Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hey. You don't see the stuff I see outside. I wonder often what other people have to do to make happen the observations I make. And will I pass out drunk on beer before finishing this post





I don't know which is worse.

I grow less ignorant each day.

And nothing changes.

Something is definitely there.

And the worst part is that I feel I have to wait for you, whatever the hell it is you are doing.

'Irony' is an overused word by people who don't know it's meaning and I find myself thinking, thinking about previous blog posts, and thinking about recent sleeping dreams ( SHHHH! I was able to fly for the first time through corridors and hallways and passageways because I was able to exhale heavily my breath into a straw, which gave me lift into the air and everyone else was terrified in the first hour of whatever they were terrified about but I wasn't worried ) that I am standing here at my computer typing in these words and I have an adequate supply of Coors beer today but even that amount left is not enough, I think non-contiguously for this post.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neptune


Neptune

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


DATA: Ouf!

GUINAN: It looks like he hates it.

DATA: Yes. That is it. I hate this.

LAFORGE: Data, I think the chip is working.

DATA: Yes. I hate this! It is revolting!

GUINAN: More?

DATA: Please.



































122315_a_svwlhsnw_ (491).jpg



































122315_a_svwlhsnw_ (481).jpg



































122315_a_svwlhsnw_ (361).jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s02e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Inflatable


Hell, that cocobolo desk. Do you see a desk like that in here?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=wayward-pines-2015&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Wayward Pines

The Truth


Isolated, it is possible, albeit unlikely, to overcome an Abby










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s02e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Inflatable


You never gave this a chance.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1594.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1595.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1596.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back

Springfield! Springfield!


Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)


[ Lukie Skywalker: ] I feel the Force.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1597.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back

Springfield! Springfield!


Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)


[ Yoda: ] No. There is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions.

[ Lukie Skywalker: ] There's something not right here. I feel cold. Death.

[ Yoda: ] That place ... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go.

[ Lukie Skywalker: ] What's in there?

[ Yoda: ] Only what you take with you.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1598.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1599.jpg










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=26323

F.D. » Transcripts » 0-9&A » The Americans


04x03 - Experimental Prototype City Of Tomorrow


Let's talk about everything on our trip.

Yeah. While Henry's on one of those rides he wants to do 17 times in a row.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:13 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 31 March 2016