, I worked for a company named Eagle which was based in Columbia, although I was based in Charlotte, and she would call me for technical support on the computer system in the law firm. We sometimes went out after work with her coworker named Shelly.

Sometimes I wonder if my work as a Deputy United States Marshal was arranged so that I would work undercover with real people who also had names that were similar to the people Tom Reagan worked with in legitimate operations. I have been thinking for a while that since Kerry Burgess did not emerge, and has not yet emerged, from the 27 June 1994 airplane crash, I was also staging events to make people that were watching Kerry Burgess, as they are illegal combatants, think Kerry Burgess was still alive and walking around.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:27 PM
In my artificial memory of the night I got this scar on my hand that I have since May 2006 started thinking is actually from a drill bit used to torture me when I was a POW in Libya in 1986, I had also stopped walking after that bad neighborhood and I was lying flat on my back on top of some kind of embankment or berm that had been constructed along with a road project under construction on Independence highway which I had been walking near towards my apartment at Dresden in Charlotte NC. The name Independence is also the ship "Grafton" and "Cole" were flying from when they were shot down and "Cole" was lying that grass on that berm, just as I was that night, when he called in the airstrike on his location.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:33 PM
I was lying there in the dirt and grass because I had already walked a long ways and I stopped there to rest for a while.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM
I wrote about this a few times before. It was a place named Whitehall that I moved to after I lived at Dresden, near Sheffield. Wasn't Sheffield Park where I watched a baseball game one time? I had just bought a new bicycle and was riding around and decided to watch that baseball game. Strange how those "memories" reside in my mind. I was thinking about other things that happened at Dresden. Someone stole that bicycle later from my second floor balcony. I was locked out one time, and after climbing onto that balcony and not being able to open the sliding glass door, which I later realized I could have done if I had not been drunk, I went back to the front door and broke it open.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM


We sometimes went out after work with her coworker named Shelly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2010 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM


I was locked out one time


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/07 8:29 PM


which I later realized I could have done if I had not been drunk


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2007 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/26/10 11:27 PM


on Independence highway which I had been walking near towards my apartment


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=88612


Barack Obama [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


901 - Remarks at a Rally for Senator Barbara Boxer in Los Angeles, California [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

October 22, 2010


Lo and behold, it's the Republicans. And what are they saying? They're saying, we want the keys back. [Laughter] You cannot have the keys back. You don't know how to drive. You don't know how to drive. You don't know how to drive. No, no.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Joe Hallenbeck: Oh, if it isn't Shelly Marcone himself.

Sheldon 'Shelly' Marcone: Careful, son. Just my friends call me Shelly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:13 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 15 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/mission-to-moscow.html


Mission to Moscow



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Jimmy Dix: Okay, what would Joe do at a time like this? He'd kill everybody and smoke some cigarettes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 April 2014 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 March 2016