Sunday, March 27, 2016

"Well, if everything's OK why hasn't the state of emergency been lifted, huh?"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 7:15 PM


Why do I always remember that the speed of light is 186, 282 miles per second? Why do I have such a precise memory of that detail? Most times when you read about the speed of light, it is rounded off to 186, 000 mps. Why do I need such precision? And I still remember that pi is 3.1415926536 without looking it up. Why do I remember that?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 8:47 PM
When I sleep at night, my dreaming mind probably replays all those fragments and tries to line them up with other fragments, trying to make sense of it all.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-quest-2-625497/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 11

The Quest (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 13, 2007 on Syfy

AIRED: 4/13/07



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.11_%22The_Quest_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.11 "The Quest Part 2"


EXT—PLANET TWO, NIGHT

[Carter works at the DHD using a tablet computer while Mitchell and Teal'c look on and patrol. Blizzard-like conditions continue.]

CARTER
I'm having trouble finding the relocation program. It must be buried in one of the correlative subroutines.

BA'AL
We'll never find it using those search protocols. I'm gonna have to make some adjustments to your program.

MITCHELL
How much longer is this gonna take?

BA'AL
It's impossible to say. All I know for sure is it would have been a lot easier on that nice, warm desert planet.

[He takes the table computer from Carter.]

INT—MERLIN'S CHAMBER

[Daniel stands beside Merlin's body, concentrating.]

DANIEL
He said he had one more thing to do before he could rest.

VALA
Huh! I thought he meant, build us another weapon.

DANIEL
No, you were right before. He knew he didn't have enough time.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-quest-1-625495/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 10

The Quest (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2006 on Syfy

AIRED: 9/22/06



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.10_%22The_Quest_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.10 "The Quest Part 1"


BA'AL
(laughing)
Well, that was an interesting theory.

DANIEL
Well, we're all trapped, so we all have to contribute something.

[Ba'al chews the powerbar but doesn't move to comply. Mitchell pulls his hat out of his vest and tosses it into the chest. Carter hands a small device, perhaps a voice recorder to Daniel, who places it inside. Osric removes a ring from his right index finger and sets in the chest himself. Daniel looks at it, then up at Osric, questioning. Teal'c tosses something small to Daniel, who places it inside. Vala struggles trying to pull something from her pack. It is a large blow dryer.]

VALA
No…

[Exasperated, Daniel grabs it from her.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.11_%22The_Quest_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.11 "The Quest Part 2"


DANIEL
Yeah, well, what can I tell you. We're optimists.

ADRIA
Your only hope lies with Merlin's weapon. Once I take that away from you, your defeat will be complete.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.11_%22The_Quest_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.11 "The Quest Part 2"


DANIEL
Where's Adria?

CARTER
I guess she didn't make it.

DANIEL
It must be some sort of security measure.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.11_%22The_Quest_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.11 "The Quest Part 2"


MERLIN
You have an unusual understanding of the way of Ascended Beings.

DANIEL
Yes, that's partly because I used to be one myself.

MERLIN
The human race could not have progressed that far in only a thousand years.

DANIEL
No, I had a little help. Her name was Oma Desala.

MERLIN
Of course. And what happened?

DANIEL
Well I, I guess I didn't exactly see eye-to-eye with The Others.

MERLIN
Ah, yes. I find myself in a similar position.

DANIEL
Yeah, I wasn't too good at the whole "non-interference thing." I guess there were a few arguments. At least that's the impression I got.

MERLIN
You don't remember?

DANIEL
No. In order to protect me, Oma erased it all from my mind and sent me back.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.11_%22The_Quest_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.11 "The Quest Part 2"


EXT—PLANET TWO, NIGHT

[Adria is there with her guards and the Prior. A guard comes out from the cave.]

ORI COMMANDER
We found the body of an old man. Dead. Apart from that, there's nothing here.

ADRIA
This is beginning to try my patience.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:34 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 March 2016