Wednesday, March 09, 2016

They've all got something to tell me.




Even today.

There's something they want to say to me.

The struggle all these years is to determine who's putting them up to it.

I suspect that some person and persons are simply there trying to make me as uncomfortable as possible.

The other notion I have come to accept is that they may be simply following along with the spurious thoughts in their minds. Thoughts that happen only because of my presence, a stranger.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/19/08 10:34 PM
that's why I see the zombies acting as zombies in International House of Pancakes when I have gone in there for food.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:05 PM Saturday, June 18, 2011


Northgate





That is actually Aurora Avenue. I sometime call it Aurora boulevard in my notes. At first, I thought the location I remember in my dream where I was sitting, on a bus stop bench, I think, and looked up at the night sky and saw the ballistic missile multiple impact reentry vehicle high up in the sky and heading for me was because of that IHOP restaurant nearby about North 100th Street. That was the location I remember from the dream. I still don't recall the timeframe of that specific dream but I had gone into the International House of Pancakes before and I witnessed some aggravating zombie behavior in that racketeering organization and I eventually stopped going there. I remember the racketeering behavior I witnessed in Coeur d'Alene Idaho after I quit working at Microsoft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2011 excerpt ends]










https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6986007,-116.7808787,3a,75y,264.15h,82.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxronw1_9sYoTeonmmlFAFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656




Google Maps


N 4th St

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dead_Like_Me_episodes


List of Dead Like Me episodes

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Series overview

Season 1 (2003)

The first season premiered with a 74-minute pilot episode on June 27, 2003, which was split into two different episodes with added deleted scenes for syndication. It consisted of 14 episodes, and ended on September 26, 2003.










http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/rest-in-peace-260716/

tv.com


Dead Like Me

Rest in Peace

Season 1, Ep 14, Aired 9/26/03



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e14


Some drunken writer said that there are no great second acts in life.
I'm not sure he knew what he was talking about.
Or maybe he just never knew me.
- Shall we let George kill the bottle? - I think we should.
So any Post-its tonight? That night, a man was killed by a speeding car and I was there to take his soul.
The street where he died turned into a flowing river of lights and he hesitated at its banks.
I told him to take a deep breath, "As if it's the last one you'll ever take.
" Because sometimes in life, or in death, I guess, you just never know.













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6981215,-116.7912208,3a,71.1y,129.79h,93.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNjANn-Quza6pSXtqewDvLA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:13 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 09 March 2016