Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's all there. In my mind.




I often sit here in my apartment and stand here at my computer and I wonder: who am I trying to convince.

In the last few hours I am thinking, possibly not for the first time, I am trying to convince someone that I understand.

99.999999% of the time I am trying to convince you, the mob, the masses, all you dullards out there, you Shrieking Monkeys.

Now I am thinking there is only one person I am trying to convince. Trying to convince myself to convince you.

All those sleeping dreams I have not documented here. Such interesting details and somewhat vivid but so highly detailed. Still prescient. I have prescient sleeping dreams still so very often. Perhaps every day but I'm not really keeping track. I know they happen more than once per week and really there must be several days each week, I am thinking now, where my sleeping dreams have one or more instance of a prescient observation. I have several sleeping dreams I later recall each day, or most days, and at least one is prescient of observations I will make later that day. I wrote here before where I established that a prescient sleeping dream is more believable if that observation occurs later that same day. I keep thinking about those sleeping dreams yesterday and I love those dreams. Horrific to some degree and I just cannot write here what I want to articulate and there is just something...

And I remember so clearly those thoughts. I was headed north because I knew where to find new ships. See, I can't find references to this in my notes but that conscious notion is just as strongly recurring to my waking mind today as the corridors and hallways and elevators and passageways are to my sleeping mind for all these decades: there were no used cars. All that was left was anything new.

See, "Limitless" makes sense now because that was the only way I could pull that off. She stayed on the bridge to monitor the autopilot and I roamed the ship to monitor the automated systems and having at one point to extinguish a fire that almost was very bad. I remember clearly thinking well before beginning to watch the movie and the television series that I had to use stimulant drugs for that accomplishment. But the notion is more than that. I consumed all the manuals in a few hours to learn how to operate that ship by myself on such a long journey across the Atlantic. By myself.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=The+Last+Man&title_id=M170540012&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=51

SUBZIN


The Last Man (2002)


01:16:54 But I got two cases of these things.

01:16:57 Alan: And really, things aren't working out perfectly.

01:17:02 Sarah's fine, but she clings to me.

01:17:05 Like I'm going to disappear if I go to the bathroom.

01:17:08 Jesus.

01:17:10 I live by certain principles,

01:17:13 and the Chetabi understood that when you're too attached,

01:17:16 it puts pressure on things.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/31/10 10:36 AM
My wife has had body organs removed in order for her to live and me, well, I'm not that smart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/she-went-before-i-did-but-i-was-already.html


She went before I did but I was already there.



I thought about that extensively. I think I wrote here before about how I tried to find again what I thought I wrote in my journal about it but could not find anything.

I had been there for months or longer. One day, I was passing through New York and I had the urge to drive through New York City. I was thinking that my mind was laboring with the notion I would be leaving there on that day going back to the real world and so I had taken out of my luggage my dress white US Navy uniform I was wearing that day months and months ago I found myself there in my new world. I had parked somewhere in the massive urban city and was walking along when I saw her there on the sidewalk, thinking she was a mannequin. I thought extensively of how only certain new vessels remained and I operated one US Navy [ ship ] to cross the Atlantic. We parted at a doorway after stating I would return to Charleston and I walked through a doorway before I even thought to say goodbye turning to find myself alone again.

And guess why I drove that ship across the Atlantic, operated completely by myself alone, a feat not possible for me in present circumstances.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Tigh, Apollo and Baltar are gathered around a table.)

Tigh: Ship's doctors say that at first glance, everything in Leoben's body appears human. Internal organs, lymphatic system, the works.

Baltar: Right, well the tissue sample yielded unique chemical compounds during the cremation that reveal the nature of the sample to be synthetic. (He feigns surprise.) So he was a Cylon?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/she-went-before-i-did-but-i-was-already.html


http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/5.03_%22Ascension%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


5.03 "Ascension"


CARTER
Next thing you know I'm waking up with Colonel O'Neill looking down at me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Walkabout_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 4 - "Walkabout" [ Episode 4 Season 1 - 13 October 2004 ]


Act 4


[Flashback - Locke is in his bed in a studio apartment talking on the phone.]

LOCKE: I have never felt so alive. Getting to finally tell Randy off was... life changing. I mean it, now I'm free to do all those things I ever wanted to do. Things that I know I was destined to do, like we talked about Helen.

HELEN: That's wonderful John. I'm happy for you, really.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112040/quotes

IMDb


The Langoliers (1995 TV Mini-Series)

Quotes


[Engle informs the remaining passengers that they are diverting to Bangor]

Craig Toomy: I have an important meeting in Boston at nine O'clock! And I forbid you... From flying to some whistle-stop Maine airport! DO YOU HEAR ME?

Laurel Stevenson: Can you please quiet down? You're scaring the little girl.

Craig Toomy: Scaring the little girl? SCARING THE LITTLE GIRL? LADY! We've been diverted to some tin... pot airport in the middle of nowhere! And I have more important things to think about than scaring a little girl!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:10 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 March 2016