Monday, March 07, 2016

Lantean




http://www.azlyrics.com/p/pinkfloyd.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

album: "The Dark Side Of The Moon" (1973)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/braindamage.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

"Brain Damage"


There's someone in my head but it's not me.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1191.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-pegasus-project-667194/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1

The Pegasus Project

Season 10, Ep 3, Aired 7/28/06

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

Daniel and Vala travel to Atlantis in search of Merlin's anti-Ori weapon, while Sam, and Mitchell join forces with Dr. McKay to lock out the Ori supergate.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.03_%22The_Pegasus_Project%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.03 "The Pegasus Project"


WEIR
It's as simple as asking questions to the holographic interface. For example—

TECHNICIAN
(over intercom)
Doctor Weir to Stargate operations.

WEIR
Ah, I'm sorry.
(into intercom)
I'll be right there.

[She steps off the platform and heads toward the door.]

WEIR
The interface can walk you through your search until I get back. Oh, I should probably warn you, she seemed a little bit patronizing. The program was designed to teach very young children the Lantian systems.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 28, 2006


There was that scene in Generations where Picard tells Riker that he learned long ago to not underestimate a Klingon. That may be a reference to Patrick Stewart learning that I had not actually died when the Ten-Eleven crashed in June 1994, if that is what really happened. They probably threw that reference out of sequence by then having Picard learn that his brother and nephew were killed in a fire. I suspect that they thought I had crashed and burned along with the Ten-Eleven, again, if that is what really happened. I am wondering if the aircraft crashed on a remote island or a remote area of forest and I had to wait there to be rescued. I am thinking, based on that train wreck in Unbreakable, that one other person survived the crash, but he later died from his injuries. I don't know. This may just be my imagination or I am actually remembering, but not remembering, real events from my real life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:36 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 30 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/oklahoma-blues.html


http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.01_%22Avalon_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.01 "Avalon Part 1"


INT—SGC GATE ROOM

[Mitchell, in full dress uniform, is walking up the ramp to the inactive Stargate.]

TECHNICIAN
Who's that?

HARRIMAN
Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell.

INT—SGC CONTROL ROOM

[Harriman and another technician are standing and watching Mitchell through the control room window.]

HARRIMAN
Two years ago. Dog fight over Antarctica. SG-1 found the Ancient Outpost. Took out Anubis's fleet.

TECHNICIAN
(awed tone)

That's him?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 9:33 AM
I dreamed just now of what seems to be the flight of the Stargazer aircraft on 6/27/1994 but the visualizations I assume are mostly just the product of a dream. As usual, there seem to be details that happened before the part I can remember enough to write about that I can not now remember. In the dream, I was onboard that aircraft and we were traveling along towards the point where we would deploy the rocket as it fired and traveled towards space. All I can really visualize though is that the aircraft seemed to be invisible. To me at least. I have the sense that other people could see it. We also were no high over the ground but we were very close to the ground and we were traveling at a rate of motion that did not seem very fast. This all was taking a long time too. I kept expecting the rocket to depart from the aircraft but it did not. I can see the terrain very well. There seemed to be people on the ground looking up and to watch us fly over. We were at another point so close the ground above a highway that I saw a woman in a police car looking up at the sky and I think she was watching us fly over. I think it was before that we were flying over new terrain and I was marveling at the color of the foliage of the trees and it might have seemed that I could even touch the trees with my feet. I remember that very well. But that part is disorienting. It is as though I was standing very close to a wall but then that wall was not actually there and what I saw in front of me was the sky and terrain and everything associated with flying in that aircraft above the ground. It seemed I was talking to the other two men on the aircraft flight deck just then and I become slightly aware as I think about the dream of equipment and instruments around me although that could be the last part. I do have the sense they are wearing uniforms and I think I am too. I am in the middle and I seem to be talking to the guy on my right.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2009 excerpt ends]










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

00:30:12


777 Co-pilot: Oh, God.

Boeing 777 aircraft avionics voice: Electrical variance.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To:


This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.” The images I have seen before, as I write this before beginning to watch the episode, suggest I was aware of the television series at some point when it was actively advertised in mainstream media and that I was not interested in watching that television series because it looked too stupid.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.01_%22Avalon_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.01 "Avalon Part 1"


HARRIMAN
That's him.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:36 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 30 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/oklahoma-blues.html


DSC09681.JPG


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.03_%22The_Pegasus_Project%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.03 "The Pegasus Project"


VALA
(pointing)
See, see?! Her demeanor completely changed: she looked directly at Daniel; it was really creepy.

