Saturday, November 10, 2018

SNL



I sure am glad that "Saturday Night Live" is broadcasting their new episodes at 8:30 PM here on the West Coast. I'm guessing that's something new this season. Why they didn't do it earlier, I don't know. Seems as though they would get more viewers with the earlier broadcast.

I've been working at this process FOR SO DAMNED LONG.

This is one of my theories about copy-cats. For a while, the new instances I was finding made me wonder if they were trying to monetize some sort of market I had developed with my blog.

There is the period of time of instances that exists in the time BEFORE I went online with my blog and then the time that events were being staged CONCURRENTLY with my presentation on my blog. My blog being simply the outlet of me creating the conditions to prove the theories that exist as unexplained thoughts in my conscious mind.

But now, all these years later, THERE IS NO MARKET!

So tonight I am thinking again about the copy-cats. I think they're people sort of auditioning somehow, something, to get my attention.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/megacorp.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:13 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Sunday, November 04, 2018

MegaCorp


The Twelve: A Novel (Book Two of the Passage Trilogy) [2012]

Justin Cronin

Page 336 of 593 (Amazon Kindle Version)


Hence the major problem with immortality, apart from the peculiar diet: everything began to bore you.

At such moments, the only thing that cheered him was taking stock of his accomplishments. Which were not inconsiderable; they had constructed a city literally from nothing. What excitement he'd felt in the early days. The ceaseless ring of hammers. The trucks returning from their journeys across an unmanned continent, bursting with the abandoned treasures of the old world. The hundreds of tactical decisions made daily, and the buzzing energy of the staff - men handpicked from among the survivors for their expertise. They had, in short, built a veritable brain trust from the human leavings of catastrophe. Chemists. Engineers. City planners. Ag scientists. Even an astronomer (who had come in surprisingly handy)


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:13 AM Sunday, November 04, 2018








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/megacorp.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:13 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Sunday, November 04, 2018

MegaCorp


From 7/13/1954 ( premiere US film "Victory at Sea" ) To 10/16/2012 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days


excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:13 AM Sunday, November 04, 2018








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/11/dawn-of-dead-2004.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Dawn of the Dead (2004)

(from internet transcript)

***

(Kenneth and others in the shopping mall watching television broadcast) 'You're referring to a report that came in this morning. 'That report was completely... ' 'What can we tell people that don't know what to do? ' 'I would suggest that you come to Fort Pastor. 'If you can't get here, our search-and-rescue teams will find you.'

Kenneth: My brother's there. He's waiting for me.


exceprt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/11/dawn-of-dead-2004.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Dawn of the Dead (2004)

(from internet transcript)

***

Andre: My man, I hear you talking a lot, you're always saying something, who the fuck are you that we should listen? Were you like in the Marines? What the fuck do you do?

Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.

Andre: Wow. Hey, Officer, how do you like following a guy that sells TVs?

Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them. I'm not following anyone. I'm going to Fort Pastor to get my brother.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Verner


Mary Verner

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Originally appointed to the council



From 8/13/1956 To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14008 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 14008 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Verner

Mary Verner

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mary Verner (born August 13, 1956) is the former mayor of Spokane, Washington.

City service

Verner served on the City Council for four years before becoming mayor. Originally appointed to the council, Verner was subsequently elected to the position from which she ran for Mayor against an incumbent, Dennis Hession. Verner won with 53% of the vote, becoming Spokane's 43rd mayor on November 27, 2007. She was the city's fifth mayor in eight years.


exceprt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-farthest-man-from-home.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

FRIDAY, JUNE 01, 2018

The Farthest Man From Home


Kenneth: I gotta look for myself.

Michael: You're not going to make it.

Steve: ...got up and...

Kenneth: I'll get as far as I can.

Michael: Right now, that's about one foot out that door.

Steve: ...started eating each other.

Kenneth: I'll take my chances.

Michael: Don't be an idiot. Please, there's people here right now could use your help.

Kenneth: Fuck y'all.



https://www.facebook.com/kerry.burgess.790/posts/1984995121775747

Facebook


Kerry Burgess

November 8, 2017 at 4:22 PM

From 12/20/1994 to 3/1/2004 is 3359 days



Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Andre: Hey, my man. You know, I hear you talking a lot. You know, you're always saying something. Who the fuck are you that we should listen, huh? What are you, like, in Special Ops? You in the Marines? What the fuck do you do?

Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.

Andre: [to Kenneth] Wow.

[chuckling]

Andre: Hey, Officer, how you like following a guy that sells TVs?

Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them. I'm not following anyone. I'm going to Fort Pastor to get my brother.


excerpt ends Kerry Burgess - Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft FRIDAY, JUNE 01, 2018



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10 November 2018