Monday, March 07, 2016

Dead Like Me





























2016_Nk20_DSCN1176.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/send-in-the-clown-304727/

tv.com


Dead Like Me

Send in the Clown

Season 2, Ep 1, Aired 7/25/04

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

Rube and Mason go to a kids birthday party to collect their next appointment, but Mason is about to change his mind when he learns that his reap is a little girl. George gets a job from Delores to show a dumb Brennan, who is the nephew of one of The Happy Time owners, how to work. She ends up having a little fun of her own.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s02e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s02e01


Millie! Come on! Come! Come! Come! How would you like to be in charge of another special project ? As in training someone else with special needs ? Oh! How did it go with Brennan and the phone system ? He went a little ADD on me when I tried to show him how to use a speakerphone.
This afternoon, we're gonna try transferring calls.
You seem a little distracted.
Oh Fran! Have you no shame ? Please tell me you don't have a crush on that simple boy! I don't.
Just give me the project, Dolores.
These are top-secret files.
- Shred them.
- Got him.
They'll sleep with the fishes.
You know, office romances never end well.
When Julio empties my trash basket, he can barely make eye contact.
That's upsetting.










http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/send-in-the-clown-304727/

tv.com


Dead Like Me

Send in the Clown

Season 2, Ep 1, Aired 7/25/04

Quotes


George (V/O): Look at those lips. I just want to bite your face. I wanna tear your skin off and make pajamas out of them and wear them to bed.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/not-tomorrow-yet-3353970/

tv.com


The Walking Dead

Not Tomorrow Yet

Season 6, Ep 12, Aired 3/6/16



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 07 March 2016