Monday, March 14, 2016

Memento Mori




http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


DANIEL
Uh…
(to Landry)
It wasn't a date.

[Landry just quirks his eyebrows noncommittally and walks out the door. Daniel is left alone in his office, exasperated.]

FADE OUT

END CREDITS










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


SAL

What did you do?

VALA
(shaking her head)
I don't know.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 8, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:12 AM
I wrote a while back about that time Mogge hit me with that tripod. He was carrying it around for his camera as we were sight-seeing during liberty when we were deployed to the Med. Maybe that represents him carrying a tripod for that Mark 19 grenade launcher, with me carrying the launcher. I have thought a lot about that over the past few hours. Some kind of sniper type of operation far behind enemy lines during the first Gulf War.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


WEAVER
We're starting to get images from her suppressed memory.

[Short scenes from Qetesh's life flash on the screen of a laptop: the throne room on P8X-412, a sarcophagus chamber, a fleet of death gliders passing in front of a sun. Along the left side of the screen, there are boxes of text in English and Ancient.]

WEAVER
(to Operative)
Dial it down.

[Vala pants and blinks rapidly as she once again becomes aware of her surroundings. Weaver walks around the workbench to her side.]

WEAVER
(conversationally)
How're you feeling?

VALA
A little dizzy. A little tired. And very, very angry.

WEAVER
Oh, that's because the flashbacks you're experiencing are dredging up some long-buried emotions that may be coloring your conscious mind.

VALA
I'm gonna kill both of you in the most painful way possible.

WEAVER
Things'll go a lot faster if you just relax.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111503/quotes

IMDb


True Lies (1994)

Quotes


Samir: Is there anything you'd like to tell me before we start?

Harry: Yeah. I'm going to kill you pretty soon.

Samir: I see. How, exactly?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 8, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:12 AM


That WTO riot in 1999…..I have a missing day in my memory about that. I have these memories that I now wonder about. I wonder if I was brought out of hibernation to work that day as a covert operative.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


CARTER
(teasing)
At least you didn't lose your pants.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


INT—SOL'S DINER, DAY

[Vala sits at a table, finishing a meal with enthusiasm. She licks her fingers and then dries them with her napkin. The middle-aged waitress, wearing the same uniform Vala will end up donning, sees that she's done and slides the check onto the table.]

WAITRESS
Whenever you're ready, honey.

[Vala looks around nervously. One of the people at the counter turns around; he has a police badge clipped to his belt. Taking a moment to steel herself, Vala gets up and heads calmly for the door. She's brought up short when Sal steps into her path, as if knowing what she is about to do.]

SAL
(friendly)
How ya doin'?

VALA
(sunnily)
How are you doing?

SAL
Ah, terrific. I'm Sal, the owner.

VALA
Sal, the owner… of Sol's Diner.

SAL
Yeah, Sol was the original owner. I bought the place from him.

VALA
Oh.

SAL
So, how was lunch?

VALA
Delicious.

SAL
(getting serious)
Delicious enough to… pay for?

VALA
Yes. If I had the money, I would certainly have paid for that meal and given the lovely waitress a sizable gratuity.

[Sal looks at her in disbelief.]

VALA
The service was impeccable.

SAL
Look, lady, everybody's got problems. I got rent on this place, a mortgage, a wife, three kids, and a Shih Tzu with a recurring gastrointestinal condition that requires a very specialized diet. Alright?

VALA
(meekly)
Okay. I'm sorry for trying to cheat you.

[She shrugs helplessly.]

SAL
O-okay, alright, look. If I let you leave, can I trust you to come back with the money you owe me?

VALA
No.

SAL
No? What d'you mean 'no'? You tellin' me you can't be trusted?

VALA
Truthfully?
(sits against on a nearby table)
I don't know. I— I don't remember. I have no idea who I am, much less what I am capable of. All I know for certain is that, about an hour ago I was lost, hungry and drawn to the delightful aroma of the blue plate special.

SAL
(laughing)
Is this a joke?

VALA
(very serious)
I have absolutely no memory of my life prior to wandering in here.

SAL
(concerned)
If that's true, we need to get you to a hospital.

[Sal puts his hand around Vala's wrist, and she looks down in alarm. The sensation causes her to have a flashback to when Weaver and the operative strapped her to the gurney in the lab. She tries to pull out of Sal's grip.]

VALA
(frightened)
No hospitals!

SAL
Whoa, whoa. Whoa. Hang on.

[The policeman at the counter, Detective Ryan, gets up to intervene.]

RYAN
Hey. Everything okay here, Sal?

SAL
Yeah, everything's fine.

[Ryan doesn't look convinced.]

