Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Last Stargate



The STORIES of "Star Trek" and the others I have often referenced aren't anything I take literally. There's no literal meaning to me in those stories.

I do, however, take those stories SERIOUSLY.

And I have good reason for that. If you're paying attention here then that's OBVIOUS.

Literally, there is NOT a "stargate" out there somewhere from the 1994 film and it successive television stories. As with the Spokane Riverfront Park fountain, it's artwork for me to appreciate. And for me to decode, for a message created specifically for me personally. But none of it is a literal device.

I do, however, seriously believe that somehow there is some sort of technology beyond human comprehension that serves the same purpose. The purpose being to transfer matter, such as human beings, across vast distances in the Universe. Beyond human comprehension.

Now, I don't know who is reading my blog but I suspect there are some of you lurking out there who are saying that you too believe there is somewhere some sort of technology that is "Stargate" equivalent.

And so you're saying you believe that too.

And I'm thinking, you're saying that because of only one reason: you're a moron.

You're an ambitionless dimwit who never had the foresight to seek anything other than some meaningless and menial labor job and that you resent your employer for because you were too lazy to try to build a career that is anything other than menial labor. A meaningless job you have to work hard at and that you resent the low-pay for because you never had the foresight to understand that skills have value.

So you're saying you believe too there is some sort of "Stargate" technology because it is believable to you because you were always too lazy to take anything other than the easiest path.

And so your opinion about any of this pure MEANINGLESS.

Millions of you dullard dimwits out there claim to be science-fiction fans and not one of you has asked me anything anywhere remotely intelligent about the stuff I am reporting.

You're cattle, in my book. Cattle for some alien overlords that have yet to reveal themselves to this planet.

I'm taking seriously those "Star Trek" and "Stargate" stories because they represent something that has been known to key individuals for a very long time and that key knowledge exist in those stories.

The "Stargate" movie from 1994, I am imagining, that some previous version of myself did not create that story but in the past, as that past version of myself, would watch for stories that conveyed certain notions about my real activities, created by coincidence or by deliberate action, and I would manipulate those stories to create the pattern I wanted to make, so that someday in the future, as my present self, I would find that information.

Today I am thinking again about my reassessments of certain notions that appeared in my mind about my non-conventional past.

What is wrong with me today is not because of anything that happened to me at the VA hospital in 2005 and 2006. Rather, those activities were organized, I suspect with good reason, by a past version of me. The reason is "The Paradise Syndrome" theory, we could call it. In that story, Kirk, dazed and confused, has no memory of the past. Me, my memory of the past is systematized by those events in the hospital in 2005 and 2006.

Systematized.

Systematized.

Those are real memories in my mind.

AND THAT IS WHEN IT ALL STARTED.

There was nothing in my memory about any of this stuff before then. NOTHING!

So that becomes something of the anchor I used to write about back in those days a decade ago when I wrote about artificial memory and symbolic memory and details and anchors.

In this reassessment, I did not exist until a few years ago. Kirk did exist before the "Obelisk" but it was the reason his memory was erased. If I had emerged a few years ago, from the 3/16/2013 events I have theorized about, with a blank memory then what would be the point?

No, it's the SAME THING.

Only it's SUBTLE.

The subtlety of that day in May 2006 when it all started and when it all extended to here this present day.









the-last-starfighter_00h20m27s.jpg








The Last Starfighter (1984)

00 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds


Centauri: Can you tell me the name of the person who broke the record on that game over there? Where I might find him?

Alex Rogan: Alex Rogan. You're looking at him.

Centauri: Alex Rogan. Aha!

Alex Rogan: Who are you?

Centauri: Centauri's the name. I invented Starfighter, which is why I'm here.

Alex Rogan: It is?

Centauri: It is. We have to talk about a matter of utmost importance. Step into my office. That's it. Come on now. Nothing to be afraid of. Oh, yes. Say hello to my assistant, Beta.

Alex Rogan: Howdy. Ow!

Centauri: I must congratulate you on your virtuoso performance. Centauri is impressed. I've seen them come and I've seen them go. But you're the best, my boy. Dazzling. Light years ahead of the competition. Which is why Centauri is here. He's got a little proposition for you. Are you interested?








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Gotcha.

I get it.

I am here because I am the one the “Stargate Wraith,” as I call them, are supposed to let go of.

If they won’t let me go then they want a fight.

excerpt ends Kerry Burgess Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:04 AM









the-last-starfighter_00h21m12s.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-law-and-billy-burgess.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:49 AM

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"The Law and Billy Burgess"

http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising

STARGATE WIKI

Transcript:Rising

SUMNER
What have we missed?

BECKETT
Not much.

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
(continuing)
…exchange knowledge and friendship. In time, a thousand worlds bore the fruit of life in this form. Then one day, our people set foot upon a dark world where a terrible enemy slept.

[Over her head an image of the galaxy with individual star systems appear.]

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
Never before had we encountered beings with powers that rivaled our own. In our overconfidence, we were unprepared and outnumbered. The enemy fed upon the defenseless human worlds like a great scourge, until finally, only Atlantis remained.

[The stars turn red to show the spread of the terrible enemy throughout the galaxy.]

ANCIENT WOMAN HOLOGRAM
This city's great shield was powerful enough to withstand their terrible weapons, but here we were besieged for many years. In an effort to save the last of our kind, we submerged our great city into the ocean. The Atlantis Stargate was the one and only link back to Earth from this galaxy, and those who remained used it to return to that world that was once home. There, the last survivors of Atlantis lived out the remainder of their lives. This city was left to slumber, in the hope that our kind would one day return.

[The hologram stops speaking, and Beckett steps away from the console. She disappears.]

MCKAY
Huh. So the story of Atlantis is true. A great city that sank in the ocean.

BECKETT
It just didn't happen on Earth.

MCKAY
Well, the Ancient Greeks must have heard it from one of the surviving Ancients.

SUMNER
I don't like the fact they got their asses kicked.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/highland-drifter.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:09 AM

Monday, March 18, 2013


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092834/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Date with an Angel (1987)


Patty Winston: And then he kicked me in my hiney!








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/behind-enemy-lines-of-insurrection.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:54 PM

Monday, March 18, 2013

Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.

Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

A few weeks ago I documented to my friend in Texarkana how that severe racketeering production the NBC television series “Revolution” is Nazi propaganda from television's Will Smith The Fresh Butthole and his al Qaida homosexual pals violently against the United States.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts or drug addicts or both, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:30 AM

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Harrier


1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I think I forgot something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: What?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:30 AM

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Harrier


STARGATE WIKI

SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2"

FORD
It looks like you've got the hang of it.

SHEPPARD
I tell you what, Lieutenant. I know a lot of fighter pilots who'd kill to fly this thing. It's like it reads your mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:09 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Spokane Valley

I think I’m going to do it this time. I have been wanting to move back to Spokane Valley but I couldn’t find a suitable place.








Star Trek - Metamorphosis - television series Season 2 Episode 9 - Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)


Zefram COCHRANE: There's some sort of dampening [ damping ] field down here. Power systems don't work. Take my word for it.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 25 November 2018