WEIR
Well, I did warn you that she could be patronizing.

DANIEL
You said this device uses a lot of power. Is there any way of determining exactly how much power we've used?

[Weir nods as he speaks then activates her com unit.]

WEIR
(into com)
Control room? This is Weir. I need you to access the power usage logs for the holo-room.

TECHNICIAN
Yes, ma'am.

INT—ATLANTIS CONTROL ROOM

[The technician moves to a terminal and types some commands.]

INT—ATLANTIS LIBRARY HOLO-ROOM

TECHNICIAN
(over radio)
None.

WEIR
(into com)
None. Are you sure?

INT—ATLANTIS CONTROL ROOM

TECHNICIAN
Well, the lights are on. Other than that…

INT—ATLANTIS LIBRARY HOLO-ROOM

VALA
(snapping her fingers)
Hey! Got you!

[Daniel smiles.]

WEIR
I think I owe you an apology, Doctor Jackson.

[Daniel shakes his head no. Le Fay closes her eyes for a moment, then begins speaking in a human way.]

MORGAN LE FAY
There's no need, Doctor Weir. I'm the one who should apologize.

[They look at her and then each other in wonder.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.03_%22The_Pegasus_Project%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.03 "The Pegasus Project"


INT—ATLANTIS LIBRARY HOLO-ROOM

WEIR
(smiling)
You're an ascended Ancient.

MORGAN LE FAY
I am.

DANIEL
Specifically, Morgan Le Fay. I thought I recognized her from descriptions in the archive on Vagonbrei.

VALA
That's, that's great! So, enough of the tiny tidbits of information. Not that we're ungrateful, but um, if you know what it is we're looking for and, as an Ascended being, I have to assume you do…

[As she speaks she steps forward onto the platform where Le Fay is.]

MORGAN LE FAY
As Doctor Jackson knows, it is against our highest law to interfere.

VALA
(challenging)
But interfering a little bit is fine, is it?

WEIR
It might be a good idea to be a bit less confrontational.

[Daniel takes Vala by the arm and pulls her off of the platform.]

VALA
Well she's here chatting with us. That's interference, isn't it?

DANIEL
If you really are Morgan Le Fay, how do I know your intention is to help us? According to legend, you were Merlin's greatest rival.
(to Weir)
Merlin is both Moros and Myrrdin.

MORGAN LE FAY
For a time in your history, yes, I was his rival. But we're talking about many thousands of years, Doctor Jackson, as you know. Things change. When we first abandoned Atlantis all those millennia ago, the Earth was so harsh, its people so primitive by comparison, there was no hope of living among them as Lantians or rebuilding our society.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/braindamage.html

AZ

PINK FLOYD

"Brain Damage"


You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 28, 2006


I have been thinking for a while that I had a relationship with a now-famous


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 28, 2006


Here's a "Rex" again. I wrote a while back about that memory I have of when we lived in the Marine base housing in McAlester, OK. Our babysitter's father was kidding me that Kerry was a girl's name and mom suggested that his name, Rex, was a dog's name.

http://bond.senate.gov/services/dogs.cfm

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989): Reagan's first dog as President was Lucky, a giant sheepdog. Lucky quickly grew too big for Nancy Reagan to control. Often it was Lucky that would take the First Lady on a walk and not the other way around, so the Reagans had to send him to the family ranch in Santa Barbara, California where Lucky would have plenty of room to roam. Reagan soon replaced Lucky with a smaller dog, Rex, a King Charles spaniel.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb

Armageddon (1998)

Quotes


Denise: What are you doing here?

Chick: I was just passing by on the, uh, I came...

Tommy: Who's he?

Denise: That man's a salesman. Would you go inside? Thank you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 28, 2006


It is quite aggravating to have your life wrecked because of the whims of cynicism of ignorant people.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 July 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 07 March 2016