SAL
(insistent)
Don't worry about it.

[Ryan still looks doubtful, but he sits down and goes back to his newspaper.]

VALA
(whispering)
Let me go.

SAL
Go where?

VALA
Please.

SAL
What, y— you got a home? You got a family?

VALA
I don't know. I would pay you back. I would. Just right now I don't have the means.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:24 AM
I wonder if there is any significance, relevant to me, about Porter Goss resigning on May 5th. 5/5/82 is the date I was writing of being the possible date that the crew and I of the Sheffield were rescued, if that even happened to me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:39 AM
Crap. 40 bucks to get into the Star Trek convention. I guess there’s one other activity I won’t be doing this weekend.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


DANIEL
So it's possible they moved her before the place was raided.

CARTER
Unlikely. They wouldn't have had the time. Besides, the guy we caught claims he saw Vala making a run for it.

DANIEL
Then she could've gotten out on her own.

[Carter nods.]

TEAL'C
If that were the case, why has she not yet attempted to contact us?










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25945


F.D. » Transcripts » V-Z » The Walking Dead


06x13 - The Same Boat


[ Paula: ] We've thought about it. We want to make the trade.

Rick: That's good.

[ Paula: ] There's a large field with a sign that says "God is dead" about two miles down I-66.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.08_%22Memento_Mori%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.08 "Memento Mori"


MITCHELL
Okay, I think I've figured out what happened to you, why you don't remember anything.

VALA
(sarcastically)
Oh, good. Does it involve an alien abduction?

[She sets the bag on the desk where it promptly tips over, spilling junk food in individual wrappers onto the desk. Vala plops down on the chair.]

MITCHELL
Well, in as much as that you're an alien who was abducted, yes.

[Vala props her feet up on the desk and grabs something that looks like a waffle drizzled with chocolate. She opens the wrapper and starts eating.]

MITCHELL
You were undergoing a procedure which was designed to dig up some of your suppressed memories. The scientist that we captured told us that, during the procedure, the device was destroyed, which allowed you the opportunity to escape.

VALA
(dubious)
From the aliens?

MITCHELL
No, they weren't aliens. Though they're working for an alien, but that's not really important.

VALA
(pausing from eating)
Vala isn't a particularly alien name.

MITCHELL
(pressing on)
So I'm thinking that this device was in the middle of digging up these suppressed memories when — bam — it overloads and fries your brain. So instead of helping you remember, it actually made you forget. Everything.

[Vala ignores him in favor of reading the ingredients on her snack's label.]

VALA
Disodium guanylate. That would make a great alien name, don't you think?










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25945


F.D. » Transcripts » V-Z » The Walking Dead


06x13 - The Same Boat


Rick: We'll meet you there. 10 minutes?

10 minutes.

Mm-mm. Now, that was too easy.

Maybe they're just itching to get their people back.

Paula: No, there was no static. There should've been static.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


MIRAMANEE: The wind is only the beginning. Soon the sky will darken, the lake will go wild, and the earth will tremble. Only you can save us.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.03_%22The_Pegasus_Project%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.03 "The Pegasus Project"


CARTER
(cringing)
Are you telling me one of your fantasies?

MCKAY
No, no! It was a hallucination. Look, I had a concussion, I was trapped in the back of a sinking jumper, and my mind conjured you up as a means of survival. What you would do in my situation. Saved my life.

CARTER
Okay, well that's… sort of nice.

MCKAY
(smiling)
Hmm. Yes it was.

CARTER
(realizing)
Was I naked?

MCKAY
Partially.

CARTER
(closing her eyes and pointing)
Check my calculations, McKay.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.03_%22The_Pegasus_Project%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.03 "The Pegasus Project"


MORGAN LE FAY
In a manner of speaking. For that brief time in your history, he was the most powerful being on your planet. He created a small enclave of noblemen with whom he entrusted his secret.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/memento-mori-625494/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 8

Memento Mori

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2006 on Syfy

AIRED: 9/8/06










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 9:18 PM
And then you have to think of this from the perception of Karl Rove. Also think of that scene in “Unbreakable” where “Mr. Glass” is explaining the nature of super-hero’s and arch-villains. As with Bush and me, there is one point of connection between us on some spectrum: we both have close relatives that were President. But that is where the connections end and he becomes “Mr.Glass.” Compared to Karl Rove, my family is the Justice League. I haven’t quite found an apt analogy for Bush and crew yet. They are a work of art themselves in their skullduggery. The idea is that they see me and my family as a political threat and that is why they have such an interest in my personal life. Bush is a poser and needs to pre-empt anyone that might expose his incompetence. That is how Karl Rove would see all this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 14 March 2016