Thursday, March 10, 2016

Oh, right. Prescient dreams, prescient thoughts. Why.




So, earlier in this blog, recently, I established again a reinforcement of my theory that a historical record is being created.

Those are the observations I am making.

So why are my sleeping dreams prescient of those observations?

Colony. So that's what were those sounds I heard. Truly a remarkable similarity.

I have established that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later that same day.

I never watched a single episode of the remake of the television series "V". So one might wonder if there is a lack of creativity. However, recent influences make me consider over the possibilities of the physical development of equivalent and or superior intelligence. The universe is very big out there. What if we really don't understand relativity. What if we don't understand what our scientists are observing out there in the skies. What if there are no galaxies.

The Altar. Organized perverts?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10 March 2016