Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Thousand Words, Night Gallery



I've been wanting for a while to watch again that 2013 production "Europa Report".

I watched it for the first and only time about 3 years ago.

Today I noted it is available on Hulu. So I'm going to watch it sometime later today.

And, I am always noticing episodes of the original "The Twilight Zone" that I don't recall ever having watched before. Those seem to be mostly the Season 4 episodes. That Season 4 of the original "The Twilight Zone" was 60 minute broadcast episodes. The television stations that re-broadcast the 1959 "The Twilight Zone" would program their broadcasts for only the 30-minute episodes, which are Seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5.

I've seen some of the 60-minute episodes but some others I have never before watched. The episode referenced here I have no memory of ever before watching. I might watch it this evening, but I don't know. There's a lot of stuff I want to watch on video from tv and movies but most of the stuff I want to watch, I do not let myself watch. For one reason, I usually have to stop and make some relevant and compelling notes about it. I seem to be almost sort of saving some of it for some vague plans to watch later, compelling to consider in terms of the pattern I've documented, to me becoming almost mystical, because the human race has SYSTEMATIZED IGNORANCE about the Universe. Otherwise I spend almost every waking hour of every day sitting here at this same dumb computer and this same stupid desk and researching on the internet for the content I publish on my blog. Almost every waking hour of each and every day, that's all I've done for most of the past 12 years. I can't simply watch anything on video and be simply entertained. It's all work for me. Not for you. Has nothing to do with you as an individual, you dullard of dim-wit masses, but for me, there is always something relevant. But not for you. Not for you as an individual. You're completely meaningless as an individual.









europa-report_00h00m00s.jpg








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/miniature-12695/trivia/

tv.com

The Twilight Zone Season 4 Episode 8

Miniature

Aired Feb 21, 1963 on CBS

Quotes

(after his return from the mental institution)

Mrs. Parkes: Did they hurt you, Charley?

Charley: Well, I heard they were gonna use shock therapy, and I hear that hurts quite a bit, but they decided not to when I got well.








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/miniature-12695/trivia/

tv.com

The Twilight Zone Season 4 Episode 8

Miniature

Aired Feb 21, 1963 on CBS

Quotes

(Closing Narration)

Narrator: They never found Charley Parkes, because the guard didn't tell them what he saw in the glass case. He knew what they'd say, and he knew they'd be right, too, because seeing is not always believing--especially if what you see happens to be an odd corner of the Twilight Zone.









ncis_season16-ep7_00h38m20s.jpg









10800_DSC01959.JPG



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/read-here-truth-about-human-death.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:33 AM

Friday, November 27, 2015

Read Here The TRUTH About Human Death








From 2/21/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Miniature" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) is 18286 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/2015 is 18286 days



From 10/2/1959 ( premiere US TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere episode "Where Is Everybody?" ) To 10/25/2009 ( referenced in text below here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) is 18286 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/2015 is 18286 days



From 11/14/2007 ( referenced in text below here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/26/2015 is 2934 days

2934 = 1467 + 1467

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Night Gallery" ) is 1467 days








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/14/07 9:43 PM
What I am listening for is the interactions I would have with people who knew me but didn't know about all the secret activities I was engaged in. Something like that. They people who knew me would have a sense of something going on that they didn't understand. Something about mystery, mystique, I guess. I was trying to articulate that notion a while back. All those memories of the secrets and how people would interact with me according to how they perceived my secrets. All that is jumbled up in my brain.

11/14/07 9:45 PM
I'm certain it was all worked so I didn't have to lie very much though. It is probably why I have assumed this artificial identity so well. I have my body doubles tell me all the details of their experiences during the period that is secret for me personally. And since I am a writer and artist, I have a fine sense for detail.

Maybe that feeling of insecurity is because I worry that Phoebe will not trust me as much if she knows just how much effort I put into my secret life. Something like that. I have probably worried a long time that I would lose her and I put as much effort into building and earning her trust as I did to maintain my secret identity.

11/14/07 9:56 PM
I am still feeling quite certain that Phoebe and I got married well before 1987. I can't yet consciously remember that but it is a very pleasant thought.

11/14/07 10:08 PM
In what manner would my true memories of past feelings return to conscious awareness?








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/25/09 11:27 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118583/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Alien: Resurrection (1997)


Johner: Hey, Ripley. I heard you, like, ran into these things before?

Ripley: That's right.

Johner: Wow, man. So, like, what did you do?

Ripley: I died.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/25/09 7:18 PM
Comcast is running a commercial that I have just noticed today. How long how have I had this Comcast service? At least a month. 5 weeks, 6 weeks? The commericial is about a feature I have noticed with my own subscription and with caller ID where the called ID information appears on the television screen from a telephone call. I noticed it before especially because I do not actually have a telephone and so I heard no telephone ringing when I saw the prompt on my television and I had not read about that feature. The Comcast commercial advertises that feature, as I glanced at a few seconds of it with the sound off, and during the relevant scene of the commercial, the person in the commercial was watching a football game and as the football player was prominently displayed in the picture and with the number 59 on his jersey, the feature Comcast was advertising about the caller ID was displayed on the screen and the text of the caller ID was something about "Tele-Survey" and the apparent Comcast customer seemed to find that annoying.








the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m11s.jpg




the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m13s.jpg




the-twilight-zone_where-is-everybody_season1ep1_00h08m28s.jpg









twitter_emily-wickersham_08-03-2017-1.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2051879/releaseinfo

IMDb

Europa Report (2013)

Release Info

USA 15 June 2013 (Los Angeles Film Festival)
USA 27 June 2013 (internet)
USA 2 August 2013 (limited)





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2051879/quotes

IMDb

Europa Report (2013)

Quotes

[last lines]

Dr. Samantha Unger: We now know that our universe is stranger, far more alive, than we had ever imagined. The crew of Europa One changed the fundamental context in which all of humanity understands itself. I don't know what greater measure of success they could have achieved.

Whole Crew: [posing for camera]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 14 November 2018