Thursday, March 17, 2016

What to look at next.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/04/07 9:24 PM
What an unusal dream. I can't even begin to describe it. All I remember is that it was about Phoebe and there was a lot of detail to it. It was about this puzzle I was trying to put together. But it is as though I was given strict orders to forget what I had been dreaming of; to not remember the details when I woke up.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-shroud-780226/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 14

The Shroud

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 04, 2007 on Syfy

The SG-1 team learns of yet another world that has been visited by a Prior of the Ori. However, this Prior hasn't issued any threats. The team waits for the Prior's return, only to be shocked by his identity.

AIRED: 5/4/07










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-shroud-780226/recap/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 14

The Shroud

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 04, 2007 on Syfy

EPISODE RECAP


Adria is close to finishing Merlin's weapon and will be able to complete it without Daniel's assistance.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:36 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 16 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-cant-think-of-title.html


I can't think of a title.



I've got a ton of "Stargate SG-1" DVDs that I have never watched before, even when they broadcast new on television, so there is a massive source of information to use for demonstrating my so-called "time-traveler effect variables."

The season 7 episodes of "Stargate SG-1" have a premiere date beginning 13 June 2003.

The only episode I can recall watching of "Stargate SG-1" other than those first episodes I noted a while back here in my blog, was that 04 January 2005 episode titled "It's Good to be King." I don't recall precisely when I watched that episode. I'm not sure if I saw it on the day it premiered. I was thinking I watched it when it was rebroadcast but I really don't know. I must have seen it in the first half of 2005, the way I remember it. That episode featured time travel but I don't remember much about it now. I still haven't gone back to watch it on DVD.

The final episode of "Stargate SG-1" is listed as 13 March 2007. There are some DVD movies after that and I think I have those DVDs too but I haven't watched them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0812085/plotsummary

IMDb


Stargate SG-1 (TV Series)

The Shroud (2007)

Plot Summary


SG-1 travels to a planet where a Prior of the Ori has recently visited. Unlike others, this Prior hasn't been threatening in any way but has only tried to convince them that theirs is the right way. When the Prior finally appears, it's Daniel Jackson whom they beam aboard the Prometheus. Under restraints, Daniel tells them what he's been up to since they last saw him. Adria spent a good deal of time converting him to Origin and he agreed. Daniel assures them it's all part of his plan to destroy the Ori. He's nearly completed Merlin's weapon and his plan is to put it aboard an Ori ship and send it back to them through the super-gate. The question for General Landry is whether Daniel can be trusted - a decision that is taken out of his hands when Richard Woolsey arrives with the news that the IOA has decided Daniel should be eliminated. SG-1 thinks otherwise.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/04/07 6:25 PM
Ah - she was giving me a reminder again of how lousy it feels to not feel her feelings of love for me. It sounds crazy, but I am really starting to believe I have some kind of ability like that. Our society conditioning us to not believe such notions, but who knows. If I am crazy, I sure do enjoy fooling myself that she loves me. It is a great feeling.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:07 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 17 March 2016