Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Wacko Cult of the Day.




Seriously. Go to a psychiatrist. You need the help.

Face reality.










http://www.religionnews.com/2016/03/11/climate-change-faith-millennials-god/

RNS

RELIGION NEWS SERVICE


How climate change challenged, then strengthened my faith (COMMENTARY)

Rosina Pohlmann March 11, 2016


When I was younger, God’s presence in nature was affirmation of this. When it dawned on me that creation itself was actually being destroyed, my faith faltered.

Now, I realize that God is revealed to us not only through creation, but even more so through the suffering we feel on account of our love for it. I feel the Holy Spirit within me when I advocate for climate justice, and 10 times more strongly when I see the millions of others doing the same. I see Christ in the faces of those putting themselves on the line to preserve this planet for our children, and I know that God has not abandoned us, but is very much with us.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion


Delusion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness, although they are not tied to any particular disease and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 March 2016